• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

Mafia had a bit of a rough time but it happens.
The balance without the cards seems to be strangely good but a bit too aggressive. The cards were fun.
Willing to give you better feedback in private later if you want.

Thanks for hosting, Raven. It was a wild and chaotic game, probably like you wanted it to be, lol.
Looking forward to an ABC Mafia 2 in the future.

And once again major sorry on Ex for being... too paranoid, at times. But I had tunneled on the idea that the convert was chosen and not random and was super scared of his gambits (despite 90% of them working super well)

Looking forward to an ABC Mafia 2 in the future.
Probably under a different name, but definitely the same concept of VR. If the Oktoberfest card would've been played, the entire surroundings would have changed accordingly.

Maybe I'll find a way to assigned words to DEF for a DEF Mafia, but I also considered stuff like The Raven Games or Get rad with Raven (this sounds great actually, like some kinda japanese game show but hosted from a total jackass wearing a multicolor top hat and a checkered suit) or something like that, maybe I'll stick with ABC and add something as a subtitle shrugs
3 millers ffs
Honestly glad that I ended up with 2 instead, another counter claim probably would've exposed the gimmick fairly quick. I also intentionally tied the miller to the doctor to see if it has an effect on the miller claim policy.

Kinda surprised that neither original nor faked role PMs were going around (after all the time I invested into making the formatting as inconsistent among the different players as possible, what a waste) XD

Last edited:
And once again major sorry on Ex for being... too paranoid, at times. But I had tunneled on the idea that the convert was chosen and not random and was super scared of his gambits (despite 90% of them working super well)
the only "lie" i told this game was that I was going to die N3 which in the end you fulfilled

Good game guys :)
Thank you for playing!!!
Please consider signing up for this game by HumanDawn:

Thanks for the promo!

4 spots left at time of writing!

so I'm not sure what gambit you're even referring to
The role PM card thing was actually true?! Raven said there was only one card. Have not checked all the cards yet. Thought that was just a lie so scum kills Mido while you watch Mido.

Also, honest question, why not use watcher first which is far more useful and leave ascetic which is rather low utility (for non-3p) for last?

Besides I never lied, block did not stop kills

You kinda did that for no reason in Survivor too, why fake you betrayed Raven when this is only gonna you look worse to both me and him.

Idk I am just not used to completely unnecessary lying I guess, it makes me paranoid for no reason, there is enough actual game to solve for this to help somewhere.

The role PM card thing was actually true?!
yes

Also, honest question, why not use watcher first which is far more useful and leave ascetic which is rather low utility (for non-3p) for last?
watcher when less players are around makes it more likely to catch scum nightkilling

ascetic N2 was to protect myself from arsonist and test Mido's soft claim since I was requesting doctor on me

You kinda did that for no reason in Survivor too, why fake you betrayed Raven when this is only gonna you look worse to both me and him.
I won't go around explaining my reasoning on another game here

watcher when less players are around makes it more likely to catch scum nightkilling

ascetic N2 was to protect myself from arsonist and test Mido's soft claim since I was requesting doctor on me

I won't go around explaining my reasoning on another game here
Fair enough

Back
Top Bottom