• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia 123 Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (Bastard) (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign-ups and Rules
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello everyone, welcome to 123 Mafia...

1 insane host who hosted 2 games so far and needed 3h to come up with this stupid name.

The B in 123 is for
Balance :bulbaLol:

And don't forget to say Hi :bulbaWave: to @DawningWinds who will be our MoD for this journey!

This setup is designed for 10p but can be increased in case of high demand.

I strongly recommend to read the rules carefully as I made some interesting adjustments...

(1) All standard Bulbagarden and The War Room Rules apply.

(2) Day Phases will last for a period of 48 hours and Night Phases will last for a period of 24
hours
. Please remember to submit your actions to the host during the appropriate phase.

(3) This is an Outside Contact game, but please keep the following things in mind:
-Always add the Host, MoD and Spectators to your chats!

-Dead players are not allowed to write in or react to messages sent within chats they are part in!

-Don't discuss the game with anyone who is not considered a living player or part of the hosting team!

-Quoting stuff from PMs is NOT allowed (unless you quote within the same Conversation for stuff like replying, etc).
HOWEVER, you can still Copy/Paste as much as you wish as it's up to interpretation whether the supposed statement was manipulated or not.
Host messages are excluded from this permission!

(4) Name claiming and Alignment claiming is allowed, but Role claiming is strongly restricted!
Let me elaborate...
You are not allowed to claim your role (duh). This includes claiming via omission as well as questions the other players ask you about your role. If someone asks you Are you cop? just ignore the question completely or answer with something neutral like Who knows.
However, it is still allowed to claim the category/type of your role (Disruptive/Investigative/...). This includes claiming to have an Active/Passive role.

(5) Copying and/or quoting from your Role PM is not allowed.

(6) Please try to be active, a sustained period of inactivity may result in you being subbed out or
modkilled.

(7) Please do not attempt to abuse loopholes, if there is anything you are unsure about as to whether it would constitute loophole abuse, please feel free to contact the hosts to check.

(8) MyLo and Lylo will not be announced. This is because there are differences in interpretations of these terms between hosts, so to prevent confusion it will not be announced.

(9) When voting for players during the game please use the following format ‘Vote: Player’, a player with a majority of votes will be lynched, a multi-lynch among the leading wagons will result in the event of a tie. The players can cancel their vote by using 'Unvote'.

Highlighting your votes (bolded/different color/underlined) isn't mandatory but definitely appreciated.

(10) After being killed in the game you may post once more before the game ends but you may not post anything that contains game relevant information.

(11) If you change your username mid game please state your old and new usernames in the thread and mention the hosts.

(12) Posting in-thread during the Night will be allowed.

(13) This time you won't need to verify whether you've read/understood the rules or not.
If you didn’t - jokes on you, this game is bastard after all :p

Additional notes:

Hammer rules can be activated for the current day phase by vote if the majority of the living players wants it.
Under normal circumstances Hammer rules can only be activated if either all players checked in the thread during the current phase or the Mid Day point has been surpassed

Phases extentions/shortenings can be requested if the majority of the living players vote for it.

The host is part of the game and can be targeted/lynched, but it might not turn out the way you expected.

Flavor solving will not work, so don't waste your time trying.

Rules are subject to change if considered necessary (this part is mostly added because I'm scared that I may have forgotten something).

Q: How stacked is this game?
A: Yes!

Q: Anything important that I need to be aware of?
A: Keep your fingers away from power outlets, wear a seat belt when you're driving in a car, glue is not supposed to be eaten.

Q: I have issues with my leg, what do you recommend?
A: Is the affected are supposed to move but doesn't? Then use WD-40. If the affected area is not supposed to move but is movable, use duct tape. If the issue keeps persisting just chop off the leg. Alternatively go see a doctor.

Players:
1. Zexy
2. Mint Elv
3. JamieIsBored
4. ExLight
5. helperman
6. beryllium
7. ZinnLav
8. Minish
9. FinalArcadia
10. Quasar_Catfish

Subs:

Spectators:
1. Potato-6
2. Jinjo

Last edited:
Name claiming and Alignment claiming is allowed, but Role claiming is strongly restricted!
Let me elaborate...
You are not allowed to claim your role (duh). This includes claiming via omission as well as questions the other players ask you about your role. If someone asks you Are you cop? just ignore the question completely or answer with something neutral like Who knows.
However, it is still allowed to claim the category/type of your role (Disruptive/Investigative/...). This includes claiming to have an Active/Passive role.

……I am in love!!!! IN!!!!! :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove:

Keep your fingers away from power outlets
Ok, I'll use this metal fork instead.
multi-lynch among the leading wagons will result in the event of a tie.
Did you get this idea from my rules or happen to also use it? xP
Highlighting your votes (bolded/different color/underlined) isn't mandatory but definitely appreciated.
Honestly Coloured Votes should be the norm, so much easier to find than a bit of bolded text.
(10) After being killed in the game you may post once more before the game ends but you may not post anything that contains game relevant information.
In-Thread or in an OC or both?
(12) Posting in-thread during the Night will be allowed.
Imagine banning night phase chat :p
(13) This time you won't need to verify whether you've read/understood the rules or not.
Damn could've saved myself the time and claimed immediately to get modkilled by mistake.
The host is part of the game and can be targeted/lynched, but it might not turn out the way you expected.
Vote: RavenRaziel98
I love wasting my time though and it'll drive people nuts with my wild theories.

So tl;dr: Count me in.

……I am in love!!!! IN!!!!! :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove:
I figured you'ld appreciate it lol
Before I sign you up, are you absolutely sure that you are capable to keep up with several chats + thread with the limitations on your PC/Internet access?
In-Thread or in an OC or both?
In-Thread please, makes it easier to keep track of death posts and their content
Did you get this idea from my rules or happen to also use it? xP
Stolen from you, wilder than a random lynch XD
Imagine banning night phase chat :p
Actually a thing over at ZD from what I've heard/seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom