• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Assassins' Creed Mafia [Cancelled]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It is the Italian Renaissance and with the advances in sciences and the arts came an era of unprecedented political intrigue. Assassinations and backstabbing are common. Buying off people is practically par for the course.

And as a result, one of the most wicked men in all of Italy, Rodrigo Borgia (also known as Pope Alexander VI) has bought the papacy. However, Borgia is also the head of the Templar order, an order that seeks to gain control of Europe and the world. In order to do this, they must gain control of the Apple of Eden.

However, the Apple is currently being held by Ezio Auditore and the Assassin Brotherhood, a group who fight for freedom. They are all that stand in the way of Templar domination.

There are three sides in this game. The Templars, the Assassins and the townspeople, who are led by the Medici family. Each side has a different win condition. The Templars win if they eradicate the Assassin Brotherhood. The Assassins win if they rid the game of the Templars. And the townspeople win simply by surviving and helping one of the other factions eliminate the other (thus ending the game)

Okay rules:

1- I will hostkill or sub your role for unsportsmanlike conduct, inactivity or breaking the rules. Inaction kills games, so if you sign up, sign up to play and play nice.

2- Do not post a copy or a screen cap of your role PM or post a screen cap of any PM or private conversations in the game thread, via PMs, via VMs, or via any other way. Do not quote any private conversation in the main thread. On the other hant, reporting contents from private conversations, quoting PMs or CCing another player when sending a PM are welcomed. Role claiming and lying through your teeth are more than welcome though. :p

3- As always, you must include me in all your private conversations related to the game. That means including me in the list of recipients of your PMs, sharing QuickTopic or PMing me game related content that you share with another player via other means.

(these first three rules were copied from Hellion. Thanks for allowing me to be lazy)

4 - The phase updates won't be quite consistent because I don't have the best schedule. However, I will give announcements to leave ample time for voting and discussion (I'll let phases run a little longer rather than cut them short)

5 - I reserve the right to add any rules if I missed something.

6 - AND I MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE... HOW THE GAME ACTUALLY WORKS.

Okay, so as you see, there are the three factions. Here are the summaries of each faction's role in the game:

Assassins' Brotherhood: You are the 'mafia' of this game in that you get the nightkill each night.

Knights Templar: As the opposing faction to the mafia, you are the targets. However as a result of the fact that the Templars are all of noble standing and are noted for their wealth, each of your votes counts as 1.5 when added up (unless your role PM says otherwise)

The Town: You may be caught in the middle, but your actions will likely determine the winner when all is said and done. You will be victorious if you stay alive until one of the other two factions is gone.

7. NO SHARING GAME RELATED INFORMATION WITH ALIVE PLAYERS AFTER YOUR DEATH!

8. Anyways, I don't believe in the game being changed because one person sends a PM in faster than someone else, so I've devised the following priorities for determining how night actions actually go down.

1. Roleblockers
2. Protecting actions
3. Buffs / debuffs (pretty much anything else that isn't a protect or a kill)
4. Kills

Okay signups:

there are 20 roles planned. If I get all 20 great. If I end up a few short, I'll rework somethings.

1. Holo-Chan: Emilio Barbarigo (Templar): Assassinated on Night Two
2. Ryuutakeshi
3. Flame_
4. TFSpock: The Minstrel (Town): Assassinated on Night One
5. Hellion
6. Phoenicks
7. minimag: Francesco de' Pazzi (Templar): Lynched on Day One
8. Neonsands
9. Derier44: Carlo Grimaldi (Templar): Lynched on Day Two
10. Sourcandy
11. Feliciano
12. psuedonym: The Courtesan (Town): Lynched on Day Four
13. Rainbowkit
14. Mijzelffan (the first and last time I will ever spell this correctly. Sorry Mizzle)
15. Corruption: The Blacksmith (Town): Killed on Night Two
16. Iteru
17. Fireheart
18. J J M
19. lizzxxk: Uberto Alberti (Templar): Assassinated on Night Three
20. hurristat

And remember: Nothing is true, everything is permitted (except for breaking my rules :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Assassins' Creed Mafia - Signups

I am in. Though I have never played it. Is that okay?

So fucking in.

In.

Yes. You don't need to have any background from the games to play this.

Because the story isn't going to follow the games unless I got like the perfect order of kills all the way through, which would just be absurd XDD

I am SO IN. This looks interesting, even though I've never played Assasin's Creed. I don't have any mafias at the moment, so....

Damn, three sides. I'll join.

Well I have never played against you before!!! good luck ;x

Sorry for butting in, but you two were both in the Animal Mafia (it never ended, but it counts)

I quit that one early remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom