• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Companions Quartet Mafia -- MAFIA AND DRUMBEATS WIN. [09/01/12].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoy

the bug catcher pokémon
Reaction score
The Companions Quartet Mafia.
You are mine now. You may think you have dominated me, but I will escape at any time I feel like.

Connie Lionheart groaned in her sleep. Even in her dreaming, she could recognise these nightmares -- but she still wasn't used to these ones. They'd come about ever since she'd defeated Kullervo: an evil, shapeshifting creature. No-one had known his true form, although Connie - one of the only people to have met him and lived to tell the tale - said he preferred the form of a Storm Bird. In defeating Kullervo, Connie had virtually absorbed his essence, and now they were both one. However, Connie's honest nature and good heart dominated over Kullervo's presence, and it was like he existed no longer. In her dreams, on the other hand, he seemed to haunt her subconscious.

Connie lived in a world of the mythical -- creatures that she had previously only believed to exist in stories were now all around her, and she enjoyed it immensely. She was the only one who could 'bond' with every species -- she was a Universal, and the only one alive, except her cousin George. George was only a baby, however, not even a few weeks old yet... so he technically did not count. Others could only bond to a specific type of creature -- Pegasi, Sirens, Gorgons, Minotaurs and more.

Connie, you may not keep me trapped forever. Kullervo's voice came suddenly, a lot more angrily than Connie had ever experienced it before. What had caused this sudden onset of anger was unguessable, unidentifiable.

Connie screamed once, and as her mouth was jerked open, a blue-black vapour exuded from it. It filled her entire room momentarily, but was gone as quickly as it had came -- escaped through the now-open window. Connie bolted upright, suddenly awake. Her face was drained of all colour.

"Kullervo... he's back again."

Rules:
1. Activity is a must, like it is with every mafia game - participate a lot if you can, but at least try to get one or two posts done in a day phase, or every couple of phases. Whether a sub is needed to replace you or not is entirely up to my judgement.

2. Claiming of any sort is fine, but I’d like to remind you it may not be a good idea in certain situations - I’ll let you decide the appropriate moments for yourselves. Entire Role PMs may not be shared, and screenshots may not be taken.

3. Once declared dead, you are allowed one post that is non-informative, such as to say a goodbye.

4. Phases will last 24 hours each from the time when the game thread has started, and they will be changed each day at approximately 8pm - 9pm GMT.

5. Please notify me of any username-changes that take place in the duration of the game.

6. Follow all rules that are expected to be followed on BMGF (no-brainer).

7. Communication via PMs is fine, but make sure you include me (Buoysel.) as a recipient of any PM sent, and notify me of any QTs set up by yourselves and send me a log of any conversations over IM. Don't forget the period at the end of my username, please. .-. The mafia’s QT will be set up and the mafia will be given access to it.

8. If you think that I’ve made a blatant mistake, then please point it out to me - this is my first time hosting a mafia game, so you can help me learn. :}

9. This is only a game - be respectful to other players and don’t take anything posted at face value. We’re playing to have fun (and waste our time), so enjoy yourself (or not, depending on how crap you find my hosting ;-;).

Notable points:
- This game is based on the Companion's Quartet series, written by Julia Golding. Not much information is found about it through Google, however, although I recommend that you do try to find out some information about it if you're not familiar with the series.
- There are no independents within the game -- all characters are either sided with the town or with the mafia.
- The town and the mafia are referred to under different names: HESCOMBE and KULLERVO'S FORCES respectively.
- Private Messaging can be considered as visiting.
- Even in their deaths, the additional/hidden notes of players' Role PMs will not be revealed.

***​

Players:
1. @shadow the hedgehog6 @Aestivate -- EAGLE-CHILD; killed Night 5.
2. @Kuroii -- EVELYN LIONHEART; killed Night 1.
3. @PichuBoy -- KULLERVO; lynched Day 1.
4. @DrumBeats -- CHAN LEE; WON THE GAME DAY 3.
5. @Santa -- KINGA POTOWSKA; killed Night 2.
6. @Flame_ -- ANNEENA NURUDDIN; killed Night 6.
7. @Hana ™ -- KIRA OKONA; lynched Day 2.
8. @♪~Autumnbreeze~♪ -- JANE BENEDICT; killed Night 4.
9. @TFSanta -- CONNIE LIONHEART; killed in endgame.
10. @Paperhorse -- HOO THE WEATHER GIANT; WON THE GAME
11. @Smasher 101 -- DR. FRANCIS BROCK; killed Night 3.
12. @Plushie -- IVOR CODDRINGTON; lynched Day 3.
13. @Santabomb -- CHIMAERA; lynched Day 5.
14. @Pokemad -- COLIN CLAMWORTHY; lynched Day 6.

Substitutes:

Last edited:
Re: Companions Quartet Mafia [08/12/11].

I'm in and I'll do my best to win!

Im in per-lease.

Whoever's in my side will win because Buoysel. loves me <3

Im in per-lease.

Whoever's in my side will win because Buoysel. loves me <3

qft.
Although not really, since I have to remain unbiased.

Count me in also.

In enough.

Sure! ^_^

I'm so excited, I hope this Mafia will start soon

Last edited:

We need three more players for that to happen, Kuroii. ;}

I'll advertise it a bit in my signature.

Re: Companions Quartet Mafia [THREE MORE NEEDED][08/12/11].

Might as well as join it. I'm bored.

Re: Companions Quartet Mafia [TWO MORE NEEDED][08/12/11].

I will join. Now I finally have extra time to spend productively doing nothing.

Re: Companions Quartet Mafia [ONE MORE NEEDED][08/12/11].

I'm In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom