• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A choice of life: who would you be?

Lesley_GSC

Just some dreamer
Reaction score
If you lived the pokemon world, what would you do with yourself?

Okay, here it is:

I'd start off in New Bark Town, and travel the regians with a Totodile that would evolve into a Croconaw and stay that way.
I would do studies on pokemon intellect, and legendary pokemon as well. I would travel the world in this order:

Johto
Battle Fronteir (Yes, I would challange it before really ever collecting badges in Kanto. Scott has no say in this)
Orange league
Hoenn
Kanto
Sinnoh

Then I'd settle down and own a breeding center somewhere
with my Croconaw, asuming I'd be about 20 by this point.

The idea of travel has aways been appealing to me, so this would be what I'd do for sure. But I'd be a passive trainer
the isn't so fond of battling.

Last edited:
I'd start as a trianer, then become a breeder.

I'd grab a couple of my friends and say, "Come on, today we start our Pokemon journey!".

I'm unable to think because I would have to start from when I was 10, and I have no idea what I would have done when I was 10. I think I would have opted to use my pokemon in a more practical fashion, as I have no competitive nature.

I would like to be both a trainer and a coordinator. And if that wouldn't work out, I would be a doctor for pokemon.

I think I'd be a trainer and would like to travel a lot. I'd probably also end up becoming a pokemon researcher with a wide and varied focus.

I'd probably be a loner, traveling by myself throughout the many Regions on the Pokemon world, being a Trainer who will challenge the Gyms & the Pokemon Leagues for fun, searching to capture my favorite Pokemon along the way!! :p

I'd definitely be a trainer, but I think I'd occasionally enter Contests or do some breeding.

I'd have a Ralts/Kirlia as a companion, maybe others as well, but battling wouldn't be for me.

Given the fact that I can't think well on my feet, I dislike traveling and I have spatial dyslexia, I don't think being a Pokémon Trainer would be up my alley. I'd probably just say at home, occasionally check up on new findings, or go read books about the myths and such. Yeah...nothing that interesting for me.

Trainer, which means lots of traveling, But in the end, end up being like Gary is.

I'd like to coordinate, since I prefer the contests over battles, but I'm not very outgoing or anything, and it seems like you need to be extroverted and have a flair to do halfway good with contests. I like thinking of combinations and how they'd work to show off more in the sense of the show than in the game, so if I could shine more I'd go for contests. I like to battle too, but on a lesser degree and I don't know if I'd go through gym battles more than just competitions, though I get excited over league battles so who knows.

I've always wanted to be, and still want to be, a Trainer. I would love to travel around all the regions with my beloved Pokemon, experiencing all sorts of wonderful yet challenging things... although I wouldn't care about catching them all or beating the leagues, I'd just want to travel and battle.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom