• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A choice of life: who would you be?

I would try to do both be a Trainer and Coordinater just to get the feel of both of them, if I like both I'll continue doing both but if I like one better then the other then I'll stick to that one.

But if I had to choose one I would pick to be a Trainer simply because I think I would get a rush being with my pokemon and being out there battling! ^_^ it seems like it's soooo much fun. =D

Even if we win or lose I would still be proud that we tried.

Well, the idea of walking around in a forest with nothing but me and a map kind of scares me, so I don't think I'd be the traveling trainer type (unless I was able to talk a number of friends into going with me - what if I got sick or hurt myself? I'd need someone around to help).

I'd probably have a "normal" job of working at a gym or center (or, really, any place involving Pokemon) while training with my Pokemon and occasionally taking part in local contests.

I'd probably be a trainer and I'd start out in Sinnoh, with Chimchar as my starter. I'd convince Prime to travel with me and we'd journey through Sinnoh, honing our skills. My ultimate goal is not the Pokemon League, surprisingly. It would be the Spear Pillar. I would want an encounter with Palkia. If I was lucky, the Lord of Space would deign to choose me as its partner.

Once I was done in Sinnoh, I along with Prime and my new friend Palkia would head to Orre. After rounding up and purifying every Shadow Pokemon there, I'd open up a center for abused and abandonned Pokemon. Any unwanted Pokemon could be given to me and I would take care of them until I could find them the perfect trainer and partner.

I doubt I'd ever open a gym. I'd just busy myself with rescuing Pokemon in need. It'd be an eventful life.

If I were in the Pokemon world I think I would be a trainer/coordinater. I would start on the Orange Islands where I would accidently throw a pokeball into the water and catch a Lapras.

Then I would go to the Sinnoh region and be a great coordinater. Then maybe try Gyms

I would start at the Indigo League and choose Charmander as my starting Pokémon. Search for a Pidgey or Pidgeotto and capture one. Do the same for a Pikachu. My goal would be the Indigo League. Afterwards in order, Johto, Hoenn, Orange, Battle Frontier and Sinnoh.

I would have a Venusaur that I would treat realy well.

I'd be a pokemon breeder and thus, I've gotta cath every pokemon so I can breed them and study breeding! :3
Plus, I'd love to have either Misdreavus, Murkrow, Sneasel or Ralts as my partner and of course, evolve them too

I don't know where i would start off but i would mostly collect the pokemon on my battle passes on PBR go train them collect badges, but don't compete in a leagues. i would then go to pokatopia, and make my self a vetran trainer about (17 or 18) there, mabye take someone under my wing. while there might meet a girl become freinds, and later we fall in love, and go on from there. (oh by the way i would look like my character from PBR as well)

I would like to start in Hoenn, and have a mudkip or turtwig. I'd find someway to get a Charmander or Riolu, and then i'd travel around, preferably on some kind of vehicle cause the thought of walking everywhere doesn't exactly thrill me.

I would start in Hoenn with a Torchic and then end up being and trainer/breeder, for I most likely wouldn't be to fond of battling, but will still challenge the gyms and try to make it to the league. Mostly I'll probably just challenge random trainers for the fun of it, and just travel the world with my pokemon, battling would just be on the side. I would probably end up walking very where, for that's already what I do in real life, and walking through a forest with a pokenav just seems cool.
Since we are talking about our 'real' selves, I guess I should put my team in a realistic perspective, considering the fact that even though I love Salamance with all my heart, I would be a bit freaked out if I owned one in real life.

Team:
Torchic/Combusken/Blaiken
Skitty
Misdreavus
Slowpoke/Slowking
Seviper
Swablu/Altaria

Not exactly a winning team, but they are some of my favorites :).

I would travel the reigeons in this order:
Heonn
Johto
Kanto
Sinnoh
Fiore
Orre

I would start in either Hoenn or Kanto, for my starter I would choose Charmander or Mudkip if I have the option of choosing from the traditional array of starters.
However I think it would be cool if we had other starter options that we could acqurie from the pokémon professors. I would love to start with one of the four pseudo-legendary pokémon, due to their strong power and their 3 evolutionary forms that mirror the current development the starter pokémon go through. So I would be choosing from Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon, Gible or Beldum. I think that I would go for either Larvitar or Bagon, but they are clearly all pretty decent.
I would be both a trainer and a coordinator to start out and maybe I would choose to pursue only one of those or continue to do both.

i would want to be a pokemon trainer and start my journey with ash,as i would stay in pallet town and school wouldnot have to be necessary............

If I lived in the pokemon world I would buy a pokeball. Instead of getting a starter I would capture a ralts and train her. Then I would begin my journy to catch 'em all.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom