• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 4 - Yokai Attack 13/05/2014

FinalArcadia, you are correct about my vote on Mijz. Had I been online to see the phase through its conclusion I'd have changed my vote as well. I left my cord at a friend's house and my computer died shortly after my voting post, so I was entirely out of the loop for the end of that phase and a good chunk of the next. I still feel like my logic for doubting Mijz was solid at the time, and though I would have changed my vote, I feel that my questions of him AFTER the phase end when I returned led to good discussion and to the arguments that secured his role in all our eyes as town, so I don't really regret having voiced my suspicions. I am, of course, now entirely convinced that he is what he says he is, though.

Now, because I keep saying I will, reads thus far. Don't buy too much into them, as I'm still largely uncertain about almost everything this game, but this should at least get some conversation rolling...

Marius - First I was thinking town because she's been FAR more active than prior games where she was scum, but on the other hand nothing she's said has stepped forward to AID the town specifically, and I can see most of her comments as potentially being Mafia trying to make comments which will appear town. However, there's also been nothing particularly scummy said by her, and she's seemed to be on the town side of most issues thus far, to the point where I have no reason to think of her as scum either... so I'm going to have to go with undecided. I'm just honestly not sure enough to pass judgment.

FinalArcadia - Very logical and methodical so far. If scum, she's GENIUS scum to pull off such an intricate scumhunting town formula and execute it as she has. With that possibility admittedly very loosely possible, I'm getting nothing but town reads from her so far.

Mijz - Obviously the cop for real now, I've been in contact personally and claimed to him and have no further doubts. So, obviously, town.

ZunoRai - Has generally gone with the flow and been only active enough to seem active. I know he's been inactive in GENERAL like I was for quite a while, so it would be hypocritical to base it solely on that, but I do also think that in general his input has also been too safe since he has begun to be active and seems like mafia trying to seem like town, if that makes sense. Leaning scum.

Squall - Has been thoughtful from what I've seen and though I slightly disagree with their reasoning so far on some suspicions, I don't see any real scumtells. Leaning town.

HarryHeart - Still not sure. I generally agreed with Gibs on his suspicion of Harry, but so far Harry has been one of the most active scumhunters, even if I don't particularly agree with him.

GastlyGibus - I see him as town. I've been in communication with him outside of the thread and agreed with his views on almost everything in game so far, and he' been quite active with scumhunting, even though others seem to be suspicious of his conclusions. I know it won't be popular to say and may put the FOS on me as well, but I'm in his favor and quite against the concept of lynching him.

GastlyGibus was pretty adamant in not trusting Mijz's claim, arguably more so than even Momoka was, and I think that is pretty suspicious. No counter-claims had come while he was still apprehensive.

I've already explained numerous times in previous posts why I was suspicious of Mijz. I think I went quite in-depth too, so I don't see why you're rehashing the same worn-out argument against me, especially since I've already offered rebuttals against those accusations.

Also, if I recall correctly, Lysandre was of the same opinion as me, yet you're going after me, mentioning only me, and ignoring the others who were suspicious as well.

I don't suspect Mijz anymore, as I've stated several times now. Why do you keep insisting that I do?

He also was clearly online during the Momoka lynch as he had voted me but then unvoted about 30 minutes later in an edit, and yet did not vote anyone else that phase (notably not the mafioso, Momoka).

Again, I've already mentioned this in my discussion with harryheart. Simply put, I did not understand GliscorMan's reasoning for voting Momoka when he did, and I did not find her suspicious at the time. Unfortunately, it wasn't until after the lynch went through that GliscorMan offered a more in-depth assessment of Momoka's actions. His reasoning was sound in his second post, and had he the opportunity to post before the phase change, I would have been more inclined to believe him.

I was wrong, and I'm willing to admit that. How many mis-lynches have we had thus far? Are we going to suspect everybody now who didn't vote for mafioso? Of course not, because that would mean literally everybody.

You voted for Yato, and Yato flipped town. Using your logic, am I to assume that you are mafia, considering you did not vote for a mafioso that phase?

Generally he seems to vote when he's got more certainty preceding the vote, but here just that my reasoning seemed "off" looks a lot more uncertain than his votes tend to be, at least when I've played with him when he is town.

Which is why I unvoted you shortly thereafter. First, it wouldn't have accomplished anything, as the phase was due to end in only a few minutes. Second, I realized afterwards my reasoning was flawed and lacking. Hence, why I unvoted you. But the fact that I even considered voting you at all seems to be the only reason you suspect me now.

You were my strongest suspicion at the time, and even then, it was a weak suspicion at best, so I unvoted you.

GliscorMan was suspicious of GastlyGibus before he died, and it is possible there was some connection there. Right now, he seems most suspicious to me, primarily for his D2 actions in regards to Mijz.

I seem to recall otherwise...

1. GastlyGibus. He hasn't responded yet, but he's very set in his ways. Even if there's a good chance they're wrong and even if it'd be a really bad idea to, you know, lynch a Cop claim. I've seen this before, though, and it fits the bill of how he rolls. Just the fact that, should the lynch on Mijz go through, he would be the one taking the fall is enough to give me pause. Despite his logical errors, he strikes me as Town.

Once again the suspicion is falling to me based on outdated arguments that have already been refuted and explained numerous times.

Gastly had jumped onto the same 'bandwagon' as Momoka, who was very certain that Mijz claim was fakeclaiming?

Read the above. More importantly, read my more recent posts. I'm not going to reiterate what I have already said over and over.

And now he is certain that Mijz is wrong.

Well, now that's simply not true.

I realize it's an incredibly farfetched idea for mafia to bus their own member just to lure out a cop claim, but I'm not denying that it's a possibility. But I'm willing to admit that it is a rather out-there idea, and we still don't have a counter-claim, so I'm not going to pursue Mij anymore until something new comes up.

I don't see how that's a "huge defense" of Momoka. I wanted GliscorMan to explain his reasoning more in-depth, and I pointed out why we (Momoka and I) thought Mij was suspicious. That's not a defense as much as it's "I don't know why you voted Momoka please explain yourself." Now that we see Momoka is mafia, and we know she was casually trying to pin blame/fish information out of Mij, I'm nearly convinced now that Mij is who they say they are. I highly doubt mafia would pressure their own members like that if Mij was mafia.

I don't suspect Mijz anymore.

I did in the past, and I explained why, in several different posts, over and over. I don't suspect him now, and I explained why. If anybody has some new, fresh arguments to bring up against me, I'd love to hear them. Until then, I'm just going to ask politely that you re-read over all the posts I have made already. I have explained myself several times now, and I would like to move on from these trite accusations being made against me.

EDIT:

I have to leave now, and I likely won't be back until after the phase change. If I get the chance, and if there's been more discussion, I'll change my vote before the update, but since the only vote so far is for me, and FinalArcadia hasn't responded to my defense, I'm just going to go and...

Vote: Marius

Marius has been fence-sitting practically the entire game, only coming in to offer small insights and point fingers, but never anything concrete. She only voted once, and that was for the FtV bandwagon. She voted Mijz, then quickly rescinded that vote and did not place a follow-up. To me, it seems like she's trying to "play it safe," as it were, and now she's subtly putting the FoS on Zuno for being inactive. Since I don't know much about Zuno or how he behaves in games, I'm unsure of how to interpret his actions.

I'd like some discussion on the matter at hand regarding FinalArcadia's accusations against me, my accusations against Marius, and Marius' prodding of Zuno. I'll try to check the thread before the update.

@Marius @FinalArcadia @ZunoRai.

Last edited:

vote: GastlyGibus

I sure hope he isn't a bomb.

Every post you make causes me to doubt you more and more. Care to offer any sort of reasoning for that vote?

Every post you make causes me to doubt you more and more. Care to offer any sort of reasoning for that vote?

You've been anti-town the entire time and siding with momoka, you have not claimed to me unlike say marius which is why I'm not gonna vote them instead, and because I'll just get roleblocked again I'd rather not have a no lynch either.

Phase over, update pending.

@Zexy; would you mind subbing in for Lysandre?

Phase over, update pending.

@Zexy; would you mind subbing in for Lysandre?

No problem! Get that role PM rolling, please :)
... did he ask to get subbed out? Because he is active enough.

1. @GastlyGibus;
2. @ZunoRai.;
3. @harryheart;
4. @Marius;
8. @FinalArcadia;
9. @Zexy;
11. @Joltik;
13. @Mijzelffan;
15. @Flaze;
16. @Squall Leonhart;

Night 4 - Fallen Champion

There were times when hearts just gave out, when the soul lost all its motivation and naught even a trickle of hope flowed through one's veins; this, it seemed, was one of those times, cliché as it was. When one's entire world, the most important to them, was whisked away as if she'd never existed—well, how could one ever be expected to hold the same vigor they'd always had?

He seemed almost empty now that she had disappeared to god-knows-where. And that all-consuming emptiness seemed to be born from the very center of his soul until it had permeated every part of his body; and, so, maybe that was why this happened. If he'd just had a bit more hope, a little more to fight for, a reason to keep going, then maybe...​

Dear GastlyGibus,

You are:

Damian Tenma
200px-DeemonTenma.PNG
"CAW! CAW! CAW! I am the great yokai, Tenma Taro!"

The mayor of Tenma Town, and the defendant of the second case. You were suspected of killing Rex Kyubi but were cleared of all charges thanks to Apollo Justice and Athena Cykes, and now it's time to help repay the favour by finding the murderer. You have a daughter who goes by the name of Jinxie, but unfortunately you do not have the time to spend with her and help her sleeping issues. You also both care for each other very much.

With your unmatched strength with the strong build and body you have, as well as your loud voice to use in court making you have more of a say, you are a Double Voter. Your vote counts as two during the Day Phase.

You are allied with Justice. You win when the Unjust have been defeated.

GastlyGibus has been arrested. He was Damian Tenma, allied with Justice.

It is now Night 4. The phase will end in twenty-four hours at 10pm (GMT +1) on May 16th, 2014.

Final Vote Tally:

GastlyGibus: II (FinalArcadia, Mijzelffan)
Marius: II (GastlyGibus)

No error has been made in the tallying of the votes or final lynch.

Also, @Zexy Lysandre's being subbed out by request, yeah.

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 4 - Fallen Champion 15/05/2014

Well, that's that. Good luck town!

Role confrimed!

Mislynch... well, I guess lynching a person just because their opinions were close to Momoka's was not the right way to go. After all, if two mafiosi did the same thing, it could have been obvious.

So, hello everyone. Just joined!
I have been reading the thread in the past, so I have quite the idea of what was going on so far. Still, I would like to go back and read it all over and come up with more thoughts later.

2. @ZunoRai.;
3. @harryheart;
4. @Marius;
8. @FinalArcadia;
9. @Zexy;
11. @Joltik;
13. @Mijzelffan;
15. @Flaze;
16. @Squall Leonhart;

Day 5 - Robbed Sun

The sun might as well have still been gone, given how the flowers seemed to just be rot, simple playthings to the wind as it tore them apart; it was shakily similar to the current situation, actually. After all, one by one, everyone was disappearing as if they'd never existed in the first place, just like the flowers that the wind destroyed. It was pure cruelty, just like how lovestruck children tear petals off flowers one by one, throwing the torn petal to the wind and letting it vanish without a trace, destroying the flower's life with not even a single care, just for their own selfish desires.

How hopeless it seemed now that the most selfless of all those in Japanifornia was whisked away; why, she belonged to heaven, truly. It seemed as if someone with such a pure heart and soul could only have come from the likes of heaven, as if she could have never become the way she was if she was constantly bearing the world the way it was—and yet, it was now, of all times, when her selflessness shone out past the rest of her traits. She was a beacon of light, just as Trucy was before she was ripped away from everyone else; and, now, maybe because of that, she was to be obscured forever.

Dear FinalArcadia,

You are:

Juniper Woods
170px-ShinobuOA.png
"Apollo is like the red warm sun..."

You are Athena's close childhood friend who decided to take up law at Themis Legal Academy to become a judge. You are very friendly and are good at gardening and being with animals. You have a crush on Apollo who saved your life and helped defend you in court once along with Athena. Unfortunately you were accused of murder twice, but thanks to the Wright Agency in both times you were cleared. Now it's your time to return the favour by helping out to find the murderers.

With how much you care for others you are a Santa. Each Night Phase you can give out an item whose effects you don't know once each item to a player of your choosing and that player will receive the effect of that item. Just PM both hosts Give Item: PLAYER and the player will receive the effect.

The items are as follows:

Lotus Root
Red Pepper
Lunch
Pumpkin
Apple

Remember, you can give 1 of each. You can only know their effects after being told what they are by who you sent them too.

You are allied with Justice. To win you must defeat the Unjust.

FinalArcadia was kidnapped. They were allied with Justice.

It is now Day 5. The phase will end 48 hours at 10PM GMT+1 18/05/2014.

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 5 - Robbed Sun

FinalArcadia seems to have a knack for getting roles involving giving items out. She was an Inventor in Futurama mafia.

I bet mafia are searching for the doctor so they can get in a sure kill for the cop (Mijz) and rid themselves of the two most important town power roles, but has anyone else realized there might not be a Doctor? In HAT Mafia, there was a jailer instead of a doctor, and it would totally make sense for a game with this theme to have a jailer. Do you guys think this means there would be no doctor, to balance the roles?

I'm so stumped now.... Looking through everybody who's left, I have noticed nothing too suspicious currently, and that bother me because it means the mafia are playing extraordinarily well! I'm still thinking those that are a little more inactive may have some explaining to do, particularly with posts that don't add much:

@Zunorai; all you did in your last post was side with what something else was saying and phrase it as if you had just had the brilliant idea and inputted nothing else. Seems very neutral play to me and as if you're trying to avoid much attention! Please explain!

@Squall Leonhart; again, posts I've seen from you appear to not have added anything to the game so far. They just seem to be 'I'm here and agree' sort of posts but with more words put them. Any comments so far?

Aww, I had a fun time while it lasted, thank you for hosting Human and Clusiana!

Good luck town, you can do this!!

So, I had this ready a while ago but was waiting for someone to post so as to not double post.

Unfortunately, lots of the people who got involved in the FTV-Yato/Zima thing are dead… I fear like we can’t get much info out of that anymore.

As i recall i called a no lynch, but anyway, why are we all so hasty to vote? Sorry if i have misunderstood. But again, i really dont wanna hit a power role. So im not changing my vote. It may make me seem scummy, especially if ome of who we are voting is mafia. But what can you do? :/

Retroactive thinking time!

If ZunoRai is mafia, he would have seen that back then all we had were non-mafias wanting to get each other’s head down. What if he tried to play “good guy”? As in “see, those people were innocent, I did not want to lynch them!”. After all, it was almost sure that a single No lynch from a new player would not stop the discussion, and a player would get lynched in the end. Momoka was in there to fuel the debacle anyways. And then, he says that he might be scummy if those people are mafia… so that, upon finding that those people are NOT mafia, we won’t call him scummy.

Of course, this is just one little thought, from Day 1, about a new player. Nothing too much, by itself.

Well, this isn't a great start. I wonder if mafia just got super lucky, or they have a way to get rolecop results by the end of the phase? Is that even possible?

Midorikawa is an experienced player that did not receive much spotlight, and is thus less willing to be doc protected or something.

Thanks for the quick catch up then. That makes a bit more sense now.

From what has been said and what I read, Zima did seem suspicious but as @FinalArcadia; rightly said, in the Futurama mafia if that had happened with Setra/Flaze it would've been a bad choice. So I'm hesitant to go fro Yato as well solely based on what Zima did, but I do feel suspicions towards that and so will:

Vote: Yato

for the time being. @Yato; (hard question to follow, I know.... but) why do you think Zima acted the way he did if it wasn't in order to hide something/out something/get an easy lynch?

This post... it pretty much was a second vote on Yato with little to no reasoning, in fact he said he was not sure and also made a weird question...
What if this post's point was mafia trying to secure a lynch on Yato?

EDIT: And Marius, don't be so sure. It's definitely worth interrogating about, but it's also a common 'tell' for Doctors, some Cops, and Bombs.

My predecessor is right here; it only served to force Mijz to out his power role...

You seem awfully convinced there's gonna be a mislynch if we vote yato. Is there anything you know that we don't Lysandre?

Nothing at all. I guess it was my predecessor's guess. Zima/Yato WAS miller though...

GastlyGibus said:
So basically, to sum up this kind of logic, you both think it's a bad idea, but you're willing to go with it anyways? Am I understanding this correctly?? Because if I am, that makes absolutely no sense.
I didn't say I thought it was a bad idea, just that I was nervous when thinking about the last game. But I did clearly state that I thought Yato was/is the best choice for now, so I voted her because even with the last game in mind, she still strikes me as the most likely person to come up mafia right now.

Slightly suspicious, since both Yato AND Gibus are confirmed town now...

Hi all. Im here. Its just my internet is running really slow apparently until midnight tonigh. (GMT)

Sorry guys.

Well, you are new and you might tell the truth.
Yet I am not sure if I should trust this 100%, you never really bring lots of insight on what is going on.

So let me get this strait, Zima claimed miller and that was seen as suspicious an d that got Yato lynched. Mijzelffan claimed cop and that kept them from being lynch. Mijzelffan also checked someone and they came up town. Is that right?

Yes. another inactive person here

Right now I'm thinking along the same lines as Gibbs. The fact that it would be so hard to fakeclaim does give me pause, but the absolute gung-ho certainty/pushing that lynching Yato would be a good idea and the ad-hominem, sarcastic attacks on all who disagreed (and ended up being correct) don't settle well with me. I admitted I wasn't certain that Yato would be town, but Mij was flat out CONVINCED that lynching Yato was the solution and continued pushing the rather scummy argument that somehow a mislynch doesn't matter if the lynchee is a 'non-valuable' role, even after I called him out on it. If he is the cop, then there's a lot of irony in him telling me that my argument/playstyle was "not very smart" and would lead to the mafia winning "every time" when he's the one who seems fine with mislynches and pushes for them when the numbers are as against us as they are right now.

I do not agree with this, I want you to know. I trust Mijzelffan completely, and claimed to him. Lysandre has already done this, I just confirmed his claim.

Well im back.

Im really sorry. Ive got new wifi so i should be more active :D

Right now i have no suspicipns. But im just saying (obvious or not) thzt we should be careful with our lynches. This is definetly going in Mafia's favour. Our best lynch if any had to be the independant (unless i missed one) i know i was one of the afk people, but we really should ask a Inactive player some questions. Just to see what they think.

I hope you get to be more active.

Well, saying you have no suspicions is an easy thing to say. Especially when you are inactive yourself, and say that we should ask other inactives.

I don't have much, but I'm still on the fence about Mijzelffan, While he has not been counter claimed and cop is a bold thing to claim. I could be a mafia tactic to get the real cop to come out and not saying who he checked could be seen as old, but I can understated why he would not tell us.
@Mijzelffan; I'm assuming that who you checked came up as town? Since you have not told us that they are mafia.

And no one is jumping out as suspicious to me right now. That's all I got

I don't know if you are still on the fence, but this does not sound pretty good to me.
Yes, that's what he explicitly said.
More "no suspicions", this time from an experienced player...

Can I be completely honest? I have absolutely nor eads right now.

Not you too xD

Frankly, I'm kind of suspicious of everyone thinking Mijzelffan could be fake claiming. While, there is a possibility, it's incredibly slim, and there haven't been any counterclaims as far as I'm aware. While I understand being suspicious of him due to his behavior, there's really no use not to believe him. I don't think doubting his claim is exactly a scum tell, but I don't think it's very town like either.

Anyway I guess now’s the time for reads. None of these are too detailed I admit, but I don't have a lot of time right now so I'm just saying my reads in simple ways.

First of all, I'm getting town reads from Gliscorman; he seems to genuinely want what's best for the town, avoiding unnecessary lynches, and not getting into the whole "Mijzelffan could be fake claiming".

Going off of the first thing I said, I'm a little suspicious of you (momoka), Joltik, and GastlyGibus. As for why, like I said, look to the first part of my post.

Zunorai seems like he's trying too hard to seem town while not adding much. I think he's a new player, so it might not be fair to judge him on that, but it's still worth mentioning. Finalarcadia is also somewhat suspicious to me as well since she defended Farfetch a little too much, and that's odd because 1) Farfetch had to be either indep or mafia, and thus 2) lynching Farfetch wouldn't hurt the town.

Marius strikes me as town, since she has been pretty helpful in general.

harryheart is going with the flow too much-- looking like he's trying to blend in. Honestly I don't know about Lysandre. I’m just neutral on him for now (not sure how to explain why right now). I'm also neutral with Flaze, since while he does appear to be trying to actually help the town, he hasn't really added anything.

I agree with lots of the things you said. I suspect those who suspect Mijz. Momoka is obviously mafia, GliscorMan obviously town. Joltik does not seem any more mafia than ZunoRai, Flaze or harryheart to me. GastlyGibus is obviously town. Marius, she is not the most helpful person around but she still does better than the inactives. And Lysandre/Me, well, hope you get to decide after this post :)

Your little point on FA is interesting... Farfetchd was not mafia, he was indep. I doubt the mafia would try to protect him this much, if 1) they did not know if he was an indep at the first place and 2) Momoka was already meddling enough with the discussion.

Honestly I think @Lysandre; being more inactive than he usually is is moreso that he's either busy or just doesn't have much to go on in this game itself.

Definitely the first. He asked to get subbed out.

As for GastlyGibus’ wallpost, I agree with his point on harryheart, especially now that he is confirmed town. He also said something about FA… she looks town enough, but FA has proved in SAO and BBS that she can be quite the town-looking mafioso.

Vote: FinalArcadia

For the reasons I brought up in my last post. I don't have any other better ideas at the moment, and her reasoning for voting Yato just seems off... >_>

EDIT: I don't even know anymore...

Unvote: FinalArcadia

I find this important also. Gibus pretty much wanted FA lynched... but because of double vote he had second thoughts...
Still, I am not sure if harryheart or FA are to be less trusted.

Flaze is right, I've just had very little time to be around, so I've let the ball drop on this and on an RP and I apologize. The past couple of days I lost my computer cord, too, so I wasn't even able to follow the topic... I should be able to be more active now on all fronts again, though, thankfully.

Having said that, however, I have given all the inputs I've had thus far... I know I'm usually the #1 most active guy, either with analyzing/accusing potential scum for the town or doing so but with purposefully incorrect logic to lead the town astray as scum for mislynches, but for me to excel at either I have to have something to go off of. This is the first game I've been past D2 with no real reads and I'm still completely lost right now. Momoka's random and incredibly ill advised revenge vote made her the only one who was clearly scum, and her being taken out so swiftly was great, but I feel left without much direction as nobody else strikes me as particularly suspicious yet. Mijz hasn't done anything further to make me doubt him, and while I had started to doubt GM, he's since proven himself unless it was (quite honestly fairly useless) busing with this end of phase Momoka debacle, so I don't think either of them are much scummier than anyone else at the moment. On the other side of the coin, GastlyGibus, Marius and Flaze are all giving me pretty strong town vibes. That's sadly all I have to add at the moment, but I'll try to be more active and hopefully I'll be of more use to the town once I get more to go off of.

Unfortunately that isn't the case.

Agreed on Momo and Mijz. I don't find Marius and Flaze's vibes this strong...

I got a suspicion, and I'm surprised more people haven't pointed it out to be honest. Zunorai

It honestly seems like he hasn't offered anything at all over the course of the game while occasionally piping up just to say, 'hey guys I'm still here nothing important to say ok bye'.

Or at least, that's how I read it. I understand he may be new to mafias, but he comes online often enough to be more active, and he should be able to take a lesson on how to scumhunt from others in-thread.

He did mention having Internet troubles, but they apparently weren't bad enough to ask for a sub, and he is apparently active online enough to host his own game (Kirby Mafia), so that's either an expired excuse or a lie.

@ZunoRai.; do you care to answer to these compelling charges?

CAN'T AGREE MORE.

Intrigued to see the response to Marius' post.

Also @Lysandre; I don't understand what I'm not dropping. At the point I responded, it was to a point from GG, and then I simply explained why his behaviour had struck me. At that point GG hadn't said that he fully believed Mijz either, in fact he said that he'd wait until other information came up to support him, that was the basic jist at least!

GG I apologise if I got the Momoka thing wrong, but I'm sure you defended his actions and suspicious... ?

What if Harry is the mafia, trying to lynch confirmed-town GG?

Harryheart, forgive me if I misunderstood your intentions. You appeared to be redirecting suspicion at him based on the same thing he's been pounced on several times for, which I didn't find to be a very suspicious stance at all. Not claiming you are suspicious, just throwing in my own two cents regarding his suspicious nature (or in this case, lackthereof).

That's right, my past self. Especially upon knowing that GG is town.

Marius's vote on D2 is kind of interesting in that her unvote took place before Mijz claimed.

The first sentence makes it sound like Mijz is appearing fairly scummy, yet the latter portion assures him that the vote will be removed pretty easily when he answers. It doesn't really give much pressure that way, and could be an attempt to seem actively scumhunting maybe?

Lysandre left a vote on Mijz the phase he'd claimed, but as I'm not sure if he was online or not by that point, it's hard to tell what's up there.

Another note is that Squall has not actually voted this game, despite being decently active.

Additionally, Joltik has appeared asking about what's happened so far and then acknowledged it:

Joltik said:
So let me get this strait, Zima claimed miller and that was seen as suspicious an d that got Yato lynched. Mijzelffan claimed cop and that kept them from being lynch. Mijzelffan also checked someone and they came up town. Is that right?
Yet she has not come back for much discussion since Yato was lynched, mainly popping in to say that no one was jumping out as suspicious. She also expressed some doubts about Mijz's claim as well.

GastlyGibus was pretty adamant in not trusting Mijz's claim, arguably more so than even Momoka was, and I think that is pretty suspicious. No counter-claims had come while he was still apprehensive. He also was clearly online during the Momoka lynch as he had voted me but then unvoted about 30 minutes later in an edit, and yet did not vote anyone else that phase (notably not the mafioso, Momoka). I find the vote on myself interesting in that it was:

GastlyGibus said:
For the reasons I brought up in my last post. I don't have any other better ideas at the moment, and her reasoning for voting Yato just seems off... >_>
Generally he seems to vote when he's got more certainty preceding the vote, but here just that my reasoning seemed "off" looks a lot more uncertain than his votes tend to be, at least when I've played with him when he is town. GliscorMan was suspicious of GastlyGibus before he died, and it is possible there was some connection there. Right now, he seems most suspicious to me, primarily for his D2 actions in regards to Mijz.

VOTE: GastlyGibus

Interesting note about Marius. She actually placed the first vote on him to force him come out, and did not wait for a claim, just because she said she would remove it.

Unfortunately, I don't know what caused Lysandre to keep his vote.

Can Squall be a Voteless role or something? Or is it that he doesn't want to get the blame for any mislynches?

Jolitk indeed says that she has no suspicions, just as Flaze and ZunoRai do...

And last but not least, you voted for Gastly. Allright, he did some things wrong, but what if you are just jumping on him? You even did something similar with Yato a little while ago.

Thats and expired "excuse" @Marius;

But ive already said i have no suspicions yet.

I see others arent active, but no one points them out. Im sorry if i seem suspicious lol, but sometimes i just cant see a way to respond to some messages. Il try to be more active :)

You are active.
You still say you have no suspicions...
We have pointed them out, we even mentioned them all a while ago.

Now that you mention it :/

Gastly had jumped onto the same 'bandwagon' as Momoka, who was very certain that Mijz claim was fakeclaiming? And now he is certain that Mijz is wrong.

And out of the blue, just saying the name of one townie who would get lynched soon, still you do not vote him because you don't want to get blamed for the mislynch maybe?

Marius - First I was thinking town because she's been FAR more active than prior games where she was scum, but on the other hand nothing she's said has stepped forward to AID the town specifically, and I can see most of her comments as potentially being Mafia trying to make comments which will appear town. However, there's also been nothing particularly scummy said by her, and she's seemed to be on the town side of most issues thus far, to the point where I have no reason to think of her as scum either... so I'm going to have to go with undecided. I'm just honestly not sure enough to pass judgment.

That is true. I also have some private info that slightly hint town, Lysandre had it as well back then. Mijzelffan knows.

FinalArcadia - Very logical and methodical so far. If scum, she's GENIUS scum to pull off such an intricate scumhunting town formula and execute it as she has. With that possibility admittedly very loosely possible, I'm getting nothing but town reads from her so far.

Yeah, maybe... but there is always Yato and Gibus. Still, because of other info Mijz knows I get slight town hints also.

Mijz - Obviously the cop for real now, I've been in contact personally and claimed to him and have no further doubts. So, obviously, town.

Definitely! The only person I can fully trust at this point.

ZunoRai - Has generally gone with the flow and been only active enough to seem active. I know he's been inactive in GENERAL like I was for quite a while, so it would be hypocritical to base it solely on that, but I do also think that in general his input has also been too safe since he has begun to be active and seems like mafia trying to seem like town, if that makes sense. Leaning scum.

He has been using inactivity and inexperience quite well as excuses. Leaning scum also.

Squall - Has been thoughtful from what I've seen and though I slightly disagree with their reasoning so far on some suspicions, I don't see any real scumtells. Leaning town.

Same. I would like them to be more active with their voting in the future.

HarryHeart - Still not sure. I generally agreed with Gibs on his suspicion of Harry, but so far Harry has been one of the most active scumhunters, even if I don't particularly agree with him.

Scum? Gibus is town and unlike Marius/FA I have nothing on him.

I have to leave now, and I likely won't be back until after the phase change. If I get the chance, and if there's been more discussion, I'll change my vote before the update, but since the only vote so far is for me, and FinalArcadia hasn't responded to my defense, I'm just going to go and...

Vote: Marius

Marius has been fence-sitting practically the entire game, only coming in to offer small insights and point fingers, but never anything concrete. She only voted once, and that was for the FtV bandwagon. She voted Mijz, then quickly rescinded that vote and did not place a follow-up. To me, it seems like she's trying to "play it safe," as it were, and now she's subtly putting the FoS on Zuno for being inactive. Since I don't know much about Zuno or how he behaves in games, I'm unsure of how to interpret his actions.

I'd like some discussion on the matter at hand regarding FinalArcadia's accusations against me, my accusations against Marius, and Marius' prodding of Zuno. I'll try to check the thread before the update.

@Marius @FinalArcadia @ZunoRai.

Of course this makes sense, but to be honest I can see some slight suspicion on Zuno as well. The Mijzelffan thing was indeed suspicious, but even confirmed-town Gibus did some things wrong with Mijz. Of course, FA should not be on the safe zone either, she tried to get him out in the first place. And has not yet defended about this post.

Summing up, I have to say that all people but Mijzelffan look a bit suspicious to me. Marius/FA I have some info about, Zuno and Harryheart nothing! This makes these two my prime suspicions. Squall, that one post of his looked like active scumhunting but I would like to see more votes from. Flaze and Joltik just do nothing… and Zexy is the scummiest of all :)

Of course, FA is dead now, and this changes things... while I suspect harryheart, I would like to see Zuno and Squall's answer to his question.

I think its best to be subbed out, my wifi cant be trusted, sorry about this :(

I think its best to be subbed out, my wifi cant be trusted, sorry about this :(
@Midorikawa; since you said you could sub the other day I'm going to be sending you your Role PM now, confirm once you get it.

Thanks for playing!

Seriously? I feel like this IS a last-minute sub-out of a mafioso...

The Setra-Flaze and Zima-Yato ones worked, so what if you thought of trying the same old trick...
I want to hear lots of things from poor Midori who will get into this.

vote: zexy

I'm very sure he's mafia. He claimed tracker so I asked him to track FinalArcadia. Then FinalArcadia gets killed even though she almost singlehandedly lynched an innocent the day before and Zexy claims he didn't get a result because she died. I do know for a fact FinalArcadia's role went through however, so it wouldn't really make sense if he wouldn't be able to track her because of that. Ergo I conclude his claim is a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom