• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I am very enthusiastic about the leaks I have seen thus far and am quite happy that I pre-ordered the game.

Also, I must say that Sneasler has made quite the turn-around in my mind. At first, I wasn't too fond of it, but my husband's like of it coupled with its hilariously bad name and the fact that it is a ride Pokemon that CARRIES YOU IN A BASKET has made me love it. I won't be getting one for my team [as I plan on going with mostly Ghost-types for my first type theme, due to the Ghost-types in this game knocking it out of the park], but man is it memorable and full of personality to me.

Also, I feel like I may be the only one who likes Enamorus. It has a unique design from the other three genies rather than being a shameless copypaste and though it is really on the nose with the femininity, I like the snake theme and its Therian form in particular. I feel this Pokemon in particular will benefit heavily from Sugimori-style artwork.

Planned out [mostly] Ghost-team thus far: H-Typhlosion, H-Zoroark, Basculegion, Froslass, Mismagius, H-Braviary.* [I just love him so much and I feel he looks ghostly enough to fit the theme. This is why I can't fully commit to a type theme and have decided to make a rule that if I decide to do this again in the future, I am allowed to have ONE Pokemon of a different type, as long as it fits with the aesthetics.]

Last edited:
Planned out [mostly] Ghost-team thus far: H-Typhlosion, H-Zoroark, Basculegion, Froslass, Mismagius, H-Braviary.* [I just love him so much and I feel he looks ghostly enough to fit the theme. This is why I can't fully commit to a type theme and have decided to make a rule that if I decide to do this again in the future, I am allowed to have ONE Pokemon of a different type, as long as it fits with the aesthetics.]
What a nice team you have planned! It's the kind of team a shaman would have.

I was thinking that when I screenshotted it. I'm not sure if that's true but I did think it was interesting. I love the emphasis that Hisui is a dangerous place. Meiji Hokkaido is a different time period than Reiwa Hokkaido of course heh
I think it has been mentioned in dex entries, but this is the first time they actually said the world is actually dangerous.

So, the Pokedex entries for Dialga's Lord form mention it as Dialga's true form. While Palkia's don't mention the same (more like imitating Arceus), it can be assumed the Lord form for Palkia is also Palkia's true form.

A bit of an update, Dialga and Palkia's new forms are actually Origin forms, not Lord forms. Which honestly makes it more likely for the new forms to be their original/true forms.

I've been reading the datamined Pokdex entries and am a bit confused on if its the protagonist or Leventon writing them. On one hand it talks about a homeland far away, but on the other hand the writer doesnt know what a washing machine is.

I've been reading the datamined Pokdex entries and am a bit confused on if its the protagonist or Leventon writing them. On one hand it talks about a homeland far away, but on the other hand the writer doesnt know what a washing machine is.
Okay it defenintly seems to be Laventon
Some interesting things so far
The Paras Mushrooms have a name now
According to Laventon the unknown look like letters from a foreign land, suggesting someone somewhere in the pokemon world writes in english
And lastly from what i've seen so far... Laventon was the person who named Aura

Lavanton isn’t from Hisui as well, and based on some codex entries it seems he’s from

Galar, which is already referenced by galarian Weezing’s statue in the headquarters

So it fits for him to be from a far away land.

Apparently you can save in front of a shiny pokemon. If you fail, you reset and the shiny is still there.
That is awesome! After seeing how quickly Pokemon could just run away, I was a little worried about how shinies were gonna be like in this game. But it seems like having the sound that plays when one pops up, and being able to save after one spawns in will help reduce the shiny fails quite a bit.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom