• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
#42: Put your face up to the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

#43 walk down the aisles staring at everyone you pass dead on in the eyes, not saying a word. Watch how many look away lol

#44: Sit on the floor (preferably somewhere busy) and do nothing. Wait for a reaction.

When someone attempts to talk to you, start running around the store, screaming at the top of your lungs, "I'M GONNA BE RAPED! I'M GONNA BE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED!"

After you're finished with the process, reset and try again.

#46 Yell "Oh my god, it's Justin Beiber" and cause all the teenage girls in the store to riot :)

#47: Yell: "It's Chuck Norris!" and cause all the Justin Bieber Fans to panic and run away for dear life. 'Nuff Said.
~ Xenon™

#48: Turn up all the car radios in the auto section. Make them so loud that you can hear them from the opposite corner of the store. Watch how many people complain about the noise.

#49 Deliberately hit all the cars in the parking lot (lightly) so that they honk for long minutes. Watch the people's reaction (especially the ones rushing out of the store)

#50: Crawl around in a box. If someone asks, say you're Solid Snake.

52- Throw a party in all the bathrooms with loud speakers. People will leave ASAP!

#53: Make stupid lists such as this one.

#54: Buy a 2 liter of Pepsi and some Mentos, put them together in the middle of an aisle, and watch the fireworks!

#55: Grab a pack of bacon, go crazy around the store yelling, "BACON! BACON! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

Proceed to throw uncooked bacon at random shoppers.

#56: Give your nose a vacation at the bakery section.

#55: Grab a pack of bacon, go crazy around the store yelling, "BACON! BACON! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

Sounds like something that @Seto Kaibawould say! :lol:

#57: Learn how to throw your voice. Apply some swearing to a four-year-old's vocabulary.

He'd probably actually do that, as well :p

#54: Buy a 2 liter of Pepsi and some Mentos, put them together in the middle of an aisle, and watch the fireworks!

All ready beat you to that one!~ :)

#58: Hit people with brooms yelling "Get of my Wal-Mart you whipper snappers~"

#60: Walk around naked...

LIKE A BOSS!

#57: Learn how to throw your voice. Apply some swearing to a four-year-old's vocabulary.

He'd probably actually do that, as well :p

Did someone enter my self-consciousness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom