• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Wreckage" by Michael Robotham; "A Wanted Man" by Lee Child; "Primal Waters" by Steve Alten.

Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

I was reading it back in May, but I only got about halfway through before I had to return it to the library while they were renovating. I got it for Christmas and now I'm reading it from the beginning because I honestly have no clue where I left off or what happened before it.

I'm not in the middle of it, but I'm such a slow reader that I have to update that I finished Life of Pi by Yann Martel yesterday.

It was so, so good. The last third or so of the book is what made it for me.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets by James Bowen.

I am a sucker for such stories.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I'm reading the first novel, not the manga. Just as I suspected, it's amazing. Considering this version was translated from Japanese to English, the vocabulary in it is very intellectual, which is surprising.

I'm reading Stephen Colbert's book America Again: Re-becoming the Greatness We Never Weren't. It's hilarious. I also read Fahrenheit 451 a couple months ago, but it was required for my English class...

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys. It has nothing to do with that other "Shades of Grey" series and is haunting, beautiful and horrifying. If you can deal with the subject matter, I highly recommend that you read it.

We by Yevgeny Zamyatin.

I'm in love. It's brilliant, provocative, and smartly written.

Finished reading Witches Incorporated by K.E. Mills the other day. It's not bad, but hardly my favorite book. I usually read a few books a month but I have no idea what to read next. I went to the book store the other day, but I didn't see anything that looked interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom