• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

GliscorMan

URPG!
Reaction score

k1z2as.jpg

Everyone enjoys a vacation. Hero or villain, it doesn't matter. Sometimes, you just gotta get away from it all. It's a universal appeal to everything that makes them alive, offering them a chance to just relax and unwind. To each and every one of them, a card was sent out. An invitation for such a vacation. While not explicitly stated, everything in their wildest dreams was available there. Metropolitan city and country paradise. Beach sunset and mountain landscape. Wild parties and intellectual debate. All of it would be there, waiting for them. All they had to do was show up to a certain building, at a certain time, in a certain small town. Simple, right?

But when they arrived, they quickly discovered that the entire town was empty. Not a single soul, save for those who had answered the summons. To make matters worse, some sort of strange magical field prevented any them from leaving the town.

Their only clue was a strange note found in the building they had been instructed to visit on their first day in the town. It simply said: "You know what you have to do."

And with that cryptic and ominous message, our game of Mafia begins!

Rules
1. Nameclaiming and roleclaiming are perfectly acceptable. Please note, however, that the only vague semblance of a theme is that I like the characters. So the number of possible characters is pretty freakin' high.

2. Games can get heated, but always be civil to the host and your fellow players. While the plot says otherwise, this is just a game.

3. Outside communication is allowed only in the following forms: QT, PM, AIM. Links, forwards, and chatlogs must be provided to your host (Me, GliscorMan)

4. To vote during day phases, post Vote: Username. If you wish to change your vote, make sure to say Unvote: Username before posting the new vote. Make sure your votes/unvotes are bolded, or they will not be counted. You may vote “No Lynch”.

5. Sharing role your role PM, even if faked, will result in a modkill.

6. Each day phase will last 48 hours, and night phases will last 24 hours. Updates will take place around 21:00 (9PM) GMT-4. If I am unable to update, the phase will be extended by 24 hours. A midphase update will occur after the first ~24 hours of the day phase, including a vote tally.

7. I've tried to ensure that the flavor text and role PMs contain as few spoilers as possible. If I'm incredibly ambiguous about your character or included a (REDACTED) part in your role PM, I apologize. If you have finished the series that a particular character is a part of, please do not spoil it for your fellow players!

8. Deliberately playing against your win condition will result in a modkill.

9. No screenshots please. At all. Doing so will result in a modkill.

10. There is to be no sharing of host-created QTs. If you want to claim, do so by rephrasing your role PM.

11. If a player is inactive for two consecutive phases, they will receive a warning from me. If they are inactive for a third consecutive phase, they will be subbed out or modkilled if a sub is not available within an additional phase. Only activity in the thread counts. If you know you're going to be inactive, PM me in advance and I will forgo the inactivity penalties for an indefinite time period, under the sole discretion of myself.

12. If you have any questions (about your role, the game, or otherwise), please PM me. I will answer promptly.

13. I retain the right to change the rules at any time, should it please me. Oh and uh. I totally didn't steal this format from Nytie/Mido.

14. Have fun!

This game is designed for 24 players. However, roles can be added or removed depending on level of interest.

Timeline:

Players:
1. Midorikawa Killed Night 2
2. Zexy Killed Night 2
3. @Yato
4. @Momoka
5. Tychiel Zexy Lynched Day 4
6. Leggo Killed Night 2
7. Prince Vultan Suicided Night 2
8. MarioMiner @Forgotten; Lynched Day 7
9. Beck Killed Night 5
10. HumanDawn Killed Night 2
11. UltimateMaximus Lynched Day 2
12. Shiny Ditto Killed Night 1
13. Rabbit Lynched Day 5
14. @Phoenicks
15. @Soulmaster
16. FinalArcadia Meow Wow Lynched Day 6
17. Masamune Zexy Killed Night 6
18. sharkshocker Killed Night 3
19. @GastlyGibus
20. @Flaze
21. Solayoh Suicided Night 2
22. @Pokemaster97
23. @Mijzelffan
24. CrackFox Killed Day 2

Substitutes:
1. @Joltik
2. @RainbowSkittles
3. @Zexy

Last edited:
Re: All-Stars Mafia - Sign Ups - 6/17

Count me in, because why not?

I would like to join, please.

Gimme some love GMan. I'm in.

Aw yeah! Count me in!

Sign me up!

I'll play~

@GliscorMan ;

I'd like to apoligize, but can you take me out of the game? I may have more complications and I wouldn't be able to catch up if I miss a phase. I'm sorry.

@GliscorMan ;

I'd like to apoligize, but can you take me out of the game? I may have more complications and I wouldn't be able to catch up if I miss a phase. I'm sorry.

That's fine, I'll go right ahead and do that.

Oh I'm probably gonna regret this, but screw it, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom