Search results for query: *

1. unrepentantAuthor

DISCUSSION: Oneshot Competition Chat Thread (Summer 2019)

Anyone following the competition will find the voting form in this post. Discussion is welcome, but please do try to leave some reviews!
  2. unrepentantAuthor

Everyone's entries are in! Congratulations to all of you, I hope you're pleased with your short stories. I'm waiting for a couple authors to add proper ratings & content warnings, but I'll be setting up the discussion threads for judging shortly all the same. Remember, winners will be announced...
  3. unrepentantAuthor

We're down to the wire, everybody! Authors With Entries Submitted: canisaries namohysip unrepentantAuthor Beth Pavell kintsugi Felly Cresselia92 lapisora Authors Yet To Submit Entries: @UselessBytes @PeaceSign Withdrawn Authors: Misfit Angel swiftfox InfiniteBakuphoon LightningTopaz The...
  4. unrepentantAuthor

Yo here's my oneshot about an expedited same-century amazon delivery, I hope you'll enjoy reading it. Rated E for Everyone, PMD, 5,900 words.
  5. unrepentantAuthor

For the sake of tracking expectations, AceTrainer14 is also dropping out. I'm not quite finished with mine yet, but I'm working hard on it now. Will be posting later today. Good luck to everyone still putting on those finishing touches!
  6. unrepentantAuthor

@canisaries lmao yeah
  7. unrepentantAuthor

@lapisora If I allow below-minimum and above-maximum wordcounts, whatever limit I allow becomes the new min or max. I'm sure you can add a sentence somewhere. GMT midnight today. So 9pm for you, mate!
  8. unrepentantAuthor

Made some key progress today: got some ideas from a couple friends and now I know what to do with my story! I still have a lot of writing to do very frantically if I'm gonna finish!
  9. unrepentantAuthor

That's too bad, @Misfit Angel, but you need to do what you need to to look after yourself. Take care!
  10. unrepentantAuthor

Fantastic news, Canis! Grats to you. MA, no worries. You do what you can. I haven't made progress in several days, but I will today, I'm sure of it~ :3
  11. unrepentantAuthor

Hope everyone's still making good progress! I've slowed almost to a halt this week due to various things I've had going on, but I'm confident I can make up for it in the coming week. Remember, you have two weeks left. That's still plenty of time so long as you make a little progress pretty...
  12. unrepentantAuthor

I hope everyone's making good progress! We're about to start our second week of writing (for those that didn't get a head start during sign-up, that is) and you should probably have a reasonable amount written by now. I have just under 1500 words myself, and it looks like I'm going to blow past...
  13. unrepentantAuthor

@canisaries best of luck, mate. I hope you can finish something you're happy with! @Misfit Angel all the more credit to you for having a pair of good ideas. I'm sure whichever one you pick to go forwards with will do well, and you should go ahead and write the other one if only for your own...
  14. unrepentantAuthor

My project is coming along nicely! I'm getting a few hundred words done a day so far, and I'm currently at 1400 and change. It's very different to my usual work, but I think it was inevitable that I wrote something like this eventually~
  15. unrepentantAuthor

Absolutely thrilled to see so many people showing up for this! @Misfit Angel, yes, it is absolutely fine to share your project's premise. Just dont go posting drafts just yet!
  16. unrepentantAuthor

Hello everyone! Allow me to get your attention for a moment... Now, welcome all to the discussion thread for the "Undelivered Messages" oneshot competition! At the time of writing, we're just in week one of the writing phase. Many of you have already made a start, which is very wise. Others...
Back
Top Bottom