• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! ENDGAME: MAFIA WIN, 6/6/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Night 3: The Naughty Girl Must Be Punished, 5/6/2014

Night 3: The Pendulum of Betrayal (ENDGAME)
not really taking place at night

... Reiji has just kicked Ayu out with Tatsuya’s permission, and Shuzo with Yuzu just noticed!

Yuzu thought of it for a bit, and then she started shouting: “Reiji, what have you done! Ayu is like my little sister, you shouldn’t have kicked her out! Wait, now that I think of it, there is no way one of the kids could have defeated Yuya! You must be the final thief!”

Reiji started laughing maniacally, as he showed his true colours: “Indeed, I am Reiji Akaba! The CEO of Leo Corporation!”

Everyone was shocked, as Reiji kept explaining: “I was undercover with LDS’ student Shingo Sawatari all this time, trying to get our hands on his Pendulum Monsters! And guess what, we suceeded! I suceeded!”

Reiji then showed everyone the Pendulum and Yuya’s Deck, proving that he was the thief and the person who defeated Yuya.

Yuzu, extremely enraged, threw a tantrum: “You thief, you beast, what have you done to Yuya? What have you done to our school? I have to avenge them all… today you’ll be beaten, by me! Yuzu Hiragi, remember that name!”

As Shuzo and Tatsuya were watching, shocked, the Duel began.

Yuzu didn’t really have any hopes of winning. Reiji, a Duelist capable of defeating even Yuya, now had Yuya’s Pendulum Monsters in his control.

“Battle Phase! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, attack Fantasia Prima Prodigy Mozart! Show her the double wrath!”

As the monsters clashed, Yuzu was knocked back from the impact, her Life Points having reached zero.

100px-FullYuzuHiragi.png
Dear Clusiana, you are Yuzu Hiragi. The female lead of the show, and the daughter of You Show Duel School's owner. Your father lets you access his computer, alongside all of the school's database which means that you can easily check if a student is enrolled in the school or not. As such, you are a Cop. Once per night, you can PM me Check: <Player X> and by the end of the phase, you will learn the selected player's allignment. You are allied with the You Show Duel School and win when all the people allied with the Leo Duel School are eliminated.

Clusiana was defeated in a Duel. She was the Cop, allied with You Show Duel School

As Yuzu was injured, on the ground, Shuzo ran straight to her and give her first aid. Tatsuya was crying, since he realized that he helped Reiji achieve his goals.

Tatsuya_in_One_Step_the_ED1.png
Dear Squall Leonhart, you are Tatsuya. Being one of the junior students of You Show Duel School, your Dueling skills are not yet completely good. As such, you have no special abilities. You are allied with the You Show Duel School and win when all the people allied with the Leo Duel School are eliminated.

Squall Leonhart has failed his goal of driving the thieves out. She was a Villager, allied with You Show Duel School

Shuzo gave an angry look at Reiji, threatening him: “You will pay for this one day!”. He took Yuzu and Tatsuya out, leaving Reiji alone in the school.

He was happy. He had the Pendulum Cards, and was pretty much unbeatable. He was dreaming of the future glory he will get as an even powerful Duelist, and smiled upon thinking that he managed to ruin the school that Yuya Sakaki, the creator of Pendulum Summoning, attended. He was now the head of LDS, a King of all types of Special Summoning.

150px-FullReijiAkaba.png
Dear FinalArcadia, you are Reiji Akaba. The CEO of Leo Duel School, you envy Yuya's Pendulum Monsters and would like to get your hands on them as soon as possible. You have an access to Leo Duel School's huge database, and can easily get lots of information on whatever person you desire. As such, you are a Rolecop. Once per night, in the Mafia QT, you can write Rolecop: <Player X> and by the end of the phase, you will learn the selected player's role. You are allied with the Leo Duel School and win when you equal or outnumber the people allied with You Show Duel School.

FinalArcadia achieved her goals! She was the Rolecop, allied with Leo Duel School

After pondering one more moment over what he has achieved, Reiji left.

The school was now empty. It will work again, but with its reputation destroyed, no new students will enroll. Just the 7 old ones, who will always begrudge Reiji and Shingo for all the harm they have caused them. Especially Yuya, who lost his Pendulum Monsters forever.

THE GAME IS OVER! CONGRATULATIONS, FINALARCADIA!

This is what happened in a nutshell:

DAY 1

Clusiana I (Momoka)
Squall Leonhart I (FinalArcadia)
HumanDawn I (Apawn)
Marius II (Clusiana, HumanDawn)
No Lynch I (Midorikawa)

Marius is lynched.

NIGHT 1

HumanDawn bodyguards Clusiana.
Momoka roleblocks Squall Leonhart.
FinalArcadia nightkills Apawn.
FinalArcadia rolechecks HumanDawn.
Midorikawa viglante kills HumanDawn.

Apawn and HumanDawn are killed.

DAY 2

Momoka III (Midorikawa, Clusiana, Squall Leonhart)
DragonEspeon I (Momoka)
Clusiana I (DragonEspeon)

Momoka is lynched.

NIGHT 2

Clusiana copchecks Squall Leonhart.
Midorikawa protects Clusiana.
FinalArcadia nightkills Midorikawa.
FinalArcadia rolechecks Squall Leonhart.

Midorikawa is killed. Clusiana learns Squall Leonhart's allignment (Town), FinalArcadia learns Squall Leonhart's role (Villager).

DAY 3

DragonEspeon II (Squall Leonhart, FinalArcadia)

DragonEspeon is lynched.

NIGHT 3

FinalArcadia nightkills Clusiana.

Clusiana is killed. Endgame. FinalArcadia wins.

Leo Duel School QT
Yugioh ARC-V Mafia - Leo Duel School QT - QuickTopic free message board hosting

… and it is over. Thanks to everyone for playing/subbing, hope you enjoyed the game! As a host, I would like to ask a few questions. Thanks in advance for any answers.

1. Did you enjoy the game? What rating would you give it overall (scale of 10)?
2. Were the roles balanced?
3. Were the flavor texts good? Which ones did you like more or less?
4. Was the hosting good?
5. If you could change a single thing in this game, what would it be?

Last edited:
Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Night 3: The Naughty Girl Must Be Punished, 5/6/2014

1. 8 ;3
2. I've already told you what I thought privately.
3. I thought it was perfect!
4. Perfect!
5. Already answered privately!

Good game guys!

1. Did you enjoy the game? What rating would you give it overall (scale of 10)? 8
2. Were the roles balanced? Not entirely but still pretty good.
3. Were the flavor texts good? Which ones did you like more or less? Um idk
4. Was the hosting good? Yes
5. If you could change a single thing in this game, what would it be? Nothing

Congrats FA and thanks for hosting Zexy!

1.8-9
2.somewhat
3.I dont really Care about text
4.yes
5.more people:p

Phew, no surprise hidden doctors or anything messing up that kill, that's a relief. XD It was a good game, town!

1. Did you enjoy the game? What rating would you give it overall (scale of 10)?

2. Were the roles balanced?
As close as things turned out, it seems like they ended up being pretty balanced.

3. Were the flavor texts good? Which ones did you like more or less?
It was really good, I think you captured Arc-V well in them!

4. Was the hosting good?
Definitely!!

5. If you could change a single thing in this game, what would it be?
Mmm, can't think of anything, I thought it was a good game overall!

Thanks for hosting, Zexy! It was a short but sweet game (made sweeter by winning)!

1) 7.5 or 8

2) The roles weren't all that balanced, but it wasn't too bad

3) Well, I didn't have time to read the flavor text

4) Yeah

5) Maybe make the roles a little more balanced. I'd also say I wish the game wasn't so small, but that's no fault on your part, since there aren't many characters in Arc V yet

Good game and thanks for the game Zexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom