• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
About that offtopic question, nope, never heard of that and I visit that site daily...

LusterPurge, if I was to favourite your fanfiction but forget to review, would that offend you?

Thing is though, I'll be very angry if they shaft her from the Johto grand festival, which is probably before the Sinnoh Grand Festival.

She'll definitely get at least a cameo there.

They might do a Super Grand Festival, were May, Harley and the others show up in it.

No, Harley would be good. Galactic Battle needs some more names ending in "-poo" XD

I didn't say Harley was going to be bad, I don't mind him. I was talking about Drew.

LusterPurge, if I was to favourite your fanfiction but forget to review, would that offend you?

No, of course not. I do look forward to reviews, but the most important thing is that people like the stories, plus I like to write them and they support my favorite ship. So by all means, favourite whatever story you want. :ksmile:

And did you read part 2 of episode 17 yet, which was published yesterday? :-D

Ontopic: Well, even for advanceshippers it would be a nice touch to see Drew again. Since that might clarify if there is still something between him and May, or that it was puppy love and now forgotten...

That's a risk I'm not willing to take.

Last edited:
Hey, without rivals for this ship, we're nothing. Contestshipping is what keeps Advanceshipping from dying inside. *feels very smart*

Hey, without rivals for this ship, we're nothing. Contestshipping is what keeps Advanceshipping from dying inside. *feels very smart*

I completely agree.
I don't entirely disagree with contestshipping because contestshipping is what makes me reaffirm my love for advanceshipping even more :eek:

OMG!!!!!! Time is going slow.............. I WANT MAY TO RETURN AGAIN! >.<

I can't decide between May and Misty, I sign all the petitions for both of them to come back. X.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom