• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-MEN MAFIA - WE HAVE A WINNNER! IT'S MISS PIGGY! (not the muppet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
X-Men v. Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Xavmags.png

Synopsis:

Mutants, some say they are a disease to be fixed; others say they are the next step in human evolution, but one thing’s for sure: the humans do not take kindly to seeing men and women achieve feats previously reserved for gods and heroes of myth. Humanity, facing this unknown and powerful new species felt weariness, fear, and anger. Violence between mutants and humans kept on rising, insecurity and paranoia on both sides kept increasing, the fight was destroying the very fabric of reality. Led by the powerful Magneto, one group rose not just to defend the rights of mutants, but to establish their supremacy upon the human race, establish themselves as Homo Superior and masters of the Earth.

But another group of brave heroes decided to band together and protect a humanity that did not trust them nor accepted them: the X-Men. Gathered at the initiative of Professor Xavier, the X-Men fight both humans and mutants who are an obstacle to peaceful mutant/human relations.

And now two mutants, old friends, bitter enemies must fight to let their voice be heard, make their ideals triumph. Mutants from both side gear up to battle, this isn't a battlefield for mere mortals.

Who will win?

Rules:

1- I will hostkill or sub your role for unsportsmanlike conduct, inactivity or breaking the rules. Inaction kills games, so if you sign up, sign up to play and play nice.

2- Do not post a copy or a screen cap of your role PM or post a screen cap of any PM or private conversations in the game thread, via PMs, via VMs, or via any other way. Do not quote any private conversation in the main thread. On the other hant, reporting contents from private conversations, quoting PMs or CCing another player when sending a PM are welcomed. Role claiming and lying through your teeth are more than welcome though. :p

3- As always, you must include me in all your private conversations related to the game. That means including me in the list of recipients of your PMs, sharing QuickTopic or PMing me game related content that you share with another player via other means.

4- The game consists of alternating phases of day and night. Each phase will end at Midnight Eastern Daylight Time and will last 24 hours.

5- During day phases, players vote for a player to lynch; the player with the most votes is eliminated. To cast your vote, simply proceed this way Vote: (Insert player’s name). To change your vote, first retract your vote by writing Unvote: (Insert player’s name) and right below, writing the name of the person you want to vote for. Players can also vote to avoid a lynch by writing Vote: No Lynch.

6- Each night phase, the mafia will try to eliminate one player from the opposing team. Most of the players have night actions. The way to use those night actions is included in the role PM you’ll receive on Night 0.

7- The game is fairly basic, the roles are self-explanatory, so it’s really open to anyone who wants to play, no matter what your skill level or your knowledge of the game might be, the regulars and myself will try our very best to make you feel welcome.

8- You don’t need to know the comic books to win this game; the traditional doctor, cop, godfather, etc. are mostly all present so you shouldn’t feel disoriented.

9- Note that some roles have hidden abilities that will be triggered under certain conditions. The players will be made aware of these abilities if and when those conditions are reunited.

10- Have fun!

PLEASE SIGN UP! It'll be fun!

Here's the testimony of some satified customers

wolverine_crawling2.png

- Why haven't you joined yet bub?

027yk0

- A Slimey fun time.

emma-frost.jpg

- If you join, I might take my top off... Oh who am I kidding, I'll do it anyway.

- Let me attract you to this game... Get it? Attract... cause I'm Magneto... get it? Whatever... just join this game or suffer my wrath!

Players (Should I get more or less than my target 23, I’ll take some roles out or add some)

1. Sgt. Pepper's Gambit, beaten by Lady Gaga's poker on Night 7
2. Shiny Celebi/NeoFlare Banshee, ripped to shreds by Gaga's Harlequin Great Danes on Night 7
3. Sourcandy Cyclops, Shot 14 5864 by Snape, then devoured by Nagini on Night 8
4. Mijzelffan Psylocke, kicked out of the Haus of Gaga on Night 7
5. Hide in Plain Sight Professor X, coverted to mafia by Mastermind; Magnefaux, whipped to death by a lynching mob on Day 10
6. Turtwig A Nightcrawler, impaled on a pitchfork by the residents of Salem Center while the Mafia was on the Jersey Shore on Night 3.
7. Neonsands Scarlet Witch, was voted off the Island on Day 4
8. Mintaka Storm, kicked by Ginger Spice, fell off a cliff into the sea where she was eaten by sharks equipped with lasers on Night 4.
9. Opposumguy Sent on a paid vacation to Thanksforplayingland on Day 7
10. !ThunderLord Z Magneto, lynched on day 1, ressurected on Night 9, killed by Dr. Evil's "Death Star" on Night 9... MINIME WOULD YOU STOP HUMPING THE GIANT LASER!
11. BoredBeyondBelief Rogue, thrown into a pool of sulfuric acid on Night 6
12. Engineer Jubilee, burned in the fire of her tragic wardrobe on Day 6
13. Umeko Quicksilver, throat ripped out on Night 6
14. Flame Alex Colossus, had his heart ripped out before he could use his armor on Night 10
15. The Puppetmaster Iceman, driven insane by the jealous Black Swan as he tried to be the Swan Queen in her place on Night 5
16. IceKyruem Emma Frost, badly lost a good old fashioned chick fight on Night 1
17. GengarEatBanana Mimic, now addicted to Jedward videos since Day 8
18. MuddyMudkip Angel, had his wings deep fried and eaten by the other players on Day 2
19. Phoenicks Mastermind, forced to listen to Miley Cyrus til his brain exploded (It's all there in the manual) on Day 5
20. hurristat Toad, buried alive by the Fashion Police based on an anonymous tip on Night 6
21. Iteru Polaris, head exploded because of a high pitched noise on Day &
22. Lizzxxk Lorelei, had her flesh tore to pieces during a taping of the Maury Show on Day 3
23. Parmalee Jean Grey, eaten alive by Tyra's inner iguana on Night 9
24. Nanoka-Kun replaced by CommanderPigg on Night 2.
25. Rayne Wolverine, had his voice stolen, was hypnotized and stampeded by wildebeests on Night 9.
26. J J M Shadowcat, Mystique dropped kicked her to the center of the Earth on Night 10
27. CommanderPigg MYSTIQUE, WINNER!

Winning Host in the First War Room Awards

mehuh.png

besthost.png

Winning Game in the First War Room Awards

bmgp.png

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: X-MEN VS BROTHERHOOD MAFIA - Please sign up! I plan to be witty! : P

/first :D

only if I get shawdowcat :/
still in tough

Mijzelffan

Call me in.

I'll join, I suppose. I'm dead everywhere else.

P.S. Can I be Dr. X's one true weakness?

I'm in!

only if I get shawdowcat :/

No fair! I wanna be Shadowcat... Oh wait, I'm the host :p

P.S. Can I be Dr. X's one true weakness?

His sexual tension with Magneto? I don't think I have that rol... oh who I am kidding? Of course that ho yay deserved it's own role ;)

Oooh, this sounds fun :D

I hope so. Fingers crossed!

Clumsy transition, but if anybody has any questions about how the game will go down, anything, feel free to ask, that's what I'm here for :)

I'll join.

BoredBeyondBelief Why not?

Just making sure, about contents of PMs that were for conversations between players, can we reword them to post in the thread?
Such as...
"I asked [player], and he said he can't post in the thread today so he won't be voting." stuff...

me

Ooh, pick me! \o/

Yeah, I'm in.

His sexual tension with Magneto? I don't think I have that rol... oh who I am kidding? Of course that ho yay deserved it's own role ;)

If stairs are really a role, you are my hero :O

Just making sure, about contents of PMs that were for conversations between players, can we reword them to post in the thread?
Such as...
"I asked [player], and he said he can't post in the thread today so he won't be voting." stuff...

Yes, talking about the contents of private conversations is allowed, but for example, if someone asked you for proof that that's what the player said because they've heard a contradictory statement, you couldn't post a screencap of the PM in question.

Also, everyone please check rules 2, 3 and 9, I've just added precision to or added.

If stairs are really a role, you are my hero :O

DAMNIT! That would have been hilarious! :p

Last edited:

I would like to join please.

Really good theme by the way! The roles could be so varied with all the mutants' different powers. Looooove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom