• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Homestuck Mafia - (6/3) - Night 4: Not STRONG Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytie

Pink Spider
Reaction score
While Aestivate is busy, I'll go ahead and do this. This game will contain spoilers.

Hello! Today is a most auspicious day! For it is the day that twenty-two people will embark on a JOURNEY in the game of Sburb. This journey will no doubt include various trials, battles, the inevitable tragedy, and of course the nefarious influence of the wicked Betty Crocker. A group of PLAYERS, made up of some ordinary children and some not-so-ordinary, must join together to overcome the dastardly MAFIA that seeks to destroy them. If the Players reign victorious, a brand-new universe will be created! If the Mafia manages to outnumber the Players, all is doomed.

What will you do?

Rules
1. Please keep a respectful attidtude towards the host and other players. Remember, it's just a game.

2. No revealing role PMs, even faked ones. Doing so will result in your role getting killed off by me.

3. When sending PMs, please remember to forward them to me or include Nytie in the recipient box.

4.If you've read Homestuck, you are aware that many characters swear often. Because of that, there may be some swearing in flavor text, etc. If you choose to be “in character” please don't let it get out of hand.

5.There are to be no nameclaims, but typing quirks such as those used by the players are allowed. For added hilarity, use the quirk of a player other than your role.

6.Each phase will last 24 hours unless otherwise noted. If I have to extend a phase, it will be extended for another 24 hours.

7.I reserve the right to edit or add rules as needed.

8.Have fun!

Players
1. @Parmalee; Eridan Ampora, killed Night 2
2. @Secretive Trainer;
3. @NfiNity; Nepeta Leijon, Lynched Day 4
4. @Smasher 101;
5. @HilbertCressLover;
6. @Flonne; (formerly Luminous Pikapi)
7. @Mijzelffan; Doc Scratch, Won Day 1
8. @Neonsands; Sollux Captor, Killed Night 3
9. @PkmnFireRed; (formerly DrumBeats)
10. @No Lynch; Draconian Dignitary, Lynched Day 3
11. @Tris79; Karkat Vantas, Killed Night 1
12. @PkmnRed; (formerly Luminosity)
13. @TFSpock; @Soulmaster;
14. @Kaustic;
15. @harryheart;
16. @The Hooded Claw;@Hitomi; Equius Zahhak, Lynched Day 4
17. @Feralize;
18. @Shinobu;
19. @Paperhorse; @Zenax;
20. @Soulmaster; @PkmnSoulSilver;
21. @Sourcandy;
22. @Kyumorph; Dave Strider, Killed Night 2

Subs
1. @Zenax;
2. @Hitomi;
3. @PkmnSoulSilver; (formerly Grass Mixer)

Last edited:
Re: Homestuck Mafia - Sign-ups (5/9)

Count me in.

I'll sub.

I shall also sub for the time being.

I'm in!

I'll join in.

I have no idea what any of this is but I'll join.

In, though I have no knowledge of the series.

@Luminous Pikapi; @DrumBeats; You should both totally start reading it now. Even though it will consume your life once you get into it.

I think I'll play to try to get back into the groove of things... Mafia things...

I'll sub if needed. Although like DB and Luminous Pikapi I have no knowledge of the series xD

Screw the hiatus, I'm in.

I don't know anything about Homestuck, but hey.

Please and thank you. :)

Re: Homestuck Mafia - Sign-ups (5/9) - Eight Spots Left

I'd love to join too please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom