• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia - The End... (12/9/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GengarEatBanana

Banana eating Gengar
Reaction score
gengarsimpsonsmafiabann.png

It’s the dawn of a new day and Willy the janitors up early, getting some cleaning done before the kids arrive for school. He’s quietly sweeping some leaves from the Schools front porch when he looks up and listens.

Something’s not right.

After listening for a few more seconds he resigns to the fact he can’t stop it, and goes inside the school to continue his work.

-----

Later that day it’s found that the Springfield mayor, Mayor Quimby has died. It’s assumed that he died from a heart attack, and when the citizens of Springfield find out it’s not long for speculation to start.

“It was the alcohol that corrupts this town that did it!” Shouted the vocal Reverend Lovejoy, “This will keep happening, alcohol must be stopped taking more lives!”

“Beat it weirdo,” yells another person, this time a hunched man wearing an apron, “You know as well as I that beer couldn’t have taken this man’s life.”

The bickering continued, and before long the whole town was in a massive argument. Eventually one person had had enough, and rose above the crowd, his normal happy smile long since gone away.

“Will you people stop bickering?!” He yelled at the crowd, “This petty argument won’t solve anything, so just go home and shut your trap!”

Convinced by the somewhat dimwit Homer Simpson, they all started off for their own homes. However, none of them slept easy that night. Neighbours distrusted neighbours, friends distrusted friends, even family distrusted family. The one question on everyone’s mind was “How did Quimby actually die?” Was it a heart attack, or something a tad more… sinister?

-----

Up in his fortress an aged man looked down upon the sleeping town, aware of the havoc about to come into contact with the town.

“…Excellent.”

Welcome to Simpsons Mafia! This is a simple Town vs. Mafia game with a few additions, including some 'Third Party' or Independents who's role is to spice up the game. Nonetheless, here is a quick guide and this games rules.

A quick tutorial for new folks.

In mafia there are two opposing sides, the town and the mafia. The town are usually unaware of each other while the mafia work together to covertly kill the town. It is up to the town to work to take down the mafia before the mafia outnumbers them.

If the town eradicates all mafia members, the town wins. If the mafia outnumbers the town, the mafia wins.

Every day phase, all members are allowed to vote a person to lynch. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is ‘killed’ or removed from play. In the event of a tie, no players are killed. After this, we enter night phase. During the night, mafia choose who they kill. Some innocents have a role that allows them night actions as well. Standard roles include the Doctor which protects people from dying, and the Cop which is able to determine alliances. These are very valuable members for the innocents. Please use your night actions wisely. Sometimes using them has consequences. Sometimes your roles work better if used with other roles.

Communicate well, and you stand a better chance of winning. This goes for both sides.

Rules (stolen from Rayne and modified)

1. I will modkill for three things

 Role revealing

Role claims are fine. However, some abilities are somewhat obvious for those familiar with the series, so take care who you reveal your character to. Sharing role PMs in their entirety, however, is not permitted and you will be removed from play if caught.

 Inactivity

Obviously if you’ve got something going on, you should put that first. Real life is more important. Just let us know ahead of time if you know you’re going to be inactive for a bit. Otherwise, we would like everyone to participate. At the minimum we will expect at least one response in this thread every 5 days. Otherwise we will substitute you without warning.

 Poor Sportsmanship and Conduct

This should be fairly self-explanatory. Aside from Quick Topic, please try to stay within the confines of the forums to conduct your business. We don’t want to see people sneaking around each other in real life just to play a silly game. Also, we can get pretty serious in here, but if you start to act like a real jerk, we can easily push you out of the game as well. So play nice, because we know we can ;3

2. Please PM myself, GengarEatBanana your discussions, and this means everybody. Innocents too.

To include more than one person in a PM, make sure you go to ‘Go Advanced’ and add the extra names in address fields if you weren’t aware how to do this before. (In the To: field of the PM, please use: GengarEatBanana; when sending responses)

3. During the day, Vote for the person you think should be removed from play.

Please format your votes in bold like such:
Vote: [user]
When you wish to retract a vote simply say
Unvote: [user]

A tie will result in no kill that day. Lynches are decided on the most votes accumulated for one person that day.

4. Phases will last 24 hours long.

5. We plan to end every phase at 8PM EST, [+10 GMT]

6. If you plan to change your name, please announce that in the thread. Thanks.

7. Wise cracks and final quotes from the dead are fine; just don't make a habit of posting after you're gone please. There is no revealing information after you're dead, if you do you will be banned from consecutive games.

Well that's all for now. I'll PM you your role after everyone has signed up. As I haven't said it before I'm aiming for 25 to 30 people to sign up, however I'll cut roles if necessary. Enjoy, and please sign up!

Players:

1. Sourcandy
2. bluesun [ Killed Night 1 - Independent ]
3. Mijzelffan [ Lynched Night 6 - Innocent ]
4. Iteru [ Lynched Day 1 - Mafia ]
5. J J M [ Lynched Day 7 - Mafia ]
6. Aestivate [ Killed Night 5 - Innocent ]
7. yunabomb [ Killed Night 4 - Innocent ]
8. lizzxxk [ Killed Day 1 - Innocent ]
9. Transform
10. Otis Bond [ Lynched Day 1 - Innocent ]
11. Opossumguy [ Lynched Day 6 - Mafia ]
12. Travalgar
13. Flame_
14. Drumbeats
15. TFSpock [ Lynched Day 4 - Mafia ]
16. Zenax
17. Rayne [ Killed Night 3 - Independent ]
18. Wolverine [ Killed Day 3 - Independent ]
19. -Pichü Boy-
20. Neonsands
21. Mintaka [ Lynched Day 5 - Mafia ]
22. Synthesis [ Lynched Day 3 - Mafia ]
23. Derier 44
24. Psuedonym
25. Axle Helios-kun [ Killed Day 1 - Mafia ]

Subs:

1: Zwoobattle
2: parma

*Credit to Genbeeb for the banner*

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Simpsons Mafia

Mijzelffan

I'd better get a good character :3

I'd like to play.

I wanna play.

I want to try. This will be my first Mafia.

Filler sandwich time.

Expect me to be wolf.

Re: The Simpsons Mafia - Taking Signups

So in.

Never took part in a mafia before, but I'll try. Count me in.

I'll be a sub, I guess :3

Also, I can guess some of the role equivalents to begin with. I won't post 'em, but it'd be funny if they were right. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom