• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_

Flame's the name.
Reaction score
Flame's A Different Kind Of Murder: Hall of Champions!

A Different Kind of Murder I - Derier44 and Flamealex

A Different Kind of Murder II - Relaxing in Death: TehFwee and Green

A Different Kind of Murder III - FlamingRed and AquaBlue: The Town WINS

A Different Kind of Murder IV - SunGold and MoonSilver - Tailisu10 and GliscorMan

A Different Kind of Murder V - Ragin'Ruby and Soothin'Sapphire - TehFwee
__________________________________________________ _________________

This game is very simple, if the GM makes it that way which I will. A maximum of 15 people sign up and will roleplay as Pokémon in a crowd, a murderer included. Once a maximum of 15 people sign up, Night 0 will start, and the murderer will PM me the starting clue that will be placed on Empoleon's body when they are found. Once Day 1 starts, the others will speculate about who they think is the murderer, and vote for the person they end up thinking is the killer.

Each night, the murderer will PM me the name of someone they wish to kill, along with how they kill them and any clues they wish to leave. The murderer must leave at least one clue every other night.

A game day lasts until all people have voted or 2 real days (Whichever comes first); and a game night lasts one real day or until a Murder is posted.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (They will do this by PM and will notify me.) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. And if you have read the rules put chowder, in your sign-ups. The cage, (See below.) Can not, be used 2 days in a row. When a person is in the cage, they're safe from ALL attempted murders. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer. If the innocents win, you will not be invited to the Hall of Fame, it would crowd it.And there may only be one Accomplice the entire game.

Rules- READ THEM OR WELL BE LOST IN THE GAME!

Once you are dead you can talk to people about this game, BUT not about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

The murderer(s) can pick ONE night not to kill anyone.

The Murderer(s) can pick one Night to double the amount of kills. (Maximum 4)

You can talk to others via PM, email or anything else about this game. This includes spectators. You may discuss the game with the host (Flame), but only via PM. But once again don't talk about the murderer.

Instead of executing during the lynching ceremony, the player is locked into a cage. (Maximum of 4 times) All others will be excecuted.

You can change your username, but just let everyone know.

Do NOT edit or delete posts. That includes any Forum Mods who wish to play the game.

No duplicate Pokémon. If there is a Ninja situation (someone sneaks their post in at the same time as yours), I will make one of them shiny.

When the thread title says it is night, you may still post in the thread, but it must be Out of Character (OOC:). Any comments or concerns about the game itself during the night can be asked to anyone.

Dead, Remembered, And vengeful, the Ghosts of Pokemon's Past: When you are killed you become part of the D.R.A.V. Immediately after the murderer kills someone. You may leave 1 clue The clue will be approved by me,but th9is will help you in those tough choices situations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it is voting time just have your character say who he/she thinks the murderer is, no fancy bold stuff, okay!

I won't kill anyone except for those who are off for like 2 weeks.
I want this to work even better than my first game! So have fun!

There will be Clauses to spice it up, the list of Clauses will be below:

Protection Spree (3): You make a list of 3 people you want to protect, if they are attacked by the murderer, this person will jump in front and will be killed, but the first person will be safe.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Sign-Up Example:
UserName:
Pokemon's Name:
History:

Flame_Alex - Eternal - Dialga - Male

samwin - Mia Ami - Froslass - Female

Champion Fwee - Shieka - Meditite - Female

Tailisu10 - Bubbly - Squirtle - Male

The Vet. - Justin - Aron - Male

acs1903 - Honest - Gallade - Male

smaug85 - Lee - Hitmonlee - Male

Kai-Mei - Angel - Togepi - Female

CuboneKing - Alpha - Cubone - Male

Ombrare - Kyodare - Gallade (Shiny) - Male

Sandslash-Master - Sahara - Sandslash - Female

Swellow - Alex - Flygon - Male

Flame Haze - Jordan - Togepi (Shiny) - Male

Esrver - Yuki - Dragonite - Male

GliscorMan - Omicron - Deoxys - Male

Derier44 - Suiz - Suicune - Male

To start, have your characters arriving at the Space-Time Tower in Alamos Town. (There is nothing else in the city except for the TOWER!)

Last edited:
yey!, first up.

Username: samwin

Name: Mia Ami

Species: Froslass

History: Mia originally comes from snowpoint city, she did originally have a trainer, though unfortunately for her, her trainer decided she was no longer worthy to be on the squad, so she was released into the wild. Ever since then, she has been living alone, never staying in one place for too long, but does keep in contact with her friends

other: chowder!

nearly forgot; Chowders!

UserName: Dark Magician Girl

Pokemon's Name: Shieka

Species: Meditite

History: Shieka has always been patient; knowing when the time to wait is, and when the time to fight is. An orphan, she prefers to spread happiness, rather than sorrow. She enjoys traveling, and also sparring. She is calculating, and will not accuse before getting all of the facts.

If the murderer would like to contact me after I am killed, I would be pleased to help give some tips on how to be a good murderer.
On that same note, I heavily advise the owner of the Protection Spree clause to include me, as I have a very large experience in murders. So... yeah. Pick me~

You're approved, and what does everyone think of the D.R.A.V

Username: Tailisu10

Name: Bubbly

Species: Squirtle

History: Bubbly is a wild Squirtle after escaping Professor's Oak Lab in Kanto. He decided that it would be restrictive having a trainer and thinks he is better of free.

other: He is a very happy guy. Doesn't really likes chowder.

GASP Derrier has been banned! O:

Username: the vet

name: justin

species: aron

gender; male

history: justin is a coal miner who has had a hard life...as a child, his family was killed by bad chowder.

Last edited:
UserName: acs1903
Pokemon's Name: Honest
Species: Gallade
History: Honest has always been a Pokemon fighting for the rights of other Pokemon whether it be against other Pokemon or humans. For this cause he's traveled around the Pokemon world. And as trivial information, he simply enjoys chowder.

Last edited:
Reserve a spot kthx. I wanna try it again. :3

Username: Smaug85

Name: Lee

Species: Hitmonlee

History: A fighting champ in the land of Kanto, he loves clam chowder.

Username: Kai-Mei

Name: Angel

Species: Togepi. NUFF SAID.

History: Probably a clone of the original, maniacal Angel the Togekiss, who killed everyone before getting killed by her backstabbing mentor, Mimi. Same personality, but slightly less bonkers. And of course, obsessed with muffins.

*Still requesting that knives be banned.*

*coughchowdercough*

Username: CuboneKing

Name: Alpha

Species: Cubone

History: He has died at least 4 times, and to overcome this habit he is affiliated with magical faries that revive him. His deaths are starting to have an effect on himself, for example his tongue can no longer pick up chowder.

Username: The Mystery Knight, but will be Ombrare as soon as Satoshi-kun fixes it.
Pokemon's Name: Kyodare. pronounced kai-oh-dah-rai.
Species: Gallade

History: Kyodare is a noble warrior, participating in many fights under a strict code of honor, never deviating from it. He is a traveling swordsman, and takes his job very seriously, and won't stop until all malevolence is exterminated.

CHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDERCHOWDER

And for good measure...

CCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOWWWWWDDDDDEEEEERRRRRR!!!!

Last edited:
UserName: Sandslash-Master
Pokemon's Name: Sahara
Species: Sandslash
History:
Sahara comes from a long line of a family of popular Exploration teams such as Team SandScape. Her father is in Team RazorWind. His absenses have made her quite sheltered.

Username: Swellow
Pokémon's name: Alex
Species: Flygon
History: Being separated from his family at birth, Alex has wandered around living where ever he can stay, hoping to find his family.
On his journey, the only thing he has had to eat was chowder, so it has become an everyday meal for him.

Last edited:
Username: Flame Haze
Pokemon's Name: Jordan
Species: Togepi
History: Jordan has lived with his parents all of his life as thus he's a bit shy with other people and tends to go back into his egg when he gets scared, one day he got lost from his family and since then he has been traveling to find them.

Username: Esrver
Pokemon's Name: Yuki
Species: Latias
History: Yuki has lived isolated with her parents and brother until they were attacked by a gang of Fearow, who killed her brother and separated her from her parents. She managed to escape, and roamed around the world until she finally settled somewhere in the mountains, occasionally going out to explore or get food. These events also changed her into a cold-hearted, cynical bitch who doesn't show any emotions. At all.

Hope it's okay.

By the way, I hate chowder. It's so overrated by you guys.

Last edited:
(Can Victors still be legendaries? If so, I'm changing my species to Deoxys)

My name: GliscorMan
Pokemon Name: Omicron
Species: Porygon-Z
History: His randomness that was inherited by his evolution made him a known fugitive because of an incident involving clam chowder and he has tried to reform and control his random dimension-attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom