• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

If you somehow are town, this just lost us the game lol
You are a bit too paranoid for your own good, honestly

Also, my message got sent to Ex, but he got grenaded, so here's my message:

Cool bug facts (?):

Some nematodes (i.e. threadworms) infect insects. They release the bacteria Photorhabdus luminescens into the gut of the infected insect, who would then die shortly after. The death of the host occurs due to the release of toxins by P. luminescens into the host's bloodstream. One of these toxins is produced via the expression of the gene mcf. mcf is the shortened version of the gene's full name, which is, appropriately enough, makes caterpillars floppy.

(Actual fact I find fun, btw)

You are a bit too paranoid for your own good, honestly

Also, my message got sent to Ex, but he got grenaded, so here's my message:
Well I did suspect you early on and they called me crazy...

Interesting role there, whatever it is exactly

I've just realised, we technically had a perfect town game. We had a perfect day phase by lynching only scum. Had a few blunders in night actions, but that doesn't really matter!
Part of it was kinda guided by the host tho

Lots of it was also Ex, gotta admit, even if he hates me now

I am not even sure what to say about the "balance" of this game, but it sure was fun

I was probably the unluckiest person they couId have got with 4th scum. I really was just a glorified fruit seller in the end.

Scum got real unlucky this whole game, honestly. The tracker hit + bomb was mega unfortunate.

Yeah, not sure why they picked you, or even if they picked

I feel like any of Ex Dawning Jamie would work better for them

Back
Top Bottom