• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia 123 Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (Bastard) (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still willing to die?
Does it matter how?
No. Never was. Tat was a joke.
and where's the communicative?
what communicative roles even are then in a hecking OC game
Tia makes ss sense actually.
There seem to be a LOT of people with a certain modifier around, which makes me a bit paranoid.
I know I mentioned that I was thinking helperman was an investigative role to someone,
I wuld out tem. We know I can’t catch sifts to save my life. So it’s possible you did give the info to mafia.
helperman would've probably have targeted Mido, since she kept acting drunk in-thread, so surprised he didn't
I don’t have the drunk modifier. Never said I did.
I have literally been the MoD this whole time. What did you think I was doing here?
Staking.
and this was you?
Looksss mor like Zinnys ability.

Vote: Zexy

I tink he’s full of it and pushing people in OC. He’s saying contradicting stuff here and in OC. I’m not playing the OC game. It hurts town because it allows someone to manupate everyone.

And Zexy is doing that. Wouldn’t doubt if MinMin or FA are mafia and he is bussing for cred.

I have received no grenade.

I have also asked Beryl Quas FA Minish to mass claim to a certain person, won't say publicly (in front of Mido) if it is Beryl or Quas.

Please claim names, categories, active/passive and n1 targets. Yes, names do matter for flavor solve (I am Spider-Man and Communicative) and also to find the Beauty.

I never said it clears me, but at least I am honest about stuff softed since start and am trying. Cannot say the same about most of you all "power players". All you have given is an "easy" case on me.

Has anybody else given us a public reads list? Nope, just one scum lean (me) and a few one town lean from OC. Everyone else is comfortably null, as if setting up next mislynch on whoever you could throw shade at and see if it sticks.

Everyone except Mido knows who the town leader is by now, whose orders to follow. I know they can be wrong even if they get all the claims, but they can discuss with me or Ex if they are unsure about something, and tell through OC to each one separately who to vote for.

I never said it clears me, but at least I am honest about stuff softed since start and am trying. Cannot say the same about most of you all "power players". All you have given is an "easy" case on me.

Has anybody else given us a public reads list? Nope, just one scum lean (me) and a few one town lean from OC. Everyone else is comfortably null, as if setting up next mislynch on whoever you could throw shade at and see if it sticks.
What do you epect people to say. You forced the game into OC and have deterred in thread posing. We hav no info. And instead of discussing. You just go “I said in OC”

Cowards hide in OC. I’m in thread. Build a case in thread like Light and I have.

There are no claims. This is a no claim game. Characters mean noting. Every name claim game I’ve played, mafia gets free fake name claims.

Someone claims investigative, they can effing rolecop. You’re misleading town, and toen has no motivation to do that.

If your town then learn to play instead of needing claims like a baby needs a pacifier.

There are no claims. This is a no claim game. Characters mean noting. Every name claim game I’ve played, mafia gets free fake name claims.
There are claims. The Protective is 99% Doc and PR and Town Leader. Characters mean something since we have stuff like Radical Simp and Beauty and Barista and Drunk.
Someone claims investigative, they can effing rolecop
Cop can CC them lol.
I have no idea what you mean nor what's going on
You do not have to worry about this. It is for FA Minish and one of beryl/Quas to deal with. You can go ask beryl/Quas for the results of this play later.

Awlso Zexy lied again. I don’t have the gernade again. I checked wit Rave so I could throw it back.
Your word VS mine. All I know is I had the grenade, I tried passing it to you, idk if it did come, but the grenade did find its way back to me, and I did try sending it back to you. WCS it is just going random and I happened to be picked twice (1st and 3rd person to get it).

Jailer would claim Disruptive + Protective
Bodyguard would claim Redirective + Protective

Tracker could claim visiting someone then voting them. Watcher could claim visiting someone who died then voting someone else. Only Cop would just claim Investigative who visited someone and then just town read them.

With how many Miller softs there are around, I doubt there is no Cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom