• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia [5/9/12] THE END! TOWN VICTORY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feralize

Reaction score
It's just an ordinary day in Wigglytuff's Guild. Everyone is awake bright and early, preparing themselves for another day of exploring mysterious dungeons and completing missions. Throughout the ages, however, the Guild has had to face various threats: evil Pokemon that want them lost in the future, forever trapped in unimaginable places - or worse. Now, all these threats to the Guild and the Pokemon world have teamed up to wipe them out - once and for all!

Welcome to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia! This mafia is based on the game Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of (the) Sky.

Before we start, a few rules:
1. I will modkill for two things:
–Revealing your name:
Telling others the name of your role/describing your role is fine, however.
–Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
No flaming, baiting, trolling, or insulting others. It's just a game. I will modkill you or sub you out.
–Real life comes first, and I understand that, but please be sure to let me know if you'll be inactive. 4 phases without activity and you will be subbed out.

2. Please PM me each and every one of your PM conversations, and send me the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. This applies to everyone, no exception. To include more than one person in a PM, click on "Go Advanced" and add my name in the "To:" field.

3. When sending me your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (e.g. "Night X Action" or "Day X Action").

4. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying Vote: player, in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say Unvote: player. No lynch is an option, but in the case of a tie between no lynch and someone, the user will be lynched.

5. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. I'm planning on updating the game at around 8:00 PM, Eastern Time, although it might vary by a few hours depending on my schedule. I will do my best to notify you if I can't update it in time.

6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.

7. If you're dead, you're dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion or give hints after your death. A single death post is fine.

8. I reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game.

NEW RULE (4/30/12): Role PM revelation, even if faked, is not permitted.

Players:
1. @Grass Mixer; KILLED NIGHT 5
2. @Zenax; KILLED NIGHT 2
3. @Zenax; - WON!
4. @S.H.O.D.A.N.; LYNCHED DAY 2
5. @Secretive Trainer; KILLED NIGHT 3
6. @Mr. Fahrenheit; KILLED NIGHT 3
7. @Smasher 101; - WON!
8. @Luminosity; - WON!
9. @Buoy; - WON!
10. @Gotpika; - WON!
11. @PichuBoy; LYNCHED DAY 1
12. @DrumBeats; LYNCHED DAY 4
13. @Hitomi; - WON!
14. @NfiNity; LYNCHED DAY 5
15. @HilbertCressLover; - WON!
16. @Baron Dante; KILLED NIGHT 1
17. @Soulmaster; KILLED NIGHT 4
18. @Nytie; LYNCHED DAY 3
19. @Neonsands; - WON!
20. @Neosquid; MODKILLED DAY 3

Subs:
1. @Zenax; SUBBING FOR BECK
2. @Smasher 101; SUBBING FOR LUMINOUS PIKAPI
3. @Secretive Trainer;

Also, a note: A few spoilers may be revealed, but nothing about the game's ending is.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia [4/28/12] Sign-ups!

In. Seems interesting.

I'll play.

Okay.

Hello. My name is INego Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

I'm in!

In! :)

In!

that's what she said

I'll play. JUST LET ME BE CHIMECHO.

Oh, and by the way, I'm going to be gone most of the day; I'l be here around 11:00am EST before having to leave again, though.

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia [4/28/12] Sign-ups! - 8 spots left

Innnnnnn. ^_^

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia [4/28/12] Sign-ups! - 7 spots left

In

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia [4/28/12] Sign-ups! - 6 spots left

I'll join

I'm down wit' it.

I'll join in.

-because why the hell not. I also realized I couldn't stuff in the in in that sentence so I'll do it here.

In if there is still room if there is still room if not I will be a sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom