• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualAnomaly

Raja of Pala
Reaction score
Hey! I couldn't find a thread anywhere over this so I thought I might start it!

The title shows exactly what we are doing here.

Rules:
1: Post what you would do in a Walmart if you were bored to tears.
2: You may repost, but don't post consecutively. Give other people a chance!

Lastly, let's try to make it to 1000. I think it would be pretty sweet if we did. Also, number what your idea is. I'll start.

#1: Ride a bicycle throughout the store.

#3 - Move a "Caution Wet Floor" sign to an area with a carpet floor.

#4: Go nuts in the video game section!

#7 - Dart around the store intently, humming the Mission Impossible theme.

#8: Run through the drink isle and shake as many sodas as possible.

#9 - Purposefully use up all of the toilet paper in the store's restrooms and write "Haha, you're f*cked now!" on each bare toilet paper roll.

#11 Hide in clothing racks and shout "Pick me!" at browsers.

There are two #7s up there, just FYI.

#11 Hide in clothing racks and shout "Pick me!" at browsers.

There are two #7s up there, just FYI.

Thanks lol I didn't see that.

#12: Follow someone random who first walks into the store, and stay about 5 feet behind them until they leave.

#14: Try to find that last freakin' thing on your list!

#17: Say to an employee, "Code 3 in Housewares," and watch what happens.

#18 Grab random stuff out of people's carts. (It's not OFFICIALY stealing until you are out of the store)

#20 - Dress up as a Wal-Mart employee and stand outside the store's entrance, greeting everyone who passes by with "Welcome to Wal-Mart! Get your shit and get out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom