• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! ENDGAME: MAFIA WIN, 6/6/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Arc-VLogoEnglishC.png

Yugioh ARC-V Mafia

You Show Duel School, one of the numerous Duel Schools of Miami City, was operating just fine for quite the while. Until one of their students, Yuya Sakaki, created Pendulum Summoning. Ever since, Reiji Akaba, CEO of the Leo Duel School (LDS), a rival of You Show's and the most popular around, decided that he will get his hands to Pendulum Monsters no matter what. To this end, he picked one of Leo Duel School's best students, Shingo Sawatari, to help him with the task. Together, they infiltrated You Show Duel School as new students, without anyone realizing who they really were. One night, Shingo, masked, tried to rob Yuya's house and steal the precious cards, but Yuya and his mother noticed. The theft went wrong, and he was forced to leave. He intentionally dropped You Show Duel School's student badge, so that everyone thinks that one of that school's students did it. Soon, the chaos would begin, as the students start suspecting each other for the theft. Will the real students of You Show Duel School manage to kick out the ones from LDS, or will Reiji achieve his goals?

You can read more about the series here: Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V - Yu-Gi-Oh!

RULES:
1. All Forum Rules apply.
2. Debate is accepted, but please keep it to civilised levels. It is just a game.
3. Day phases last 48 hours, Night phases last 24 hours.
4. Since this is a small game, activity is important. If you fail to post in-thread after 3 phases, you will be subbed out.
5. Do not share your role PM or any QT created by me.
6. If you read the rules and want to join, include your favourite ARC-V character in the first post. If you don't know much about the series, just say "Yuya Sakaki".
7. Roleclaiming is allowed. No screenshots, no nameclaiming!
8. Please include me in all PM conversations and QT's not created by me. For any other means of communication, please copy-paste the entire dialogue and PM it to me.
9. Phase updates are supposed happen at 2PM, GMT+2 (Greek time).
10. If you change username, please state your old and new ones in-thread.
11. To vote, use VOTE: Zexy. To unvote, use UNVOTE: Zexy.
12. If two players have the most votes tied, No Lynch happens. If a player and No Lynch have the most votes tied, the player is lynched.
13. I can change the rules if need be. All of you will be informed of course.
14. HAVE FUN!

Players:
1. @HumanDawn; Noboru Gongenzaka, Bodyguard, Killed Night 1
2. @Clusiana; Yuzu Hiargi, Cop, Killed Night 3
3. @Marius; Sora Shiun'in, Miller, Lynched Day 1
4. @Momoka; Shingo Sawatari, Roleblocker, Lynched Day 2
5. @FinalArcadia; Reiji Akaba, Rolecop, WON IN THE ENDGAME
6. @DragonEspeon; Ayu, Villager, Lynched Day 3
7. @Squall Leonhart; Tatsuya, Villager, Lost in the endgame
8. @Apawn; Futoshi, Villager, Killed Night 1
9. @Midorikawa; Yuya Sakaki, Doctor/Vigilante, Killed Night 2

Subs:
1. @Beck;
2. @Shiny Ditto;

Phase changes:
Night 0: Thieves Among Us
Day 1: He Robbed His Sensei!
Night 1: Double Duels
Day 2: There Is Still Hope
Night 2: Duel of Destiny! Reiji VS Yuya!
Day 3: The Naughty Girl Must Be Punished

Last edited:
Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! SIGN-UPS, 26/5/2014

I'll join.

I'd like to join!

Have you ever thought of what the offspring of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Entermate Discover Hippo would look like?

I can't pick a favourite so early with so many characters, so I'll just go with Shingo Sawatari because while his pelvis was hurting him he yelled "Yes! YES!".

I'd like to join!

Have you ever thought of what the offspring of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Entermate Discover Hippo would look like?

I can't pick a favourite so early with so many characters, so I'll just go with Shingo Sawatari because while his pelvis was hurting him he yelled "Yes! YES!".

You are in.

No... but it would be really interesting xD *crazy thoughts*

Oh, yes. lol

In, please! 0: And while I've not watched any of this series, Rio absolutely adores Yuya, so I'm biased towards him anyway, so for what it's worth, Yuya's definitely my favorite. it also helps that he's the only character i know about but /:

If I join this I'll be in 5 mafias at once plus hosting another one

I DON'T SEE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.

Yuya Sakaki

Ooooh, I definitely want in! And like III says, I love Yuya Sakaki with a burning passion so of course he's my favorite! <3

I'll play! And I'll go with Yoko Sakaki just because she's really pretty. XD

All three of you are in.

In, please! 0: And while I've not watched any of this series, Rio absolutely adores Yuya, so I'm biased towards him anyway, so for what it's worth, Yuya's definitely my favorite. it also helps that he's the only character i know about but /:

Wait, Rio from ZEXAL? What does she have to do with it? He is the only character you know about because I told you about him xD

If I join this I'll be in 5 mafias at once plus hosting another one

I DON'T SEE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.

Yuya Sakaki

I do the exact same thing xD
And of course I don't see a problem with it! :lol:

Ooooh, I definitely want in! And like III says, I love Yuya Sakaki with a burning passion so of course he's my favorite! <3

Who is III?

EDIT:

Count me in.

Read the rules first, please :)

I'll play! And I'll go with Yoko Sakaki just because she's really pretty. XD

You are in. I like her as well, she is TOO pretty for a protagonist's mother xD

I'll join. My favorite is Yuzu

Wait, Rio from ZEXAL? What does she have to do with it? He is the only character you know about because I told you about him xD

Rio's my nickname for Momoka! It's kinda force of habit to refer to her as "Rio," 'cause, I mean, I've been calling her that since pretty much forever, and it feels just plain off to not call her that. excuse u i happen to follow rio on tumblr and she posts five gifsets of yuya a day /:

I'll join. My favorite is Yuzu

You are in.

Rio's my nickname for Momoka! It's kinda force of habit to refer to her as "Rio," 'cause, I mean, I've been calling her that since pretty much forever, and it feels just plain off to not call her that. excuse u i happen to follow rio on tumblr and she posts five gifsets of yuya a day /:

You all and your nicknames xD I gotta see this. Momo, I must follow on tumblr ASAP!

I want to join, Yuya Sakaki is my Fav. i would also like to say, i may not be that active, as i can only be one an hour a day as sad as it is.

I want to join, Yuya Sakaki is my Fav. i would also like to say, i may not be that active, as i can only be one an hour a day as sad as it is.

You are in. Well, as long as you post some thoughts, it is OK. Also... please be more sportsmanlike this time around. Remember, play towards your win condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom