• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DISCUSSION: Oneshot Competition Chat Thread (Summer 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go.
A fairly depressing story about a chemist in a time of war. About 2.5k words. Rated Teen for death and allusions to torture.

Last edited:
We're down to the wire, everybody!

Authors With Entries Submitted:
  • canisaries
  • namohysip
  • unrepentantAuthor
  • Beth Pavell
  • kintsugi
  • Felly
  • Cresselia92
  • lapisora
Authors Yet To Submit Entries:
Withdrawn Authors:
  • Misfit Angel
  • swiftfox
  • InfiniteBakuphoon
  • LightningTopaz
  • The Walrein
  • AceTrainer14
UB and PS, you've got one hour and 36 minutes to submit your entries! Come on! I know you have it in you!

Talk about cutting it close

One of these days I'll learn how to properly format on this damn website, but apparently not today.

:'D :poop:

Lies and loving mysteries shared between an irish dreamwalker in japan and his monk papa

Everyone's entries are in! Congratulations to all of you, I hope you're pleased with your short stories. I'm waiting for a couple authors to add proper ratings & content warnings, but I'll be setting up the discussion threads for judging shortly all the same. Remember, winners will be announced two weeks from now, on Sunday 22nd.

To the prospective judges:
Are you all still able to commit to judging responsibilities over the next couple weeks? Please let me know asap.

Everyone's entries are in! Congratulations to all of you, I hope you're pleased with your short stories. I'm waiting for a couple authors to add proper ratings & content warnings, but I'll be setting up the discussion threads for judging shortly all the same. Remember, winners will be announced two weeks from now, on Sunday 22nd.

To the prospective judges:
Are you all still able to commit to judging responsibilities over the next couple weeks? Please let me know asap.

Yessir! 3 stories in r/n; many more to go

Anyone following the competition will find the voting form in this post. Discussion is welcome, but please do try to leave some reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom