• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalArcadia

♡ knight in shining armor ♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. Any
The sun begins to set over the area known as Heartland. Twenty-five spirited competitors stare from a distance at the grand area, focused on their individual goals and hopes. Friends will become enemies, and enemies will become more dangerous than any of the young duelists could imagine.

For now, however, the Duel Carnival appears innocent enough. A tournament being helmed by Mr. Heartland himself, the Duel Carnival has attracted countless hopeful duelists. Some entered for glory, others for revenge. As the tournament continued on, only twenty-five duelists remained standing, the best of the best.

This elite group will wage battle against each other, in what seems to be a simple tourney. Little do they know that these duels will be played with life-or-death consequences, and many will not come out of this tournament alive.

Heartland will soon shimmer with the magnificent light of heroes… and will also darken with the blood of the innocent.

With various goals of their own, a small, loosely-united group laughs in the distance, snickering at the blissful ignorance of the mass…

Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia
Hosted by @FinalArcadia and @HilbertCressLover (my assistant XD)​

Please look over the rules before signing up:

RULES:
1) I would really like to see activity from my players in this game. If you feel that you will not be able to maintain an acceptable level of activity, then you may wish to consider signing up as a sub rather than an initial player.
A) On that note, if you are inactive (not posting in-thread) for more than 3 phases, then I will sub you out. You will be warned prior to that happening.​

2) Things that will get you modkilled:
A) Nameclaiming. That’s a definite no-no, no matter what, regardless of if you do it in-thread, in a QT, or in a PM. If I see it anywhere, you’re out. And do NOT reveal your role PM in any way, shape or form, through something like a screencapture. And please do not deck-claim.
B) Not including me as a recipient for PMs and QTs. Basically, if you’re going to talk about the game anywhere other than in-thread, I need to be able to see it. Add me in the recipient slot in PMs. If I find out that things have been happening in secret, I’ll have to modkill you.
C) Flaming, baiting, yada yada. You guys know the drill. Don’t purposely try to piss people off is the gist of this. Use common sense in determining how much is too far in arguments and all that.
D) Intentionally playing against your win condition. Things are more fun when everyone is playing to win. If it seems like you are trying to lose on purpose, I will send you a PM to ask you about it. No immediate modkills, but please do your best to win, regardless of win conditions.​

3) Let’s keep things civil here. I know from personal experience that it is easy to get a little wild in debates, but please try to remember that this is a game.

4) When placing your vote, do so in the format of VOTE: Username, using bold on the vote. To unvote, use the format of UNVOTE: Username.

5) Again, we need to be able to see all mafia related conversations, whether they be PMs, QTs, whatever.

6) If you change your username (or, Arceus forbid, some new bandwagon starts), please notify me in-thread of the change. Because I am HORRIBLE with name changes.

7) You are allowed one “death post,” of which nothing informative should be posted. After dying, please do not “like” any posts in this thread either, for obvious reasons.

8) I will send out result PMs for actions directly AFTER the phase has ended. So don’t panic about it if you haven’t gotten it during the phase.

9) Phases last the usual 24 hours, and I intend to update around 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time. If I cannot, I will notify everyone in thread, in the case of a delay.

10) As the host, I reserve the right to make alterations /changes to the rules at any time (but I probably won’t).

To prove that you have read the rules, please include your favorite Pokémon in your sign-up post.

PLAYERS:
1. @Neon Borealis - Kazuma Tsukumo, Killed Day 10
2. @mwto - IV, Killed Night 9
3. @Hawkeye - Tokonosuke Omoteura, Lynched Day 9
4. @Jolty Febe - Haruto Tenjo, Lynched Day 3
5. @SageGaga - III, Killed Night 2
6. @Soulmaster - Orbital 7, killed in the endgame
7. @Princess of Lumas - Astral, killed in the endgame
8. @Tris79 - Haru Tsukumo, Lynched Day 8
9. @Gotpika - V, lost in the endgame
10. @harryheart - Ryoga "Shark" Kamishiro, Killed Night 7
11. @Neonsands - Takashi Todoroki, WON THE GAME (Converted)
12. @America* - Dr. Faker, WON THE GAME
13. @GengarWithSunglasses - Akari Tsukumo, Killed Night 1
14. @Umeko - Droite, Killed Night 5
15. @Mintaka - Kaito Tenjo, Killed Night 4
16. @Hitomi - Fuya Okudaira, Killed Night 6
17. @Joltik - Mr. Heartland, WON THE GAME
18. @Greece - Black Mist, Died Day 5
19. @jokool - Kotori Mizuki, killed in the endgame
20. @TFSpock - Cathy, Lynched Day 2
21. @Axle Helios - Anna Kozuki, Killed Night 8
22. @Buoy - Tetsuo Takeda, Killed Night 3
23. @Stuntology - Tron, WON THE GAME
24. @Human - Yuma Tsukumo, Lynched Day 7
25. @Fresa - Gauche, Lynched Day 5

SUBS:
1. @Hitomi - Subbing in for Nytie
2. @Feralize

PHASE CHANGES:

Last edited:
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - SIGN-UPS

Gliscor!

In please~
Jirachi. Though it's becoming Butterfree lately.

In on time for once :p
Salamence is mine

I will sub (4 mafia games might be a bit much for me right now xD).

Vaporeon~

Ahhh, I need a game to play, so I guess I'll join in. :3

Mew~

In even though I can't watch Zexal because I feel creepy watching a show about thirteen-year-olds

Dusknoir :D

In even though I can't watch Zexal because I feel creepy watching a show about thirteen-year-olds
XD

There are a decent amount of characters who are 15 and older, if that makes it less creepy. :D

There are a decent amount of characters who are 15 and older, if that makes it less creepy. :D

Somewhat, but I can't bring myself to wade through all the thirteen-year-olds to get to the older characters XD

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - SIGN-UPS (9 SPOTS LEFT!)

Guess which mon is my favorite. Flygon. Also in

It's really Joltik

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - SIGN-UPS (9 SPOTS LEFT!)

In.

Umbreon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom