• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

12 real gym leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
well thanks for leting me join.i will wait for my spot

we need now one more member for an elite four

I just thought of something: I might know someone who could fill the last spot. I'll send 'em a message and see.

And the aforementioned person has arrived.

I'm interested in this, however, I would like to know a little more infomation about rules (as my own thread and sig should make clear, I usually throw tiers and clauses out the window). And at the moment, I don't have a full team of six Pokemon of the same type, but I have a prefence for Dragon and Water types and am working hard on increasing my Pokemon pool for White.

i forgot to check this thread. anything interesting or important happen in the last week or so?

@soulless shadow not much we have enough members for a E4 now more has happened on the QT
@jobob we still need one more member by my count. we have 12 members where we need 13 members to have everyone

Last edited:
what i suggest... is a round robin tournament with all the leaders. the four leaders with the most wins then move on to a smaller round robin. that will determine the order of the E4.

okay. i'm currently making a non gym leader team, but i may use this one for challenging other leaders. me and scary fish, that is.

a gym leader with all legends ? or with all shinys ? that's almost not fair...

I'll join, and trust that jokool can bring me up to speed.

Hehe... Well, I'll certainly try:
(This update is for everyone as well, so I'll be tagging everyone. This could also be a roll call.)

The current members are:

As champion: @jobob -- fire/dragon

First 8:
(in order of when they first joined)
@Soulmaster -- fire/water
@Secretive Trainer -- sandstorm team
@Muk-a-matic -- monkey gym
@jokool -- flying/ground
@soulless shadow -- three dragons, three others
@jaamoon -- rock
@Rockman.EXE -- dark/steel
@CommandurrClowncrete -- no theme

Final 4:
@SceptileSD17 -- grass
@mkman -- all legends
@PrincessMio -- shiny team
@Truthseeker4449 -- dragon (with some water)

Since this is getting big, I'll spoiler the rest.

We will be holding a tournament (possibly this weekend if everyone has their team ready) to determine the positions of the gym leaders and elite four. The bracket will look like this:

Muk-a-matic vs ComandurrClowncrete -- Winner faces SceptileSD17 in the second round.
Soulmaster vs. Jokool -- Winner faces mkman in the second round.
Rockman.exe vs. Soulless Shadow -- Winner faces PrincessMio in the second round.
Secretive Trainer vs. jaamoon -- Winner faces Truthseeker4449 in the second round.

Second round winners are the elite four (we can determine order by when they joined the gym leaders).
Whoever lost in the second round will be the last four gym leaders (see above^).
Whoever lost in the first round will be the first four gym leaders (see above ^^).

If you don't like the way the bracket is set up, please post a suggestion.

Also, you will need a gym badge. If you don't have one, one can be designed for you (although, if you get an elite four spot, you may not need one).

Okay. I think that covers eveything. If I left anything out, or if I got something wrong, please tell me.

@jaamoon where'd you get that from?

mkman-all legends
PrincessMio-shiny team

@jaamoon
well we arnt the ones battleing him.the trainers are.so he should be helpfull.besides,we only have enough members so lets keep him.we are a compleat team.lets dont turn on each others.lets support each other and there teams

also we need to all check the quick topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom