• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to say, between fanart and fanfics, the advanceshipping community is full of so many talented people ^^

Advanceshipping - the cultural capital of all shipping groups xD

more pics?

000109.jpg

Chibi16.jpg

118903959916.jpg

oh, and i have found some cute moments:

~In the episode Disaster of Disguise, when everyone is trying to trick timmy's mom into thinking that timmy wasn't the phantom, ash calls out to may "May, what's wrong?" as part of the act. i don't know why i thought this was cute, but their "parts" in the little act seem to reflect real life - how Ash is always worried about May's wellbeing and saving her and all that :3

~In the episode Me, Myself and Time, the group comes out of the fog and both Max and Brock comment on how they are glad that they made it out. Then May turns around to ask Ash something, and realizes that Ash is missing. It's cute to see that May seems to be the first person to care about Ash - and she was also the one that sounded the most worried when they couldn't find him.

EDIT: page 545 :]
and i've found another screenie:
xqhy5h.png

well would you look at that - pikachu is on May's head again :D

and now, i'll throw in a topic:

If Advanceshipping ever becomes canon, how will it most likely happen?

Last edited:

i think this has been mentioned before but Advanceshipping will most likely happen after Ash become a pokemon master and May a top coordinator.

Johto remake

I could see it right after Ash defeats *insert name of stongest trainer in Pokemon world* and becomes Pokemon Master. May will run up to Ash, kiss him, and hug him some more. <3

Edit:
Chibi16.jpg

I love this pic, Princess ^ ^

Hmm...i'll answer this later ^^

Some screenies I took from the episode Crazy Like a Lunatone

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i like this one the best - they just looks so close together and so natural :]

so, goes to show that all episodes have at least one little bit of cuteness of ash and may in them ^^ lol jk xD

but ive noticed in this same episode, Max is just randomly put in between ash and may, but he never says anything. like may will comment on something, then ash will, and max just stares straight ahead and says nothing. yet, the writers have to put him there. smack dab in between :(

ah well, at least Max is part advanceshipper ;]

As we left off...

"Y'see pikachu, my travels through Johto and Sinnoh felt..."
She paused as she wiped tears from her eyes. Pikachu leaned forward inquisitivly.
"They felt...empty. I met Ash at the start of my whole Journey, and those months I traveled with him in Hoenn and the Kanto frontier, I felt like I never wanted them to end. Then when Ash left for Sinnoh and I went to Johto, despite me making many new friends and encountering many new Pokemon, They all felt so lonely..without Ash..."
Pikachu's ears pricked...

Im going to try it

"Well..When I was traveling with Ash, he..." May said.
"Pii?" Pikachu urged.
"..He was so protective. He always was there to pick me up when I fell down. Whenever I lost a contest, Ash was there to help me get through it."May continued
"Pii.."Pikachu nodded.
" I think..." May trailed off.
"...I think that he liked me. But in a friendly way.Not the way I felt..."May seemed lost in her thoughts for a second.
"Pii!" Pikachu finally understood.
"Am i wrong to like him? It's not like I havnt been giving him hints..."May trailed off.

and i've found another screenie:
xqhy5h.png

well would you look at that - pikachu is on May's head again :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH! 8DD Now we know for sure that Ash trusts Pikachu/Pikachu trusts himself to May.

Or something like that

Well, at the end of the show, we can have a time skip...

We'll see May cooking in the kitchen, and the screen pans over to a dark figure coming through the door, with a Pikachu jumping off his shoulder...

That'll be awesome.

LOOK OUT IT'S THE PIKACHU CATCHER HE WANTS TO CATCH PIKACHU

....Oh, God, I'm sorry. I just had to.

Pikachu: *Ignores the voices* It's sure comfy one Mays head ~ No itchy, scratchy hair <3

--
lol xD

Last edited:
I think he was referring to the anime series RomeoXJuliet, which is quite different from the original. Either that, or it was suppoesd to be the original :)

I'd say it was both Will's play and the studio gonzo's anime
(anyone seen innocentgoldeneyes' "you rais me up"?)

Last edited:
I'd say it was both Will's play and the studio gonzo's anime
(anyone seen innocentgoldeneyes' "you rais me up"?)

^ Nope =\ I haven't seen an AdvanceShipping AMV that hasn't been made by Soul/DarkPrincessHaruka/Dark Amethyst since last November

advance35.png

now this is how i think the movbie should have gone- may there so we can get more hints and just having the joy of her there and Shaymin not bitching at Ash for some reson.

The ADV collaboration fic idea is quite good and very easily achievable, I'm all for it. I haven't written in a while, but I can always provide musical inspiration...

@ Shugo Chara: as the saying goes, "insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results." Not only it is possible, it is doable as well! If we can do this, why not do it?
Here in Portugal (yeah, I live here), we have a saying that goes: "Onde todos pagam, o vinho não é caro." It translates to "Where everybody pays, the wine is not expensive." We're not going to drink wine, but you get my point. If we all help, this can be done.

And as another saying (you might know it. it's famous... in America) goes: "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security."

All of this to say, WE HAVE TO DO THIS! If we don't, somebody else will and that somebody will have the credits of what is ours by right! Who's with me?

^ Count me in! Oh, this sounds like its going to be so exciting :D we need to sort so much out!

well, first off, if we are doing this...

let's see....a topic first. what the story is about. who is the one that will gather all the sentences. one sentence per person correct? if no one want to do it, i'll gather the sentences into one big fanfic ^^ and then, when we are finished, we can step back, enjoy our work, and i'll make a banner for it too ;D

so, topics topics topics...

pick one guys.

A "Behind the Scenes" fic

A "what if this happened instead" fic

A "future" fic (basically what might happen in the far future)

A "banned japenese episode that we can now shamelessly make advanceshippy" fic

the possibilities are endless! share your ideas guys, and then we can vote :D

well, first off, if we are doing this...

let's see....a topic first. what the story is about. who is the one that will gather all the sentences. one sentence per person correct? if no one want to do it, i'll gather the sentences into one big fanfic ^^ and then, when we are finished, we can step back, enjoy our work, and i'll make a banner for it too ;D

so, topics topics topics...

pick one guys.

A "Behind the Scenes" fic

A "what if this happened instead" fic

A "future" fic (basically what might happen in the far future)

A "banned japenese episode that we can now shamelessly make advanceshippy" fic

the possibilities are endless! share your ideas guys, and then we can vote :D

I'd love to contribute! ;-)
As for the topics: I'd like to do the Future fic if it involves their children (I love fics like that), otherwise I'd vote for the "what if this happened instead" fic.

One more thing:
ADVANCESHIPPING FOREVER! <3

Hmm... I think that the future fic is a good idea, but not so far out. I mean, let's be reasonable here, it's easier to portray a character when they're close to what they were shown as, right? Also, I think that this might do better if we could organize a massive IM conference. So, if we can all get Skype, we can talk like that. Oh, and as for the fic idea itself, I suggest we possibly have a series of events starting from the end of the Sinnoh League. And maybe, multi-chaptered?

Hmm... I think that the future fic is a good idea, but not so far out. I mean, let's be reasonable here, it's easier to portray a character when they're close to what they were shown as, right? Also, I think that this might do better if we could organize a massive IM conference. So, if we can all get Skype, we can talk like that. Oh, and as for the fic idea itself, I suggest we possibly have a series of events starting from the end of the Sinnoh League. And maybe, multi-chaptered?

You could set up an IRC channel. The PokeShippers have one.

You could set up an IRC channel. The PokeShippers have one.

OH THANK GAWD I CAN STOP FEARING THAT EVERY TIME I GET ON THEN :D:D:D Yes someone make a channel for all the main ships please. And Pikashipping. Because I need a channel all to myself. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom