• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AbilityShipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the topic.

Do you think that Anabel will confess her feelings towards Ash before the end of the Battle Frontier Saga?

Who knows? Rira-chan could make a little apearence when Ash's match be transmited to TV channels, like on Houen league, when Delia, Oak and Misty were seeing his fights on TV.

Do you think that Anabel will confess her feelings towards Ash before the end of the Battle Frontier Saga?

I wouldn't give up hope just yet. I think that Anabel have what it takrs to reach Ashy's heart. But she going have to pass through 4Ms(Misty,Melody,Macy,May),Latias/Bianca,Casey,Whitney,and of course Duplica first.

If there is like a competition at the end of the Battle Frontier all of the brains may gather and Ash could see her again. Possible but not likely.

GreatLiver said:
If there is like a competition at the end of the Battle Frontier all of the brains may gather and Ash could see her again. Possible but not likely.

No doubt about that. The Brains will gather after the last battle at the pyramid. Anabel will be more than happy to see Ash Ketchum as he competes in the tournament.

Zero-sum continuity

GreatLiver said:
If there is like a competition at the end of the Battle Frontier all of the brains may gather and Ash could see her again.
I don't want to be a downer but, IMHO, even if we see Anabel again, the scriptwriters will probably make as if none of the shippy hints ever happened and just have her as a background character to fill in empty parts of the screen.

That said, she is another of the long list of heartbroken girls Ash has left behind him. Why can't we have a 'luv/lynch Ash' episode where all of them gang up on him and try to force him to get a clue about relationships? :lol:

I'd imagine most of them no longer give a damn about Ash anymore. It's not as if they're his die-hard fangirls for life, they just saw a guy, they liked him, but realized that he was moving on.

FabuVinny said:
I don't recall anything from Casey, Whitney or Duplica. Refresh my memory.

Bianca wasn't as interested in Ash as Latias was, though there is a nice line in Heroes when Ash sees Bianca and Lorenzo tied up. He's not too concerned about Lorenzo. ;-)

Anabel talks about a flower but Ash doesn't get it as usual...
t63xit.jpg
I love Abilityshipping. I was an advanceshipper.

Moving on?!?

Scott85 said:
I'd imagine most of them no longer give a damn about Ash anymore. It's not as if they're his die-hard fangirls for life, they just saw a guy, they liked him, but realized that he was moving on.
Moving on? Scott, he isn't even aware that they like him! What are they supposed to do? Hit him with Misty's favorite mallet? I mean, I love innocent kids but Ash takes it to the point of being brain damaged! :p

Moving On - Even More

I guess it is now worthy of saying now that we are reacing then end of battle frontier and have maybe seen the japanese ep so we can all have seen what happens, we were all shown... NADA. I have 2 points now,

1. If Ash took up the role as a Frontier Brain, Ash would have been closer to Anabel, if that happened, what do you think could have happened between them, discuss.

2. Now the big ship is Pearlshipping, which doesn't have much evidence, if any, (just to clarify, I watch the japanese episode but dont completely understand japanese.) I will probably check for a thread on Pearlshipping or start a new one, or maybe even follow Kasumi's idea and start a GCOA/S club (Girls Crushing On Ash/Satoshi Club)

If so, will give link later, thanks for reading,
Adam-WS

i dont know or anabel has a chance at Ash
because Hikari are stick with around with him now
and dont forget Misty And May therefore will difficult
to wins Ash's heart with so many girl that has a crush on ash
but we will see.

She's got as much chance as any of the other girls right now. Though she has more chance than Hikari who hasn't shown any signs of feelings towards Ash yet.

*ponders* Supposedly, Contestshipping was planned frm the get-go, do you think that Pokemon might be planning another big relationship to build over the next few years?

It's certainly likely but it wouldn't be AbilityShipping.

(If you're talking more in general, this isn't a suitable thread for it.)

*IDEA* Scott said something about the Frontier Brains being able to step down, Anabel could put it all on the line for Ash! Imagine that as an episode...

*IDEA* Scott said something about the Frontier Brains being able to step down, Anabel could put it all on the line for Ash! Imagine that as an episode...

I don't think Anabel would step down for Ash to replace her, rather he would replace another Brain and therefore be a colleague to her. I can picture him either replacing Spenser (guy's like 80 years old, he ain't gonna live forever) or Brandon (then he can continue to travel by using the flying pyramid)

no i mean by, anabel gives up her battle frontier brain position to be with ash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom