Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yikes! Talk about unfortunate timing...
  2. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I started with a Galar shirt. Or what I think it's a Galar shirt (will take a pic once I finish some dungeons on Final Fantasy XIV). EDIT: It's this one: Feel free to correct me about it.
  3. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

And some of us actually liked it! Granted, I'm playing on an emulator, but still... You might be on the right track, if dev interviews are anything to go by. Generally, a new gen starts development as soon as the previous gets released. Considering the experimental nature of Legends, I wouldn't...
  4. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Either that, or the intro was going to be in the present day.
  5. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I... don't see how that's easier? I mean, like I mentioned before, the Link Cable existed for more than 10 years by now, and programming a new evolution item doesn't seem like a hassle.
  6. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I do know that Travelogs open the day it releases, so I guess a general discussion would be the same.
  7. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

And I'm glad they made the link cable a canon item after it appeared in Mystery Dungeon. I don't care if it would have been a pretty expensive item and/or post-game, we seriously need this in a main game.
  8. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

First Pokémon you see/is closest to you?
  9. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

This would be perfect. And it would be pretty useful to avoid people misblaming artists for things they didn't like. points at Trubbish and James Turner (actual creator was Sugimori)
  10. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Same... I had to cheese it by using Revives over and over until it only had Struggle. That was more for a bonus boss, not a main one.
  11. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It also gave it the harshest insult.
  12. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I sincerely love Porygon-Z's entry.
  13. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

By the way. Please correct me if I'm wrong but...
  14. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think it has been mentioned in dex entries, but this is the first time they actually said the world is actually dangerous.
  15. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

As long as Pokémon doesn't go the action RPG route I will be alright with this.
  16. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I knew there was something wrong there.
  17. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

That's pretty weird...
  18. prog rocker

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Fog already did this in Gen IV...
Back
Top Bottom