• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

YGO:TAS-The Last Nyeah(7/22/12)-Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: YGOTAS Mafia-Sigh Ups(7/15/12)

Reserved ahead of time, but my favorite show is Wolf's Rain, an anime that probably hasn't been on TV in years xD

I'm in if there's still place.

Also Community. Community ×100.

I'll make my return here.

And I recommend... um... what good shows are there?

Last edited:

Ryuu!

You are implying that TV shows are actually good.

I'm a reserve but my favorite tv show is... are... probably... ATLA/Korra `-```` oh and pro sports and olympic sports but those aren't shows

If there's still space I'd like to take a spot please

In.And I recommend Mythbusters.

You have obviously never seen Community.
I've seen Community. I've seen several episodes of Community. Was not impressed in the least.

You have obviously never seen Community.
I've seen Community. I've seen several episodes of Community. Was not impressed in the least.

Well there your problem. I never liked seinfeld even though I had seen several episodes. I have seen several episodes of arrested development (which is supposedly very good) yet didn't like it at all. You can't properly judge something untill you start from the beginning. And Community doesn't reach its true excellence untill the end of season 1 / season 2.

Wait, was I supposed to recommend a TV show? Oops....

I recommend NCIS.

I have essentially seen all of Community, the rest of my family watches it religiously. But it just doesn't do it for me.

And we'll leave it at that, I'm not going to spam up this thread arguing about TV shows that suck. :p

*creeps back into the War Room*

Oh, what the hell. Let's give it a shot. Sign me up, then go watch Avatar: The Legend of Korra.

1 @Feralize;
2 @HilbertCressLover;
3 @Belarus.;
4 @Kakuna Matata;
5 @NfiNity;
6 @FinalArcadia;
7 @Bandit Keith;
8 @Greece;
9 @Exor;
10 @Aestivate;
11 @Lavender Frost;
12 @SageGaga;
13 @Hawkeye;
14 @Lithuania.​;
15 @DrumBeats;
16 @Mintaka;
17 @America*;
18 @GengarWithSunglasses;
19 @Umeko;
20 @Hitomi;
21 @jokool;
22 @Neonsands;
23 @Mijzelffan;
24 @Ryuutakeshi;
25 @harryheart;
26 @Tris79;
27 @Feliciano;

All roles have been filled, Subs are still welcome, confirm in thread when you get it.

Any TV show? I recommend Cupcake Wars on Food Network.
Sounds Yummy!

I recommend 30 Rock on NBC~
I've seen a few eps of that, I should watch more.

I recommend, Phych.
Psych or Storage Wars, I guess? I don't really watch much TV...
Psych is great! Never heard of that last one though. *Goes to Google*

A TV show.... Um... What about King of the Hill?
Not my kind of show, but I get why you would like it.

I'll play.

Friends.
I've heard good things about that one.

I would like to play!

I recommend Samurai 7 to you. :)
Sounds cool! *Goes back to Google*

Why do I have a feeling I'm going to be Tristan, LOL?

Adventure Time is pretty entertaining to watch.
It is good, Don't watch it much because of my lack of cable.

Hmm, TV shows, huh? I dont watch all that much TV ^^; Um.. Family Guy?
Not really my kind of show.

I'm a reserve but my favorite tv show is... are... probably... ATLA/Korra `-```` oh and pro sports and olympic sports but those aren't shows
In and Avatar: The Last Airbender or Legend of Korra
*creeps back into the War Room*

Oh, what the hell. Let's give it a shot. Sign me up, then go watch Avatar: The Legend of Korra.
It is a very good show.

In.

Ugh, I don't watch TV often, just the news. I do like 'The Office' though, saw it a few times.
I should watch The Office more.

I'm in!

I don't watch TV that often, so I couldn't recommend a TV show, sorry Dx
Fine.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! :D
You would say that. It is a good show.

In. Invader Zim.
I need to find that somewhere.

YES ABSOLUTELY LET ME IN.

TV show, um, I don't watch TV... Ojamajo Doremi? it used to air on Japanese TV a decade ago THAT COUNTS RIGHT???
*Goes to Google*

I will play.

My favorite TV show is Stargate SG-1.
I think I may have seen an eps of that a long time ago.

I reserved ahead of Time...IN AMERICA!

(I'll have to cut down on my phrases...but it'll give me rage of the Brooklyn variety!)

Clone High, Sailor Moon, Kim Possible, Martin Mystery, Saturday Night Live, Code Lyoko, Total Drama, 6Teen, Stoked, Totally Spies!, Code Monkeys, Tosh.0, Crank Yankers, Pokémon, Star Trek, Jem and The Holograms, Scooby-Doo!, Black Adder, Red Dwarf, Family Feud, Baggage, The Muppet Show, Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Tales From The Darkside, Batman:The Animated Series, Super Friends, He-Man and the Masters of The Universe, Doctor Who, The Colbert Report, Jackie Chan Adventures, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Team Four Star(DBZ Abridged), Justice League(and Unlimited), Batman Beyond, The Zeta Project, Static Shock, Ruby Gloom, Beetlejuice, The Oblongs, Shin Chan, X-Men:Evolution, Superman:The Animated Series, Ben 10, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Inspector Gadget, The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy, Evil Con Carne, Sabado Giganté, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Kappa Mikey, Danny Phantom, El Tigre:The Adventures of Manny Rivera, Spongebob Squarepants, Angry Video Game Nerd(YouTube Show...technically TV...), Whose Line Is It, Anyway?, Family Guy, The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show, Mr. Bean, Drawn Together, South Park, All That, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, The Real Ghostbusters, Happy Tree Friends, Homestar Runner(Online), Codename:Kids Next Door, and finally:The Simpsons!
Bolded are the ones I've seen and liked, And this was a nostalgia trip for me. And another Gravity Falls fan :D!

I'll join. As long as there are penguins.

Oh, and show would be Breaking Bad right now. Season 5 starts in less than 2 hours <3
don't know that one, sounds cool.

Reserved ahead of time, but my favorite show is Wolf's Rain, an anime that probably hasn't been on TV in years xD
Back to Google!

I'm in if there's still place.

Also Community. Community ×100.
Seen it, it grows on you. I do miss My name is Earl though.

In.And I recommend Mythbusters.
*Thumbs up*

Wait, was I supposed to recommend a TV show? Oops....

I recommend NCIS.
That is my favorite Crime drama show, psych is a close second.

Reserved a spot ahead of time.

Much love for Arrested Development. <3
That sounds cool.

Re: YGO:TAS Mafia-Roles Are A Go(7/15/12)-Night 0

Conferming.

Confirming!

Confirming~

Confirming via video.

[video=youtube;Qo5JlXm18Xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo5JlXm18Xk&feature=related[/video]

EDIT:I'm not Espa Roba BTW.

Role confirmed!

LOL. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom