• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia 123 Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (Bastard) (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am sorry if this was not the host intention and I did not plan this strat with Mido + FA actually being a team in mind... At least I really tried not to fight with Ex (even when he voted for me) and not flip flop reads all the time.

The same setup with no OC and no claim categories would have been so much more awesome, the end was a bit anticlimactic here, since host could rebalance even the 2-2 parity scenario down to f3 if no lynched. The problem with categories is that you can still hint too much...
you did better!!!! good job!!!

Also I did try no roleclaimfest for a while, but went for indep gambit, only for Jamie to call my raise just as much...

The bad part about Simp is it panicked us too many deaths could happen anytime and f7 could be YLO. The good part is throwing us off enough to not expect another mass boom host

So yeah @JamieIsBored we need to stop doing this

How did you think having a preplan to act like Cult Leader in a 10p already advertised to be crazy no matter what role you get was a good idea? :)

Zexy did you suspect I had a role other than Protective? I hinted at having some other action that could give me 25% Protective (Bulletproof) but didn't explain anything more than that. (And I didn't want to claim Killing in case you were evil).
Not Pumpkin tho. More like Miller Doctor with 25% passive protection, after Ex claiming the 30% Nagito mess I could see Raven doing it

I feel like mido is either gonna get really mad or completely dejected :sadsola:
I literally only got mad at one person this whole game. Though I admit that I’m disappointed that it feels like no one has learned from their suffering as mafia.
Curse of the Electrifier, that damn role is so whack but always dies to early
I wanted to use Drunkypoo!
I had such a hard time with the regulations on what Minish can claim regarding her results.
The claiming restrictions still need some work, but before I test around with those too much I'll probably re-evaluate them after using them in a game that's NOC.

I'm not completely ruling out OC styled games in the future, but if it happens I will try a different approach. Thought about something like everyone picking a neighbor during N0 but the idea is still a little flawed if I don't restrict how many people can have the same neighbor.
The next one will be NOC from what I know.
Just completely banning all claiming could help.
Also I did try no roleclaimfest for a while,
….Bruh the game ended D2. That’s not no claims for a bit.

Also Raven I hate town blocker* stop giving me town blocker

*especially since it is also killstopper which means I should not idle or bait NK or whatever

Though I admit that I’m disappointed that it feels like no one has learned from their suffering as mafia.
I think until Jamie and Quas lose a scum game because of stacked claims we won't completely erase this meta. Although what Raven did here and what we plan for Persona is a step in the right direction, we gotta do more.

We also gotta do something about cross gambits... FWIW Persona just happens to be the exact game the two worst offenders won't be players in, so it is a start. Then Zinn plans a near vanilla game... We could make progress

Jamie did roll scum once but he was lucky to be in a setup that was massclaimproof enough

Also Raven I hate town blocker* stop giving me town blocker

*especially since it is also killstopper which means I should not idle or bait NK or whatever
I just couldn't resist after your confusion about Spider-Man memeing role blockers during ABC tbh
Don't worry though, I'll lock you out of town RB (at least temporarily) :)

Yeah WTF right I should have considered it was arbitrarily assigned to me

At least I got to play Town Reporter I guess, I have only done scum

I think until Jamie and Quas lose a scum game because of stacked claims we won't completely erase this meta. Although what Raven did here and what we plan for Persona is a step in the right direction, we gotta do more.

We also gotta do something about cross gambits... FWIW Persona just happens to be the exact game the two worst offenders won't be players in, so it is a start. Then Zinn plans a near vanilla game... We could make progress
You have no self awareness
hope it wasn't me. :sadsola:
No if you look in the mafia chat you can see me ranting about Zexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom