• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia 123 Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (Bastard) (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minish was right actually, it was kind of a puzzle.
The idea was that people tear each other to shreds until it's like 2-3p left.
At this point I would have simply self voted.
I thought if I design it so that everyone wins people won't get as mad because of the balance issues - unfortunately that didn't work out as intended.
I thought about hinting slightly that lynching me is a bad idea (for now), but I wanted to avoid making the ABC = DnD mistake again

Part of me was kind of hoping this was how the host vote would play out lmao, can't get lynched if you get killed another way :hmm: . Good game, town, and congrats to beryl and Quasar for being not caught up in the bomb wagon!

We had no idea why ExLight didn't die on N1, and even after Zexy mentioned the chance of nexus, I never imagined that was the real cause since I barely remember seeing that role ever lol.

For the record, regardless of the fact that I really was mafia, I still wouldn't have started OC with anyone even if I was town. Just like in real life, I will do almost ANYTHING to avoid initiating conversation most of the time, so that wasn't actually a lie. Kind of cruel RNG that both of us mafia members were not big OC people lol.

Thanks for hosting, Raven! Loved your flavor text, very fun to read! And radical simp was a genius role, wish that could show up in some form again.

I feel like mido is either gonna get really mad or completely dejected :sadsola:
She was bummed about the OC issue a lot of the time anyway, I think she might be glad it's over.
Though I’m sorry we didn’t get to enjoy your roles to their fullest fun.
Curse of the Electrifier, that damn role is so whack but always dies to early :X3:

I still wouldn't have started OC with anyone even if I was town. Just like in real life, I will do almost ANYTHING to avoid initiating conversation most of the time,
Same. I only created an OC with ExLight (in the event that Zexy was Mafia, to hide my secrets from him) and the rest of my OCs were created by other people.

I had such a hard time with the regulations on what Minish can claim regarding her results.
The claiming restrictions still need some work, but before I test around with those too much I'll probably re-evaluate them after using them in a game that's NOC.

I'm not completely ruling out OC styled games in the future, but if it happens I will try a different approach. Thought about something like everyone picking a neighbor during N0 but the idea is still a little flawed if I don't restrict how many people can have the same neighbor.
The next one will be NOC from what I know.

where even was that grenade :stunfisk:

Btw the second grenade was supposed to just vanish to create confusion and distrust.

5196388.jpg

I'm not completely ruling out OC styled games in the future, but if it happens I will try a different approach. Thought about something like everyone picking a neighbor during N0 but the idea is still a little flawed if I don't restrict how many people can have the same neighbor.
You could randomly assign everyone a neighbor pair.

Yeah I am sorry if this was not the host intention and I did not plan this strat with Mido + FA actually being a team in mind... At least I really tried not to fight with Ex (even when he voted for me) and not flip flop reads all the time.

The same setup with no OC and no claim categories would have been so much more awesome, the end was a bit anticlimactic here, since host could rebalance even the 2-2 parity scenario down to f3 if no lynched. The problem with categories is that you can still hint too much...

You can give everyone a 1x Neighborizer that they cannot claim under any circumstances until after D1. Must be used by EoD1.

I think this setup has more WTF potential, but I actually enjoyed ABC more as a game, here the Radical Simp flip was enough for majority to consider it a puzzle and go for host, regardless of alignment lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom