• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Brute Force Prevails! Ponyville Wins!] [8-29-11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Hi
Reaction score
MLPFriendshipIsMafiasmr-1.png

Background Art: Credit to johnjoseco

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Disclaimer:

1. You DO NOT have to be familiar with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to play, though I hope it does get you interested in the series (if you weren't already...) :3

2. If you're an MLP fan, be warned that this might contain spoilers dependent on your flavor knowledge. And just because you know how a pony may act on the show doesn't make that entirely true here.

[video=youtube;CpMDrey8jFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CpMDrey8jFQ[/video]​
NOTE---This music is merely for dramatic effect. This has no bearing on anyone's alignment nor should it suggest what roles may or may not be in this game.

The Story So Far:

Twilight: Spike this is bad, I don't know how much longer Ponyville can go on like this, but we still haven't heard back from the Princess in so many days.
Spike: Maybe something is going on in Canterlot that we don't know about.
Twilight: I sure hope not, but I'm not going to wait on her advice any longer, something needs to be done now.
Spike: I know how you feel Twilight, but surely we don't want to rush things?
Twilight: There's no time Spike. I know something is out there. I haven't had a feeling like this since Nightmare Moon last appeared. We're doing this today.

Spike! Take a letter.

Dear Princess Celestia,

It's been many months since I've taken residence here in Ponyville. While I've grown to know these town's ponies by heart, it is most unsettling that I have noticed a change in the ponies' attitudes lately.

Day by day, the citizens of Ponyville live in a growing unnamed fear. Nopony comes out of their houses at night. Likewise, the Ponyville is adrift in a stagnant sea of tension through the day.

I'm on wits end on how to solve this! Ohhh where are you princess? I thought everypony in this town was crazy, but I've realized something more is going on here.

Take this afternoon for example. I heard from somepony that Photo Finish was scheduled to host another fashion show. Vinyl Scratch was appointed to the music. The show time came and went. Neither of them showed up. NEITHER OF THEM SHOWED UP. And they have never missed an event.

I asked everyone associated with them and their answers were the same. They were present one moment and gone the next.

More unsettling are the reports of some of the nastier creatures we've faced in the past are on the rise. One moment a lovely couple may be enjoying their picnic outside Sweet Apple Acres and the next moment, they're dashing for their lives. Ponies reporting these events barely escape with their mane on their back, for the lucky ones that is. Some report never coming back at all. Fluttershy has never felt the forest so on edge before and says many of her animal friends are fleeing.

Whether these cases are isolated is unknown. But one thing is certain: whatever this threat is must be eliminated.

I don't know where you've been these many months, but I want you to know that I will take it upon myself to find the source of Ponyville's woes. Whether it be somepony or other creature, we shall band together to remove it before it removes us.

Sincerely Your Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle

Rules
  1. We will modkill for three things
    • Role revealing
      Role claims are fine. However, some abilities are somewhat obvious for those familiar with the series, so take care who you reveal your character to. Sharing role PMs in their entirety, however, is not permitted and you will be removed from play if caught.
    • Inactivity
      Obviously if you’ve got something going on, you should put that first. Real life is more important. Just let us know ahead of time if you know you’re going to be inactive for a bit. Otherwise, we would like everyone to participate. At the minimum we will expect at least one response in this thread every 5 days. Otherwise we will substitute you without warning.
    • Poor Sportsmanship and Conduct
      This should be fairly self explanatory. Aside from Quick Topic, please try to stay within the confines of the forums to conduct your business. We don’t want to see people sneaking around each other in real life just to play a silly game. Also, we can get pretty serious in here, but if you start to act like a real jerk, we can easily push you out of the game as well. So play nice, because we know we can ;3

[*]We will refer to lynches as banishment; they’re essentially synonymous for this game.

[*]Please PM myself (@Rayne) and @parma all your discussions, and this means everybody. Innocents too.

To include more than one person in a PM, make sure you go to ‘Go Advanced’ and add the extra names in address fields if you weren’t aware how to do this before. (In the To: field of the PM, please use: Rayne; parma; when sending responses)

[*]During the day, Vote for the person you think should be removed from play.

Please format your votes in bold like such:
    Vote: [user]
    When you wish to retract a vote simply say
    Unvote: [user]

A tie will result in no kill that day. Lynches are decided on the most votes accumulated for one pony that day.

[*]Phases will last 24 hours long.

[*]We plan to end every phase at 8PM EST, [1AM GMT]

[*]If you plan to change your name, please announce that in the thread. Thanks. ;3
    [*]Wise cracks and final quotes from the dead are fine, just don't make a habit of posting after you're gone please. There is no revealing information after you're dead, if you do you will be infracted.
    [*] Let's Pony!

A quick tutorial for new foalks.
In mafia there are two opposing sides, the town and the mafia. The town are usually unaware of each other while the mafia work together to covertly kill the town. It is up to the town to work to take down the mafia before the mafia outnumbers them.

If the town eradicates all mafia members, the town wins. If the mafia outnumbers the town, the mafia wins.

Every day phase, all members are allowed to vote a person to lynch. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is ‘killed’ or removed from play. In the event of a tie, no players are killed. After this, we enter night phase. During the night, mafia choose who they kill. Some innocents have a role that allows them night actions as well. Standard roles include the Doctor which protects people from dying, and the Cop which is able to determine alliances. These are very valuable members for the innocents. Please use your night actions wisely. Sometimes using them have consequences. Sometimes your roles work better if used with other roles.

Communicate well, and you stand a better chance of winning. This goes for both sides.

Depending on how fast this fills, we may have room for overflow.

Hosts
@Rayne and @parma

Participants
1. @Infernos - Banished Night 3 - Trixie - Independent
2. @Sgt.Pepper's - Modkilled Night 5 - Derpy Hooves - Ponyville
3. @Zhwoobatte - Modkilled Night 5 - Diamond Dog - Independent
4. @Icy404 - @Jack of Blades - @Flame_
5. @Neonsands
6. @The Puppetmaster
7. @Flame_ - Modkilled Night 5 - Dr. Whooves - Ponyville
8. @Phoenicks - Banished Night 4 - Spike - Ponyville
9. @Mintaka - Banished Night 5 - Sweetie Belle - Ponyville
10. @Hellion
11. @Derpeh Hoovez @minimag - Banished Day 10 - Hydra - Dark Forces
12. @TylerS@AestivateModkilled Day 6 - Luna - Ponyville
13. @J J M - Banished Neck Snapped Day 3 - Philomena - Dark Forces
14. @Mijzelffan
15. @Pidge @DrumBeats
16. @Sourcandy
17. @ghaskan
18. @Iteru -Banished Day 5 - Scootaloo - Ponyville
19. @DrumBeats - Banished Day 2 - Rainbow Dash - Ponyville
20. @SoulMelody - Banished Day 8 - Pinkie Pie - Ponyville
21. @! Thunder Lord Z - Banished Night 7 - Twilight Sparkle - Ponyville
22. @Plasfyre
23. @TFSpock@lizzxxk - Banished Day 4 - Gilda - Independent
24. @hurristat - Banished Night 2 - Angel - Ponyville
25. @Croag - Banished Day 9 - Cockatrice - Dark Forces
26. @hurristat - Banished Night 6 - Rainbow Dash - Ponyville

Subs

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Now Taking Signups]

WHAT MLP MAFIA

-fangasms-

IN

yesyesyesyesyesinyes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGINININININININININOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'm not the biggest fan of this but...

Gingerbreadmen rock!

Bronies will be on this like hot cakes. I want to be a part of that experience :p

in

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Now Taking Signups] [8-7-11]

In so in for the pony

Can I be a sub?

Phoenicks would like to play.

I'll play.

raINbow dash.

Ooh, ooh, I wanna be Dashy? Derpy's good too.

*crosses fingers for Doctor Whooves*

Friendshinp Is Magic

In.

Mijzelffan

I'm gonna need to be Pinkie Pie or Big Macintosh. Though The Great And Powerful Trixie will do too.

"Friendship is Mafia"

I thought that was funny. Also, can I be in?

Killing ponies for fun? I'm in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom