• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

YGO:TAS-The Last Nyeah(7/22/12)-Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyneth

Storm
Reaction score
Yu-Gi-Oh, The Abridged Series Mafia​
Hosted by Joltik​

[video=youtube;kFu-C2OCSqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFu-C2OCSqQ&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

“Attention duelists!” A man on a stage yelled to a crowd of people “This insanely rich man has an important announcement for you!” With that he jumped off the stage, and a different man proceeded to the edge of the stage. He picked up the mike.

“Hello everyone,” He said “I Have very important news for you.”

“Have you told them yet Seto?”

“STUP UP Mokuba!” the crowd yelled all at once.

“Anyway,” The man said. “I have reason to believe that some of the most evil, diabolical, and monsterish people in the world are here! TEAM 4Kids!”

The whole crowd grasps.

“Here?”

“They could be anyone”

“What are we going to do?”

“I know! Let’s challenge them to a children’s card game!”

“And how will that help us?”

“Settle down everyone.” The man at the stage said “I have a plan, every day, we kill someone, we will vote, and whoever gets the most votes wins. I mean get killed. By the time we do that, it will be getting dark. We all need our sleep, so we will just wait till morning. You may have abilities that you can use, so keep that in mind. We’ll keep on lynching until we have killed all of Team 4Kids! I say we kill Joey first.

“Nyeah?”

Rules
Taken from Russia*

1. I will modkill for two things:

A) Revealing your name:
Telling others the name of your role/describing your role is fine, however. Roleplaying is borderline nameclaiming, so I will count it as such. You will recieve a warning first, but if it continues, I will modkill you. Revieling what video was in your Role PM will count as nameclaiming. You can say IN AMERCIA, or nyeah a few times, but not excessive.

B) Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
No flaming, baiting, trolling, or insulting others. It's just a game. I will modkill you or sub you out.

1.5 Real life comes first, and I understand that, but please be sure to let me know if you'll be inactive. 4 phases without activity and you will be subbed out. Posting in a QT will count as activity, but it is preferable that you post in-thread.

2. Please PM me each and every one of your PM conversations, and send me the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. This applies to everyone, no exception. To include more than one person in a PM, click on "Go Advanced" and add my username Joltik in the "To:" field.

3. When sending me your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (e.g. "Night X Action" or "Day X Action").

4. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying VOTE: player, in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say UNVOTE: player. No lynch is an option, but in the case of a tie between no lynch and someone, the user will be lynched.

5. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. I plan on updating the game at around 8:00 PM, Eastern Time, although it may vary slightly depending on my schedule. It will most likely be no less than an hour off. I will do my best to notify you if I can't update it in time; if I do not update by 9:30pm, I will not be able to update that day.

6. If you change your username, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.

7. If you're dead, you're dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion or give hints after your death. A single death post is fine.

8. Role PM revelation, even if faked, is not permitted.

9. You will recieve night actions at the end of the phase, or a little after it has ended.

10. I reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game
Now that you have read the rules, recommend a TV show to Joltik. If you had a username change, and asked for a spot, then post and tell me.

Players
1 @Feralize;
2 @HilbertCressLover;
3 @Belarus.;
4 @Kakuna Matata;
5 @NfiNity;
6 @FinalArcadia;
7 @Bandit Keith;
8 @Greece;
9 @Exor;
10 @Aestivate; @ghaskan;
11 @Lavender Frost;
12 @SageGaga; Lynched day one
13 @Hawkeye; lynched day two
14 @Lithuania​;
15 @DrumBeats;
16 @Mintaka;
17 @America*;
18 @GengarWithSunglasses;
19 @Umeko;
20 @Hitomi;
21 @jokool; killed night two
22 @Neonsands;
23 @Mijzelffan;
24 @Ryuutakeshi;
25 @harryheart;
26 @Tris79;
27 @Feliciano;Killed night one

Subs

Phase changes

Last edited:
Re: YGOTAS Mafia-Sigh Ups(7/15/120

I'm in, please!

I recommend 30 Rock on NBC~

Privyet~

I'm Belarus. now.

Psych or Storage Wars, I guess? I don't really watch much TV...

I recommend, Phych.

I have a feeling I'm gonna love this Mafia's flavor text.

dang it I was beat to it!

A TV show.... Um... What about King of the Hill?

I'll play.

Friends.

I would like to play!

I recommend Samurai 7 to you. :)

Why do I have a feeling I'm going to be Tristan, LOL?

Adventure Time is pretty entertaining to watch.

In and Avatar: The Last Airbender or Legend of Korra

@Joltik; There's no Mafia: heading on the thread.

Re: YGOTAS Mafia-Sigh Ups(7/15/12)

I should have changed my username before I signed up...

Russia. is now Lithuania​.

I'm in!

I don't watch TV that often, so I couldn't recommend a TV show, sorry Dx

YES ABSOLUTELY LET ME IN.

TV show, um, I don't watch TV... Ojamajo Doremi? it used to air on Japanese TV a decade ago THAT COUNTS RIGHT???

I will play.

My favorite TV show is Stargate SG-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom