• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Hi People... I'm Back. So I'll answer a topic:

What is your main reason for supporting AdvanceShipping? Do you support it because of the hints? Do you support it because it is cute, for teh lulz, etc?

Well for me I just see this pairing as the one with the most romantic potential out of all. Period, go Advanceshipping.

I mainly support it because it makes sense, more then the other ash and may ships.

Hey guys I'm back!:) I haven't signed in due to this massive artist's block as I was in doodle-mode this past week.

you guys,(everyone who participated in the joke)need to get your mind out of the gutter.

I really don't c how the joke is funny, to tell u the truth but hey at least we didn't discuss 'so i herd u liek mudkipz' like over 9000 times. But anyhoo i only participate just to join the bandwagon I guess.:sweatlol:

@satoharupika, thnx for defending me but i really don't mind if others respond to my post.:)

One last thing the comics, I'll post the first 3 pages for now.
[/B]And may i present to you POKESHORTZ!

PokeShortz__Ash_Babysits_p_1_by_angelYoshi119.jpg

Norman and Caroline don't trust their kids esp. May so they hired a babyistter

PokeShortz__Ash_Babysits_p_2_by_angelYoshi119.jpg

Last time when May was in charge, she was cooking dinner BUT she got caught up talking w/ Dawn, her best friend, which resulted the stove to be on fire.

PokeShortz__Ash_Babysits_p_3_by_angelYoshi119.jpg

The babysitter turns out to be Ash as May has a very pleased reaction and Max completely the opposite.

Made by angelYoshi119 aka me

Last edited:

One last thing the comics, I'll post the first 3 pages for now.
[/B]And may i present to you POKESHORTZ!

PokeShortz__Ash_Babysits_p_1_by_angelYoshi119.jpg

Norman and Caroline don't trust their kids esp. May so they hired a babyistter

PokeShortz__Ash_Babysits_p_2_by_angelYoshi119.jpg

Last time when May was in charge, she was cooking dinner BUT she got caught up talking w/ Dawn, her best friend, which resulted the stove to be on fire.

PokeShortz__Ash_Babysits_p_3_by_angelYoshi119.jpg

The babysitter turns out to be Ash as May has a very pleased reaction and Max completely the opposite.

Made by angelYoshi119 aka me

Haha! I remember that reading that comic a while back. I like the babysitter concept and the hilarity that ensues!

I leave for a month and come back to this. WTH people. xD

Well, you know us ASers. XD

I didn't know you were the artist of that comic DJMiju,I remember reading a few pages. Is it finished cause I can't wait to read the whole thing :D

Nice comic! But where are the rest are they on your deviantArt profile?

@Daisuke, D'aww thnx, this whole zany babysitting concept seems to be the best idea I ever gotten and i'm happy.

@Insanish Danish, much obliged to your likeness from my comic.

@xCharizardRocksx, yeah the rest are back at my dA shed, so in the meantime I'll have to organize every single page into a folder.

@SoleniumX, really? that's great to hear!:kawaii:

To those who read my comics, I stopped at a number close to 100 b/c my old hard drive burned out so I couldn't be able to scan pictures without it.:uhoh:

Another thing I have artist's block but no to worry as I'll find ways to overcome it.:shy:

I must admit though, I do enjoy portraying May as the bad girl in my comics even when she goes WAY overboard over something.**cough**not telling**cough**. Considering that you peeps read my comics thoroughly, I don't know whether or not to post a few more pages.:sweatlol:

Ha! I remember reading that comic on DA, hilarious x3

@ Rocker Hey! Long time no see! You know us, don't be so surprised x33

And in other news! I made a new banner! Huzzah!

ADVbanner9.png

VERSION 2:

ADVbanner-9-1.png

AND a userbar:

advuserbar-1-2.png

Last edited:

@Rocker You should know that already.

@DD I like the first banner more. Somehow, the images of Ash and May in Ash's eyes doesn't look too good for me.

Yeah, the second one made me feel like he was possessed x3

Back
Top Bottom