• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia LOST Mafia- Town and Independents win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperhorse

Reaction score
LOST Mafia

lost.gif

Plot:

On September 22nd, 2004 Oceanic Flight 815 crashes on a mysterious Island. The survivors quickly gather together, trying to find a way to survive. As days pass, rescue is starting to seem futile, as they have not seen another aircraft or boat. Fights start to break out among the group; but the leader of the group, Dr. Jack Sheppard, tries to keep everyone together.

As time goes by, the survivors start to realize that this is no ordinary island. Strange occurrences keep happening; peculiar noises obviously not from an animal; A polar bear running through the jungle in warm climate; A strange creature nicknamed the “Smoke Monster.” (If you get too close, you’re dead); Whispers of unseen people; A mysterious metal hatch buried in the ground with strange numbers etched along the side.

But perhaps the Flight 815ers greatest threat is the malevolent “Others.” Also known as the “Hostiles,” they are the native inhabitants of the island. Lead by the manipulative Benjamin Linus, they are largely unseen by the survivors for a long time, until they started kidnapping some of the survivors’ children. As the conflict grows, it is obvious that they cannot share the Island. One side must be defeated.

Unbeknownst to the survivors (and only The Others only being vaguely aware), there are other residents of the Island that have their own agendas.

Rules: (Edited from JJM’s)

1. This game will be hosted by @The Man with No Name and myself. We have the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

2. You will be warned or modkilled for the following…
a) Revealing your Role PM: Not allowed. No screenshots, or copy pasting from it. This includes Faking a Role PM.

b) NO NAMECLAIMING. You may not post the name of your character in thread, or privately through PMs or QTs. However, you may role claim.

c) Poor Sportsmanship: Please cooperate with your fellow players. It’s just a game.

d) Inactivity: Please notify me or The Man with No Name if you cannot play for a while or need to take a break. You will not be replaced but since you are still in the game however you can still be lynched/killed. If you are inactive for more than 3 phases without notice, you may be subbed out.

e) Posting after Death and giving out Info: Of course usual death posts are allowed, but do not give out any crucial information after you die.

f) Sharing the Mafia QT: You cannot share the QT with anyone without our permission.

3. Please send all copies of conversations, including, PMs, Quicktopics, skype or aim convos to BOTH The Man with No Name and myself. If you send a PM, include us using the Advanced Options. You also may share copies of private messages in thread, including screenshots. (Obviously not Role PMs).

Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.

4. For voting, say "Vote: Player Name" in bold. To cancel that, just post "Unvote: Player Name" and then vote for another player if you want to.

You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch”, lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.

5. About actions, you can change the target, as long as it's phase update.

Be mindful that some actions might trump others.

6. If you change your username, let us know.

7. Each phase will last for 24 hours.
Updates will occur around 9:30- 10:00 PM EST (We’ll let you know if we have to change for whatever reason).

Notes:

This game is based on the Television show “LOST.” You do not have to have knowledge of the series in order to play, however, googling the series or your character may be helpful.

This game is mostly modeled on Season 3. But there are elements of later seasons sprinkled throughout it.

There are basically two sides: The Flight815 survivors, who are the town, and The Others, who are the mafia. There are a few independents.
And because we can, The Man with No Name and I made a role PM for ourselves:

Dear The Man with No Name and Paperhorse, You are:

The Island

300px-The_Island_-_A_Tale_of_Two_Cities.jpg

You are the mysterious Island; no ordinary island as you possess many magical properties, These properties include healing powers (as you healed John Locke of his paralysis.) You also function as a “cork” as you have the ability to stop evil forces from leaving and causing havoc on the world. At the Heart of the Island is a bright light, the source of life, death, and rebirth that needs to be protected. The current protector of the you is an ageless man named Jacob, who has much influence over the Others. As the island, you are an active entity, meaning you can be unpredictable at times. Your role is to watch over the players of this game.

Hope you all have fun!

"Live together, die alone."

lost-season-5-3-jpg2-jpeg.jpg

Players:
1. @Meron
2. @Karamazov
3. @Iteru
4. @Hellion- Jin, killed Night 5
5. @Aestivate- Mr. Eko, lynched Day 1
6. @Croag- Hurley, killed Night 3
7. @Zenax
8. @The Blue Spirit
9. @milo†icgirl McQüeen- Claire, lynched Day 2
10.@Luminosity- Desmond- GAME WINNER
11.@Soulmaster Charlie- GAME WINNER
12.@Buoysel.- Sun, killed Night 5
13.@DrumBeats- Penelope- GAME WINNER
14. @Octy
15 @SLC04@Master Mew
16. @Synthesis- Sawyer, Killed Night 1
17.@Smasher 101@J J M- Mikhail, lynched Day 7.
18.@Hide in Plain Sight
19.@Mijzelffan-Michael, killed night 2
20.@Flame_@PichuBoy
21.@Parmalee
22.@N's brother
23.@Sourcandy- Richard, lynched Day 5

Subs
1.@J J M

Phase Changes:
End of Day 1/Start of Night 1
End of Night 1/Start of Day 2
End of Day 2/Start of Night 2
End of Night 2/Start of Day 3
End of Day 3/Start of Night 4
End of Night 4/Start of Day 5
End of Day 5/Start of Night 5
End of Night 5/Start of Day 6
End of Day 6/Start of Night 6
End of Night 6/Start of Day 7
End of Day 7/Start of Night 7

Last edited:
Re: LOST mafia

I would like to join.

Me as well.

I'll play, although I know nothing at all about Lost.

WTF...me and Luminosity are like practically done for xD

All the proper good players are signing up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom