Search results for query: *

1. venusboi79

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Putting my main reply in spoiler tags just in case, but other than commenting on “normal” players opinion of the gameplay, there is no real spoiler info if you click on it
  2. venusboi79

Rose falls into Lusimine territory imo. He shows up earlier, yes. But other than taking the role of the professor in the pre-game selections, and randomly chatting with you at various points in the game, he really doesn’t have an impact on how you progress. I guess I’m thinking of games more...
  3. venusboi79

While there are games out there that have an important “helper” character actually be evil, I don’t see that in a Pokémon game like this. Lusimine doesn’t count, since she’s introduced later in the game; she’s important to the storyline but she’s not the one that starts you on your journey, nor...
  4. venusboi79

Nobody? Take a random scroll through any thread that isn’t something very specific (“if you were a gym leader, what would your music collection look like?”). It’s filled with people who are very vocal about their negative opinions of the franchise/aspect of a current game. Or for a larger...
  5. venusboi79

Wait, what mythical events were removed from BDSP? The only ones I was aware of being in the game were Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy and Phione.
  6. venusboi79

New regional forms, MH Stories-style gameplay, and new ways to battle? Now I’m even more excited for LoA than I was when it was originally announced!
  7. venusboi79

I’m so hyped for this game; I’m not usually a huge fan of completely open-world games (my sense of direction in real life is horrible, and that’s without a camera spinning around combined with random battles). But even in its unpolished state, it looks amazing. I think what I’m most excited for...
Back
Top Bottom