• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia America's Next Top Model Mafia - Judging Panel won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
America's Next Top Model Mafia

bestgame.png

Every cycle, many are chosen, but few win the coveted title of America's Next Top Model, so of course a not so small contingent of bitter not-quite-model-material-hopeful-wannabe-fashionistas was slowly formed. Armed with pointy stilettos and an inability to walk in them, these girls had formed a commando hell-bent on destroying the people who had rejected them: the cruel and ruthless Judging Panel. They were an unstoppable army, a Models Vendetta.

Unless anyone is under any false impressions...

tumblr_llvu6rV1YX1qfusa3o1_400.gif

So... Wanna be on top?

Rules

1. I will modkill for three things: insulting other players, breaking the rules and not knowing how to accesorize... That belt, with that bracelet, with those earings... guuuurl that's way too much going on.

2. Do not reveal who your role is based upon. Claiming what your ability is permitted.

3. No conversation outside of the game thread are allowed, with the exception of the Judging Panel.

4. The game consists of alterning day and night phases. During the day, everyone votes to eliminate another player. During the night, the Judging Panel will attempt to eliminate one of the Models while the Town can use some actions to uncover their identity and protect themselves.

5. Don't post caps, screenshots, etc. not that you have anything to screen cap if you respect rules 2 and 3.

6. Always smile with your eyes.

7. Have fun.

8. Expect gifs and youtube videos cause chiiiiiiild I will go crazy with this XD

Participants

1. Sourcandy Paulina Porizkova, killed on Night 2
2. Sushi~ Molly
3. TFSpock Elyse from Cycle 1, killed on Day 1
4. Octy Miss J Alexander
5. @Aestivate
6. @Zenax
7. Flame_ Xiomara from Cycle 2, killed on Day 2
8. Parmalee Janice Dickinson, killed on Day 4
9. Sgt.Pepper's replace by Derier44
10. @GengarEatBanana
11. Mijzelffan Allison, from Cycle 12, killed on Night 1
12. @Master Mew
13. Neonsands Amanda, from Cycle 3, killed on Night 3
14. @Phoenicks
15. Croag Toccara
16. yunabomb Robin
17. Synthesis replaced by The Puppetmaster

Subs

2. @Derier44

Last edited:
Re: America's Next Top Model Mafia

tyra_whatchutalkinbout_sm.gif

Last edited:

Count me in.

IIINNNNN.

IN.
it's fate because i saw miss j randomly on the street today
don't be jelly, @Wolverine

That sounds awesome. xD Count me in!

NO PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS OUTSIDE THIS THREAD!? OOOHHHH NOOO I AM GOING TO FAINT BECAUSE OF THIS AAAAAHHHHH

jk

I'm in for real, bro.

No QT's or PM's, how could you!

In anyways though.

It'll add an extra challenge, for the mafia judges at least.

You're all in... except @Aestivate cause SHE DIDN'T EVEN SHOW HER FIER MODEL WALK TO MISS J T___T and as for being jealous...

tumblr_lljlqjGrdr1qja3x0o1_400.gif

@Zenax The Judging Panel will have a QT. They're the only ones that will be allowed conversations with each other outside the thread, but they won't be able to communicate with other players.

Me thinks thou created this solefy for spam of the Gif.

In.

Why not, it may be America's next top model but gifs are fun.

Hmmm. Why not.

Mijzelffan

Hmm... I think I'd like to give this a shot...

I'm in.

lol can I be Tyra?

I swear I joined already. Damn 503's.

Phoenicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom