• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Battle of the Test Tube - Mafia, Joltik and Tris79 win [8/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Hitomi's Bulbahusband
Reaction score
When the building blocks of matter become alive.

It was quite an ordinary day in the reaction vessel. The atoms of chemical elements were each minding just their own business, keeping tight hold of their precious electrons. Occasionally they felt the attraction to share their electrons to form bonds with other atoms because, you know, that’s what chemical elements do.
Suddenly happened something that made the electrons circulate around the nucleuses in a way that was never seen before and the reactions were getting out of control. Some of the foulest chemical elements in existence were introduced into the test tube causing unwanted reactions…​

Game play
This is pretty much a standard town vs. mafia game with some independents. Players will cast their votes during each day phase to determine who will be lynched. The player who receives the most votes will be lynched. If there are no votes by the end of the phase, votes are tied between players, or “No Lynch” receives the majority of votes, then no lynch shall occur. If votes of “No Lynch” are tied with votes for a player, then the player shall be lynched.

During the night phase, the mafia will choose one player to kill. The night phase is also the time during which players with night abilities may use their abilities. Your ability will be stated in your role PM. If you do not understand your ability, please send a PM to Mr. Fahrenheit

Although the abilities are based on the properties of chemical elements you don't have to have excessive knowledge in chemistry to play this game.

Rules:
This game has a couple of rules that differ a bit from the standard rules. So please read them. Remember that when you sign up you confirm that you have read the rules, agree to follow them and are aware that breaking the rules will have its consequences.

I as the host reserve the right to add, delete or modify the rules if necessary.

I will modkill or sub you out for these reasons reasons
-Revealing your role PM in its entirety, partially or in modified form. You are allowed to name or role claim but please describe your role with own words.

-Flaiming and baiting. Things may get heated during the game but please try to stay calm. I will not tolerate flaming and baiting or unsportsmanlike behavior. If you break this rule you may find yourself unwelcome to join any games I might host in the future.

About private discussions
-Making alliances and sharing information with other players is an important part of mafia games. However, even more important is to think individually and try to find out your own playing skills. Therefore no private discussion about the game is allowed before day 3. This includes, but is not limited to, PMs, QTs and Skype chats. Don’t even think about making an alliance QT before day 3. If I find that someone has broken this rule I will sub out or modkill the player in question. Mafiosi can use their QT to discuss night kills. No other exceptions.

-Even though private discussion is allowed from day 3 on I would advise the players to be careful with whom they form an alliance.

-Please PM me each and every one of your PM conversations, and send me the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. This applies to everyone, no exception. To include more than one person in a PM, click on "Go Advanced" and add my username Mr. Fahrenheit in the "To:" field.

Actions and inactivity
-Inactivity kills the game so if you sign up use the role you get. Notice that some roles will affect the game immediately after I have received the activation PM

-After 3 phases of inactivity you will receive a notification PM. If there is no activity during the next phase you will be subbed out. For good reasons I may grant you a period of absence that will last 4 phases at maximum. Please notice that you may be night killed or lynched during this period.

-I will update the game around 8 PM (EEST) (GMT + 3). That is also when I will be sending the responses to possible informational roles. If there is no update in 2 hours from this, and there is no further notice, the phase will be extended by 24 hours. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. If I know that I am not going to be able to update the game at the normal time I will inform you before hand.

About posting

-Please remember that this is not a chat-thread, so keep the discussion game related.

-If you are dead you are dead. You are allowed one post mortem post but you may not share any information in it. Also please don’t like game related posts when you are dead.

-If you change your username please let me know.

Players
1. @Paperhorse; - Phosphorus (town); lynched on day 7
2. @Croag; - Chlorine (mafia); won the game
3. @Mintaka; - Mercury (mafia); lynched on day 5
4. @America*; - Carbon (town); killed on night 8
5. @Lithuania; - Nitrogen (town); killed on night 2
6. @Mijzelffan; - Tungsten (town); killed on day 3
7. @Central African Republic*; - Fluorine (mafia); killed on night 4
8. @Tris79; - Zinc (town); Won the game on day 2
9. @Buoy; - Lithium (town); killed on night 1
10. @Feralize; - Silver (town); killed on night 5
11. @GengarWithSunglasses;; Magnesium (town); killed on night 7
12. @Smasher 101; Soulmaster - Roentgenium (town); lynched on day 9
13. @Belarus.; - Oxygen (town); killed on night 3
14. @Synthesis; - Platinum (town); killed on night 4
15. @Hitomi; - Hydrogen (town); lynched on day 3
16. @Joltik; - Helium (independent); won the game
17. @NfiNity; - Arsenic (mafia); lynched on day 8
18. @mwto; - Gold (town); killed on night 5
19. @Neonsands; - Argon (town); killed in endgame
20. @HilbertCressLover; Chromium (mafia); won the game
21. @Hawkeye;; - Lead (independent); lynched on day 6
22. @FinalArcadia; - Sulfur (town); killed on night 6
23. @Luminosity; - Iron (town); killed on night 2

Subs
1. @Fresa;
2. @Skyla;
3. @Neon Borealis;
4. @Tris79;

Lastly I would like to encourage critical thinking. Don’t just hop on the first bandwagon. That makes the game dull to play, host and follow. Instead question things and debate, make me feel proud of you! And most importantly have fun! This is the first game I host so don't hesitate to contact me if there is anything you want to ask.

Last edited:
Re: The Battle of the Test Tube (Chemical element mafia) - Accepting sign ups [7/22]

I'll play.

Re: The Battle of the Test Tube (Chemical element mafia) - Accepting sign ups [7/22]

Ahh I am so in!

Chemistry is my favorite subject and I've really been looking forward to this. In!

In please!

Sign me up.

indium.jpg

In

i am in on this battle of test tube babies

Count me in~

In.

I want a stoichiometry mafia >:/

In though

Of course I'm in. <3

PB beat me to the indium reference I was going to make though ;__;

I took chem this year had the best teacher ever.

/In

I'll play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom