• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Battle of the Test Tube - Mafia, Joltik and Tris79 win [8/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Battle of the Test Tube (Chemical element mafia) - Role confirmations [7/23]

confirming!

Re: The Battle of the Test Tube (Chemical element mafia) - Role confirmations [7/23]

Confirmed.

Role confirmed!

confirmed

Confirming

Role confirmed.

Confirmed!

Confirmed

Pic relevant:
1340628194562_BreakingBad_2048x1024_2x1_Overlay_590_295.jpg

EDIT: I am in no way claiming either of these elements.

Last edited:

Confirmed

Confirming.

Confirming. :)

I had a really clever confirmation post I was going to make but I forgot it between the time I got my role PM and the time I got off work.

SAD DAY.

So yeah, confirmin'.

confirmed or something

Lithuania went back in time and is now cRussian​ again.

2. 1. @Paperhorse;
2. @Croag;
3. @Mintaka;
4. @America*;
5. @cRussian;
6. @Mijzelffan;
7. @Central African Republic*;
8. @Tris79;
9. @Buoy;
10. @Feralize;
11. @GengarWithSunglasses;
12. @Smasher 101;
13. @Belarus.;
14. @Synthesis;
15. @Hitomi;
16. @Joltik;
17. @NfiNity;
18. @mwto;
19. @Neonsands;
20. @HilbertCressLover;
21. @Hawkeye;
22. @FinalArcadia;
23. @Luminosity;

As everyone has confirmed their roles, the game can start now. I have too many things on my mind preventing me from writing a clever flavor text so you get the periodic table of elephants instead. Here you are
elephant2.jpg

It's now DAY 1 and you may vote. This phase ends 7/25 at 8 PM (EEST)

Re: The Battle of the Test Tube (Chemical element mafia) - Day 1: It begins [7/24]

Vote: No Lynch

Comment on this please.

Re: The Battle of the Test Tube (Chemical element mafia) - Day 1: It begins [7/24]

So what shall we start off with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom