• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

I did have a thought of "one of the three gandalf party people is scum" at some point, but it was not strong enough of a case...

I did have a thought of "one of the three gandalf party people is scum" at some point, but it was not strong enough of a case...
Tbf I was still town until midway through N2, so it really was all townies that got post restrictions.

Incidentally, Zinn got a hated modifier for eating the moldy lembas, so rng really seems to hate scum

End Game - Town Wins!
Day 4 Final Vote Count:
Tood (3): JamieIsBored, Zexy, Tood

Not voting: Mint Elv

JamieIsBored runs towards the others.
It is Tood, I found evidence!
With no further questions asked, Mint Elv, JamieIsBored and Zexy run towards Tood, a knife in each hand, and turn him into a swiss cheese!
Tood has left the game!

Tood was Josh Nichols, Town (Mafia since the start of D3) , Mailman + Checker!

As Tood, Zexy, Mint Elv and JamieIsBored wake up, the other players are already waiting for them.
Town has won the game!
So they will receive the Cash Prize of 15€ each!

Are you serious? I got blown up for 15€?!“ asks ExLight.
Raven looks at him and replies: „Bruh... Do you have any idea how expensive it is to built this castle, heat this castle, buy high-tech devices to enter the probably most progressive virtual reality that's currently out there and pay the servers and electricity required to run all this?
I'm already making a loss even without handing out prize money, cut me some slack mate!

And with Minish audibly face-palming herself, this story ends...

Living players:
2. Zexy
6. Mint Elv
9. JamieIsBored

Dead players:
1. DawningWinds
3. Minish
5. Pikochu
7. ZinnLav
8. TheCapsFan
10. Tood
11. DigitalGen6
12. Argonne

Thank you for playing!!!
Please consider signing up for this game by HumanDawn:

Last edited:
At some point Raven himself hated on you with the gladiator, knowing Zinn would target Digi anyway, but he really wanted maximum chaos and give the game to town anyway cuz we hunted enough to deserve it probs

I feel like it could be Tood, in the sense that Raven would know a mislynch at that point would break the game for town with 3 Evils up, and wanted to make sure gladiator forces a non-town lynch. Especially if that also made Zinn kill the bomb. He is trying to actively anti-swing the game somehow because 2 scum were solved too early.
I only chose Tood because I didn't expect that ZinnLav changes the target to DigitalGen6 XD
Gladiator phase between 2 Evils is a unique kind of bastard messed up tho, gotta give it to Raven
Part of it was kinda guided by the host tho
I actually tried to make it harder for town on several occasions since mafia was getting torn really hard immediately. I gave out the grenade, hoping to possibly blow up JamieIsBored. His role was unfairly powerful since he had hidden Blue Goo!
Yeah, not sure why they picked you, or even if they picked

I feel like any of Ex Dawning Jamie would work better for them
They didn't pick anything, I assume Raven randed it.
This one I did not. I originally wanted JamieIsBored but he already was pushing ZinnLav too hard, a faction change would be to obvious if he suddenly decides to protect his scumbud
At some point Raven himself hated on you with the gladiator, knowing Zinn would target Digi anyway, but he really wanted maximum chaos and give the game to town anyway cuz we hunted enough to deserve it probs
It was actually more because I had the idea anyway since I saw HumanDawn's sign up post and Argonne forfeited so I needed to ensure the Argonne lynch. Picking Tood allowed me to ensure the Argonne while also slightly hinting at the other threat
Good game everyone!

@RavenRaziel98 could we get some more info on what the f were you thinking with some of the cards? :)
I'll post all potential cards and all role PMs soon
oh yea I wanna see @RavenRaziel98's role card if he has one
I don't, only the Xyz card from D1

@Zexy
Two-Buttons~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom