• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminosity

にゃ!
Reaction score
Star Trek (2009) Mafia

startrekw.png

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

It is the mid 23rd century. Since its founding, the United Federation of Planets has promoted the idea of peaceful exploration and expansion of knowledge throughout space.

In the 24th century, the planet Romulus was threatened by a supernova. Ambassador Spock was sent by the Federation to disrupt the supernova and save the planet. He was unable to do so in time, and among the Romulan survivors was Nero, captain of the mining vessel the Narada. Nero had no choice but to watch his planet be destroyed while his pregnant wife and family were on the surface.

Both Nero's ship and Spock's were subsequently sent back in time. Nero arrived first, to twenty-five years before the present day. Nero blames Spock and the Federation for what happened to Romulus, and after more than two decades of waiting for Spock to arrive, he is finally ready to exact his revenge.

Welcome! This mafia game, hosted by @TheShuckpluff; and @Luminosity;, is based off of the 2009 movie Star Trek.

If you are unfamiliar with the movie or just want to brush up on stuff: Memory Alpha - The Star Trek Wiki

Gameplay:
The two factions in this game are the Federation and the Romulans. Players will cast their votes during each day phase to determine who will be lynched. The player who receives the most votes will be lynched. If there are no votes by the end of the phase, votes are tied between players, or “No Lynch” receives the majority of votes, then no lynch shall occur. If votes of “No Lynch” are tied with votes for a player, then the player shall be lynched.

During the night phase, the mafia will choose one player to kill. The night phase is also the time during which players with night abilities may use their abilities. Your ability will be stated in your role PM. If you do not understand your ability, please send a PM to Luminosity and TheShuckpluff.

The Federation wins when all Romulans are eliminated. The Romulans win when they outnumber the Federation.

Rules:
Sportsmanship:
--No flaming or baiting another player.
--Failure to act in a respectful manner will cause you to be subbed out or, if we cannot find a sub, modkilled.

Role PMs:
--Do not reveal your role PM. No copying and pasting it, no taking a screenshot, no forwarding it, no doing anything with it. No exceptions (not even for mafia).
--Do not create a fake role PM.
--Doing either of these will get you modkilled.

Claiming:
--Claiming or hinting your character is NOT allowed and will result in you being modkilled. So no saying "I am Kirk" or "I am a vulcan-human hybrid" or similar. No exceptions (not even for mafia).
--Claiming what your role does is perfectly fine.

Screenshots:
--Screenshots, as long as they aren't of a role PM, are allowed.

Should you die:
--You may make ONE death post.
--Do not reveal any information, place suspicion, or offer up speculation in your death post. Do not do this by any other means (not by PM, not by Skype, not by QT, etc.).
--After you have made your death post, do not post again until after the game has ended.
--Necroliking posts is also forbidden.

Inactivity:
--If you've been inactive for 3 phases (you haven't been posting in thread or communicating privately with another player), you will be subbed out.
--If you know you will be inactive for a phase or two, please let us know. You can still die during that time, but it will keep you from being subbed out.

Private communications:
--If you make a QT, please send us (Luminosity and TheShuckpluff) the link to the QT.
--When sending a PM to another player, please include us in the Recipient Users (To:) field.
--Please send us a copy of any VMs and Skype/other IM conversations as well.

Mafia QT:
--Mafia, please do not share it with another player.
--All other players, please do not try to find it.
--Doing either of these will result in a massive headache for us and a modkill for you.

Playing against your win condition:
--Knowingly playing against your win condition is forbidden and will result in you being modkilled. You will also find yourself not welcome to participate in any future games that Luminosity or TheShuckpluff hosts.
--This includes: 1) being town and conspiring to help the mafia win; and 2) being mafia and purposefully getting yourself and/or your teammates killed for no reason

Chatting:
--Keep all non-game related discussion out of this thread. It's annoying and it makes it difficult for other players to follow what is going on.

Username changes:
--Please inform us of any username changes by mentioning us in thread or sending us a PM.

Voting:
--To vote and unvote, say Vote: Player and Unvote: Player respectively.
--To vote for no one to be lynched, say Vote: No lynch

Night actions:
--USE THEM
--You may change your target as long as the phase has not been updated.

Phases and updates:
--Each phase will last 24 hours.
--Phase updates will occur at 11pm EDT (GMT-4).
--If we are unable to update the phase at the regular time, we will announce it as far in advance as possible.

If you have any questions, please ask! Better to be safe than sorry.

We, the hosts, reserve the right to add, delete, or edit rules as necessary. Or if we just feel like it. SO IF WE DECIDE YOU MUST SPEAK IN KLINGON, YOU SHALL SPEAK IN KLINGON.

Players:
1. @Paperhorse;
2. @Hitomi; Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, lynched Day 1
3. @Canada*; @Fresa;
4. @Lithuania; @Feralize;
5. @The Puppetmaster; Dr. Leonard McCoy/Bones, killed Day 5
6. @HilbertCressLover;
7. @NfiNity;
8. @jda95;
9. @Aestivate; Galan, killed Night 5
10. @Belarus.; Chief Engineer Olson, killed Night 5
11. @Bandit Keith; Captain Christopher Pike, modkilled Night 2
12. @Gotpika; @Smasher 101;
13. @DrumBeats; Ayel, lynched Day 4
14. @Mr. Fahrenheit;
15. @GengarWithSunglasses; Maiek, lynched Day 2
16. @America*; Cadet Cupcake, killed Night 4
17. @Soulmaster; Keenser, killed Night 4
18. @Neonsands; Ambassador Spock, killed Night 1
19. @Joltik; S'Tokkr, lynched Day 3
20. @Meron; Nero, lynched Day 5

Subs:
1. @America*;

Phases:

Last edited:
Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Signups Open [7/11/12]

Sign me up, Scotty!

"SO IF WE DECIDE YOU MUST SPEAK IN KLINGON, YOU SHALL SPEAK IN KLINGON."

wouldn't have it any other way. c:

I'll play.

In!

In.

in

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I'm in.

In

I'm in c:

Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Sign ups, 4 spots left [7/11/12]

It would be logical to join this game.

(note: I'm a trekkie so expect refrences and maybe some annoyance on my part from misuse on some things :p)

Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Sign ups, 3 spots left [7/11/12]

I'll sub :3

Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Sign ups, 3 spots left [7/11/12]

'll join

Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Sign ups, 2 spots left [7/11/12]

Not to late am I? And I left my Klingon book at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom