• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

What do you want Ash and May to dress up as?

I say Knight/Princess 8D

I was thinking the same thing! Ash pretty much acts like May's knight-in-shining-armor anyways. ^ ^

Otherwise, I'd have them dress up as Lucas and Dawn. I'm a pretty bug FortuneShipper in-game. lulz

Just for something unique maybe like King and Queen of the sea costumes (Movie 9)

Knight/princess sounds cute, MIJU approves!XDDDDD

What do you want Ash and May to dress up as?

Okay for one, my idea may be different from the others plus it's going to be a bit hard to describe so I thought maybe May can dress up as Gold(uses a red marker for the bloody tears, tucks in arms into shirt, look pale in appearance by using poweder), and Ash can be Red(same pale-like appearance) in accordance to the creepypasta story 'Lost Silver'

For the Pokemon, Pikachu can be like himself but instead of being a happy Pika, he needs to be sad and Manaphy can dress up as a half spliced shiny Celebi. Ash's Cyndaquil(if unevolved) can tag along and about the Unown....I guess they can pull a Luvdisc and follow around Ash and May...:sweatlol:

I thought the creepypasta theme would be good so yeah that's my idea. I might be drawing a picture like this...:smile:

Last edited:

I was also thinking about Eggplant and Nurse Joy =D

Ah, I remember that episode <3 It was awesome. Anyone know whether or not Ash commented on her Nurse Joy outfit?

I think he did, but I could be wrong on that.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm pretty sure that someone did. I don't know if it was Ash, though.

All I know is that once Ash has gone through puberty, May would get some kind of reaction out of him. XD

Would I like to see the look on Ash's face. It'd be like BAM! Instant blush! *shot*

He didn't comment. I remember being so pissed about that. At least the rest of the episode was awesome.

The future of this thread is looking bleak. We need more members. I myself have taken to lurking because there isn't a lot of interesting things going on here.

The future of this thread is looking bleak. We need more members. I myself have taken to lurking because there isn't a lot of interesting things going on here.
yeah your right things are looking bad- but don't give up, It's time to show what we're made of!

time for another topic i think

if you could have Ash and May share one other Pokémon would it be like Butterfree and Beautifly or the Two Squirtles and why?
i wouldn't mind them having a Legndairy from their own regons (not that thats ever going to happen) or i would like them both to have a Dragon type from Each others regons- i could really see Ash with a Salamance and May with a Dragonair-Hmm *adds to things that may happen in fic* anyway as i said Don't give up guys/gals things will get better *leaves singing the sun will come out tommorow*

if you could have Ash and May share one other Pokémon would it be like Butterfree and Beautifly or the Two Squirtles and why?

I would like to see the share a Plusle and Minun or maybe May should get a female Pikachu. I really don't know there are so many pokemon that they can share but those are the ones I think would be cute.

Gardevoir and Gallade. It would go with the princess-knight theme.

Hey, Shadow, it's been a while since you last stopped by. As for the topic...

If you could have Ash and May share one other Pokémon, would it be like Butterfree and Beautifly or the two Squirtles and why?

If it were me, I'd like something like the two Squirtles. Since they both have a similar style, as May learned almost EVERYTHING from Ash, it would be interesting to see how compatible those two are and how they'll differ.

Hey guys, its my very first post! I'm still learning how to use Bulbagarden. I know May has been gone for years now, but you guys said you needed menbers so I joined lol.

Lets keep the discussion running!

Yeah that would go great with that theme. Now that I think about it Ash and May should get a Nidoking and Nidoqueen, like Oscar and Andi or if they catch legendaries Latios and Latias.

Hey guys, its my very first post! I'm still learning how to use Bulbagarden. I know May has been gone for years now, but you guys said you needed menbers so I joined lol.

Lets keep the discussion running!

Hey welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay its always nice to have a new member. :D

That would be pretty sweet ;D

I have to say that something like...Cyndaquil.

I mean, since she went through Johto, she MUST have caught a Johto-Pokemon. And if they both have a Cyndaquil, they'll both have a related Water-Grass-Fire starter =D

I would like to see them use a type of pokemon that they dont usually use.

That or use a legendary type, such as Ash using a Darkrai (the good one, from the movie :p. I can't see Ash morally using that type of pokemon) and May using a Cresselia.

I would like to see them use a type of pokemon that they dont usually use.

That or use a legendary type, such as Ash using a Darkrai (the good one, from the movie :p. I can't see Ash morally using that type of pokemon) and May using a Cresselia.

That sounds good

Now i'm thinking the Hoenn Legendaries, Groudon and Kyogre

(If I spelt it right xD)

Back
Top Bottom