• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are complaining about not enough fanart? Do you have any idea how much MorpheusShipping fanart there is? You should consider yourselves very lucky... :-/

That Suzu picture is very good btw. :kawaii:

oh wow, i never noticed in the second pic Kaio posted, Max is in one corner being shocked and in the other corner is Brock and Misty/Dawn/some other random girl being very shocked as well

I've never thought that there were few pics of Advanceshipping, I just thought some more were hiding from me! :D

Ack, it's me, from the 100s posts. Just to inform you who liked my AdvanceShipping AMVs, my Youtube account MewSoul has been deleted (long ago), so if you wanna watch them, look up ryuuseiSoul on Youtube
(Not trying to advertise here)

The fanfic is a bit non-sense. May went to Johto, not to Orange Islands. (I'm Brazilian, and I can't speak English fluently. Sorry if you don1t understand.)

Tsk, tsk, in fanfics pretty much anything is possible because they are as the writing tells, Fan Fictions, imaginations from fans. BTW the ideas of the earlier state one could end up pretty good in a full story.

oh wow, i never noticed in the second pic Kaio posted, Max is in one corner being shocked and in the other corner is Brock and Misty/Dawn/some other random girl being very shocked as well

Actually, i think the 3rd person in the background is Tory from movie 7. The fanart itself is different interpretation of a scene in the movie where May stops the fight between Ash and Tory.

I've always thought that was Pikachu with a wig........ =3

I love Advanceshipping . Sucks that a friend of mine(not a friend anymore) stopped being an Advanceshipper .T_T

May and Ash just like belong together man ... even if there wasn't any relation ship hints just from their personality alone you can like match them together by the way they act, expressions, reactions etc.

and for those of you that don't like Ash and May

You GOTTA watch movie 9 the temple of the sea,
it's soooo touching when they were in the temple together.

MAJOR SPOILERS

First they both go to replace the crystals, ash helps may get out of the water and like they are both soaked and staring at each other's eyes then when things looked really bad like they were gonna get flooded ash puts may into a capsule with pikachu i mean come on pikachu is like his most prized pkmn and friend and all and he is leaving may to care for it if he dies? i mean how touching is that. if he didn't care for may he could have like left may outside and him and pikachu could have stayed in the pod.

May and Ash just like belong together man ... even if there wasn't any relation ship hints just from their personality alone you can like match them together by the way they act, expressions, reactions etc.

and for those of you that don't like Ash and May

You GOTTA watch movie 9 the temple of the sea,
it's soooo touching when they were in the temple together.

MAJOR SPOILERS

First they both go to replace the crystals, ash helps may get out of the water and like they are both soaked and staring at each other's eyes then when things looked really bad like they were gonna get flooded ash puts may into a capsule with pikachu i mean come on pikachu is like his most prized pkmn and friend and all and he is leaving may to care for it if he dies? i mean how touching is that. if he didn't care for may he could have like left may outside and him and pikachu could have stayed in the pod.

I agree . A friend of mine stopped with Advanceshipping when somebody said to her that in "Going for Choke " Ash greeted May , but she ran to Drew instead . Is that true ?

I agree . A friend of mine stopped with Advanceshipping when somebody said to her that in "Going for Choke " Ash greeted May , but she ran to Drew instead . Is that true ?
ok first of all SPOILERS

The truth is that when she lost kanto grand festival
she was like really shooked up and didn't know what will help her
get over her loss. Ash's lost to brandon was comforted by his friends and rivals: Misty and Gary respectively so May sought out
her rival: Drew. Drew said somethings to her like for her to find
her independent style because after seeing how she performs in
contest (which is like how Ash battles commented by brock and others) he said it wasn't how a contest battle was supposed to be like. Then after drew leaves she was goes to ash again and says we both have to find our own unique styles to win.
but face it her loss to her friend/rival drew and solidad
doesn't that remind you of how ash loses his first 2 pokemon league battles? if you don't remember here's a reminder
1st time richie his friend/rival beats him
after richie beat ash he was like driven to tears too and barely saw richie's next match just like may
2nd time harrison who was also ash's friend/rival beats him
she was comforted by both of them ...

Honestly this is the worst shipping Ash has with a main female girl character. If you look at the bulbapedia page on advanceshipping there is hardly anything there and the stuff that they had was hardly evidence at all. The only real evidence there is in the movie where Ash and May swam together with luvdisk, but a similar thing happened with Ash and Dawn. And, let me tell you that when Ash and Dawn saw luvdisk together, it was in the anime, and the anime is more important then the movies. So there is a higher chance of the Ash and Dawn being with Dawn then Ash being with May.

As you can see, I am a Pearlshipper
there is like a lot of hints they just was biased and didn't put much in it.

with may and ash it seems more like adult or late teen love in a way sometimes not those childish other love in the pokemon story line. it's like the future kind of thing. with ash and misty or may and drew it feels like its like gonna get them a first date but it's gonna be harder to progress from there since u know lack of similarities.
  • food
  • desire to travel
  • being friendly toward their pokemon
  • having fun
  • not eager to start their own romantic love (wish to take it slow)
  • that contest ribbon thats in halves
  • the pokemon that they have are similar fire type final form of starter from their own region and grass type final form from each other's not to mention squirtle and munchlax and snorlax thing, and the beautifly butterfly thing too
  • not too picky with their own pokemon (misty prefers water, where dawn likes cuter pokemon)
  • not afraid of bugs
  • adventurous
they just like fit together like pieces in a puzzle naturally rather than being forced into a lovey dovey moment.

SPOILERs

come on if u think about it in the lucario movie and the deoxys one she was the one that stepped forward to restrain ash when he was getting into a fight isn't that what the girl does? stopping her man from getting hurt and causing trouble by herself.
it showed she cared for ash
it also showed that she trusted ash's feeling towards her cuz if she knew that ash was a bad person she might not try and stop him in fear of risking to get herself hurt by ash if he were to go out of control.
but ash calmed down when may held onto him.

may is reacts to certain situations just like ash does in those exact circumstances.

first loss at a contest to pewter city gym's first loss
loss to a friend/rival at grand festival as to how ash lost to
richie the first time, then to harrison the 2nd time,

alexa9966 said:
Honestly this is the worst shipping Ash has with a main female girl character. If you look at the bulbapedia page on advanceshipping there is hardly anything there and the stuff that they had was hardly evidence at all. The only real evidence there is in the movie where Ash and May swam together with luvdisk, but a similar thing happened with Ash and Dawn. And, let me tell you that when Ash and Dawn saw luvdisk together, it was in the anime, and the anime is more important then the movies. So there is a higher chance of the Ash and Dawn being with Dawn then Ash being with May.

As you can see, I am a Pearlshipper

I think its the other way around, i think advance has more hints then pearl so far. the hints pearlshippers get to me are either cute moments to me or nothing at all. even pokeshipping has more. DP i think not only lacks humour but romance in genral. Advance was full of it, and Kanto and Johto but DP seems to lack in it. Pearlshipping to me have cute chemistry and thats it. im not going and futher.

And not only that, May and Ash seem to have the most common interest so far in the show. and plus May and Ash's action to each other are so far different to the way Ash treats Dawn and May to Drew ect.

Im try to say this like i wasn't a advanceshipper.

Anyway off that. i got a new topic to share.

What song seems to relate to advanceshipping?

Dying To Tell You by Christan Baultista.

When i frist heard this the first thing went in me head was when Ash was looking at May in a interesting way at May at the abandon ship episode and many other episode where it looked like they want to gain each other's attension.

Lyrics
have you noticed the way i smile at you?
can you see the twinkle in my eyes?
do you feel the way that i do?

when i see you drifting by
can't you take a hint?
won't you take a hint?
im dying to tell you
my heart aches for you
im dying to tell you
im crazy over you
im dying to tell you
that i love you

have you noticed the way i talk with you?
can you hear the quiver in my voice?
do you feel the need that i feel for you?

can't you take a hint?
won't you take a hint?
im dying to tell you
my heart aches for you
im dying to tell you
im crazy over you
im dying to tell you
that i love you

can't you take a hint?
won't you take a hint?
im dying to tell you
my heart aches for you
im dying to tell you
im crazy over you
im dying to tell you
that i love you

im dying to tell you
my heart aches for you
im dying to tell you
im crazy over you
im dying to tell you
ohh.. that i love you
that i love you

Link to song: Dying To Tell You

What song seems to relate to advanceshipping?

T-T. Practically every shipping song I can think of is Reba McEntire. I've been listening to Strange for days. Literally, days. A six hour drive with no wifi, and the only video tht would replay was that. I think my veiws were like pushing double digits. T-T

But of course, relevantly, I think of Cascada. I don't know why.

JbstormburstADV said:
No to mention PD+, Ashy-Savloy, sometimes Zea... The list goes on and on.

Yeah, try finding pics of StrikingIceShipping. I had to make them all myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom