• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Plants vs. Zombies mafia Endgame: POWAH 2 DA BOMBS! And zombie victory! 8/20/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFSpock

It's all ogre now.
Reaction score
Plants vs. Zombies mafia

This game aims to be a normal mafia for the most part. Bear in mind that everyone will receive a role no matter what.

Plot:

It has been almost two years, to the day, since you defeated the maniacal Dr. Zomboss and his undead minions. Now, it is once again, a relaxing summer. However, this time, your family is going away on vacation. You carefully wrap up your precious seed packets in the shed, and head into the car. You've gotten Crazy Dave to take care of your plants over the two weeks you're away. But something is stirring……… and it's not a music video…………………………….
"Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! THE RETURN OF ZOMBOSS!!!!!!!"

"Herp derp nerp shlerp……" Crazy Dave watered your plants, humming. He checked the soil moisture, the plant growth, and his magic taco, rotting on your porch. Boing! A hulking mass swooped down out of nowhere, and grabbed Crazy Dave. "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Crazy Dave yelled as the Bungee Zombie pulled him upward.
"And now Crazy Dave forgot about us, and he's smashing vases in his yard." scoffed Elder Pea Shooter. The group looked over the fence, to see Crazy Dave shattering vases with a watering can. Suddenly, four balls of light fell from the sky. The disappeared before any plant could recognize them. "Zooooooommmmmmmmbiesssssss….."
"Uhn-ugh." Puff Shroom woke up to a crunching sound. Puff was the youngest plant, and probably the most paranoid. "Unh? Uh?" Puff squinted. He fully opened his eyes, and gasped. There was a zombie, eating Mayor Marigold! "Puff hooped out of his dirt patch and sprinted towards the zombie, but it was too late. Mayor Marigold was gone. Elder Pea Shooter was elected mayor the next day.
"I declare war on these zombies!" yelled Elder. "We will hunt them down, in a process called lynching!" Puff knew his life would never be the same again.

Rules (edited from Mintaka's)
#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. I will modkill for:
- Without warning: Role PMs can never be distributed. Don't share them. They cannot be posted in the thread. They cannot be shared via PMs. Even among mafia members, don't share your role PMs.
- Posting PM conversations in the thread. If you want to share them, do it ‘privately’ via PMs or QuickTopic. If you want to share information from a PM, then re-word it.
- Poor sportsmanship. We're here to have fun. I'll do my best not to make mistakes. Please bear with me.
- Inactivity: If you must be absent, then please tell me. I will not modkill or replace you then. But keep in mind; you can be killed in-game (lynch or night kill).
- Sharing of QT links. This was a problem in my last game, and would not like it to happen again.

#3. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. It will help me write accurate plots and check for any mischief/mistakes. If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT.

#4. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM. I will answer to the most extent possible.

#5. If you change your username, please post in the thread AND send me a Visitor Message/Private Message.

#6. Once you’re dead, please refrain from posting in the thread. Some simple “last words” should be fine. After death, there will be no contacting via PMs, but QT conversations are still allowed. I would like to limit to for sharing information acquired prior to death (like cop reports) or for strategic purposes. Send me the copies of the PMs, please. However, there will be a QT for the dead.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: [player]" or "Lynch [player]". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: [player]" and then post a new name if you want to.
I will not distinguish 'No lynch' with a tie. And at every day, there will be only ONE lynch.

About night actions, you can change the target too, as long as it's before I am updating it. Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#8. ABOUT ROLE-CLAIMING
As long as you do not share your role PM, other ways of role-claiming are completely fine. If you think your role depicts a cop, you can mention it, like “I think my role means ‘cop'”. Or if you would like to say that you have the power of roleblocking, you can share that. You may lie.

#9. In this game, there will be a concept known as "field changes". This means that, every phase, an event will happen that will affect the entirety of players, whether it be voting or posting. All players are expected to follow these events.

UPDATES
Each phase will last for 24 hours.

Thus I am thinking of updating at 4:00 PM in my time, GMT -4. (EST) If all actions are in, I'll try to end the phase early.

Sign-ups: (Under spoiler until the game begins)

1. Synthesis-Ice Shroom lynched Day 6 (twin)
2. Sourcandy-Cherry Bomb won the game on night 6
3. Legendary Master-Wall-nut lynched Day 4
4. Mijzelffan
5. GengarEatBanana-Pea Shooter killed Night 7
6. Opossumguy-Puff Shroom killed Night 6
7. Derpeh Hooves
8. Zhwoobatte-Potato Mine-won the game
9. Soulmelody-Snow Pea killed Day 6 (twin)
10. Flame_-Split Pea converted to Imp zombie-won the game
11. Neonsands-Doom Shroom-killed Night 4
12. ! Thunder Lord Z-Sunflower-killed Night 5
13. GliscorMan-Chomper
14. Derier44-Cabbage-Pult-killed Night 2
15. kirashimu-Jalapeño-Plant-killed Night 1
16. JJM-Buckethead zombie-won the game
17. Transform-Magnet Shroom lynched Day 7
18. Axle Helios-kun-Gargantuar zombie-won the game
19. Plasfyre-Starfruit
20. Icy404-Squash
21. Mintaka-Jack-in-the-Box-lynched Day 3
22. Psuedonym-Torchwood-lynched Day 5
23. parma-Hypno Shroom converted to Imp zombie-won the game
24. Mijzelffan-Pole Vault zombie-won the game

Subs:
1. Shadow Darkrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion)

Sure, in.

believehanko.png

^ means I'm in.

Mijzelffan

^ Y'all in.

I really love the game. In. I wanna be a Wall-Nut!

InInIn

ZhwoIobatteN

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 15 spots left!)

INyeresting idea... or is it not. We'll find out IN the game

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 15 spots left!)

<insert IN pun here>

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 13 spots left!)

In. For the zombies.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 13 spots left!)

I'm so in this.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 11 spots left!)

You guys are in. And Neonsands, no trio/mason groups this time. :p

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 11 spots left!)

IM IN!!!!! I DON'T CARE WHICH ROLE I GET NOW!!!!! (I love the caps lock button (^_^) )

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 10 spots left!)

IN PLEASE, ILL DO CAPS TOO!

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 9 spots left!)

Note: At July 16th I will leave for camp at 3 weeks use a sub to sub me until I come back please PWEASE??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom