Search results for query: *

1. silurica

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I still can't get over how H-Typh's flame looks like hair in the official art. I get that it's supposed to be spooky yokai flame, but there gotta be better way of executing it than... this. The flowiness fits the depiction of mystical flame and is a good contrast against J-Typh, but the overall...
  2. silurica

I'm certainly hoping the Classic formula and the Legends formula will co-exist. The seamless battle and encounter is something that I hope will be carried into Gen9, or Gen10 if they aren't already working on including it, but it's difficult for me to see them discarding Classic's battle...
  3. silurica

Apparently we also have official art silhouette of the starters' final evo now. https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1485976467435671554
  4. silurica

Loving the Japanese trailer tbh. It feels like it sells the mystical side of the game better than the English one (also it feels better structured in general).
  5. silurica

I don't entirely buy the evil Kamado speculation, but if he is evil I may get to joke about how perhaps the true enemy is colonialism.
  6. silurica

Maybe this was mentioned even earlier in the anime and it's the anime being consistent with itself? I dunno, I think if Elm was still credited with the discovery in modern games, it's weird that they rewrote his lines so much to dance around the issue and resulting in saying Mr Pokemon's egg...
  7. silurica

I thought they had retconned this since HGSS? I admit my memory of the game is spotty though.
  8. silurica

This is why I try to not look at Twitter* or any other big places. Also mark every YouTube video suggestion with negative clickbait title as "not interested". Some criticisms mixed with positive reactions is fine, love to have some good balance and rounded opinions, but the amount of negativity...
  9. silurica

I don't necessarily disagree if you're on the fence for the game in that aspect (I already said it would've been nice to have more gameplay-focused teasers), but I think we just have different priorities in what interests and hypes us up. In term of gameplay, I feel like the little we know...
  10. silurica

I mean honestly I would've counted it as story info if they come clear that the pokedex grind is what the story will revolve around, though I guess they're not going to because it would be seen as boring, maybe? In any case, instead we just have the characters, and the little tidbits from the...
  11. silurica

Iunno, it would've been nice to see more gameplay-focused teasers, but I was excited for the character reveals. I want to know more about the kind of story Legends will have, because from the premise alone it was never going to be the standard collect-gym-badges-beat-evil-team-on-the-way fare...
  12. silurica

Damn what popularity will look like, I like Adaman more than Irida. I think Adaman's color palette is more pleasing to the eye, and Irida's design feels jarringly modern compared to everyone else revealed so far. The only reason I can tolerate Irida's design is because I already had headcanon...
  13. silurica

I'm not sure if they have type specialty per se, but Adaman has Leafeon and Irida has Glaceon. I guess something that'd match the dragons would've been nice to have too (and they may later turn out to have a team instead of just one Pokemon), but the decision sorta makes sense since they're the...
  14. silurica

Judging from how many Adaman and Irida ancestor guesses I've seen since the reveal and with no clear consensus, I wonder if they're not actually ancestor of anyone and people are just seeing their favorites in them.
  15. silurica

It's okay, she will get better. Probably.
  16. silurica

Not the most exciting thing, but I will admit this is pretty cute:
  17. silurica

Oh, this brings back fond memories of Ho-Oh battle theme.
  18. silurica

I'm itching to hear confirmation for whether they will do anything special with the starters or not...
  19. silurica

Mind that Legends: Arceus is a completely new kind of project from Game Freak, so there's a lot of unknown that we simply don't know of because the information hasn't been revealed yet. My previous post was the explanation about what we will do in the game, as far as we've seen from promotional...
  20. silurica

From what we know so far, the main draw will be making the first Pokedex by catching Pokemon and other interactions. From there you explore Hisui and interact with aspects of it, like the noble Pokemon. We surprisingly know very little about how Arceus will fit into all these, except for how...
Back
Top Bottom