• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All-Stars Mafia - D1 - Anyone At All - 6/28

To be honest, I don't know anything about Meta and I honestly don't care. If we're going to do things based on that then it just makes things stupid if you ask me. Also I don't think that applies in this case, Phoenicks hasn't been around for a while so he wouldn't know who's new and who's not, also he doesn't seem like the type of person that would go after someone based on Meta even if he is mafia. Hell, if we're following through with your Meta claim then it'll be dumb for a mafia member to go after the weakest player cause that would be a big giveaway.

Wow it's like a wild western in here with bullets votes flying everywhere. Hard for me to read through and try and catch up.

As I know Phoenicks is in favour of a lynch on Day 1 I'm sure he won't mind me saying

Vote: Phoenicks

I'm kidding :p

Unvote: Phoenicks

First Mafia for me, just sitting back and trying to work out what's going on for now. Until I've worked out an alternative path, Vote: No Lynch

In response to what Flaze said, I have to agree fully with Mijzelffan. My first thought as mafia is usually taking out people like HumanDawn and Midorikawa, Mijzelffan too though I don't play alongside him every often so doesn't happen really. My point is, there is definitely a per-conceived threat level from the start. The new players are usually seen as little to worry about. When I see anyone voting for a strong player I always wonder if they are doing it to eliminate the threat of being rumbled by that person somewhere along the line. The more you play with the same people, the more you can rely on your assumptions being right. Long story short, I can see why Mijzelffan would be considered a nuisance for the mafia.

I've seen you lurk in various threads, I'm sure you would've noticed.

If you can recite every single person from every thread you've ever looked at I'll eat my monitor.

I'm sorry I meant to say could've noticed. The possibility is very much there. But even if you didn't know her at all she has pretty "easy target" vibes coming off her anyway, as I described in my reply to pokemaster and flaze.

The reason I'm coming up with bad reasons for everything you do is because I don't possibly any possible good reasons for the things you're doing. You're trying to create bandwagons at random

The first one I did was random because the first part of every Day 1 is random.
The second was not random.

Well duh, I've made quite some arguments as to why I'm convinced you went after leggo, and they aren't that it's a randomvote. :p

To be honest, I don't know anything about Meta and I honestly don't care. If we're going to do things based on that then it just makes things stupid if you ask me. Also I don't think that applies in this case, Phoenicks hasn't been around for a while so he wouldn't know who's new and who's not, also he doesn't seem like the type of person that would go after someone based on Meta even if he is mafia. Hell, if we're following through with your Meta claim then it'll be dumb for a mafia member to go after the weakest player cause that would be a big giveaway.

I just told you why you should care. Also Phoenicks is exactly the type of person who'd use meta (that vote on me wasn't random, puh-lease), but that's even more meta and of the kind I don't want to use here. :p Also that logic is the purest form of wifom, because if I hadn't pointed it out no one would have and it would've been succesful meaning there is no reason for them to not do that.

UNVOTE: Mijzelffan
VOTE: Leggo

I really don't want another dumb Mijzelffan Vs. Phoenicks this summer, even though last year's was amusing with the posting of troll gifs. Phoenicks does something, Mijzelffan attacks him with some snarkish remarks, Phoenicks attacks back, then Mijzelffan goes on and from there we have a pointless discussion that wastes energy that could be used in something else. If I didn't know any better I'd say Mijzelffan was in love with Phoenicks and wanted to continue holding on to the attention Phoenicks gave him, despite Phoenicks reciprocating the same feelings if choosing to vote him from the other votes in the beginning is any indication. From the two, I think Phoenicks is being more mature about the whole ordeal, while Mijzelffan is attacking him and assuming the worst out of everything he does, and from recent experience that has shown to lead to more mislynches than anything. You would probably ask me, "Do you think Phoenicks and Mijzelffan are Town then!?", no, not for sure anyway, I think Mijzelffan is just being Mijzelffan, the tsundere he is, and Phoenicks is being Phoenicks, making sense but Mijzelffan just wants to prove him wrong even if it defies logic. Phoenicks would be the wife and Mijzelffan is the husband, and this is just their way of showing love.

I also voted Leggo because of reasons stated, she's definitely better than voting somebody just because they voted you second in the beginning of Day 1 trying to stir up discussion.

Since this is only the first day, I VOTE: No Lynch.

And with so little discussin what good will thy do? If we just vote that day one then we kow nothing after the night kill.

*cough*Paper Mario Mafia*cough* And with that: Vote: No Lynch

All of these no lynches are very unhelpful, especially since little to no reasoning except "it's the first day" is offered. Why not comment on what has happened so far? We need more than a generic "I was here" comment once per phase.

And with so little discussin what good will thy do? If we just vote that day one then we kow nothing after the night kill.

That had discussion and an NL Wold have been good, though thtas all ill say because talking about live games is against the rules. Point is NL when there is little to no discussion does not help us, and currently I just see people offering lynch targets a way out without having to answer questions.

Can't be bothered to reply to Mijz anymore; anyone can read my posts and see that he's basically what Human pointed out.

I don't know if I'd want to be the wife. Maybe one of these new empowered wife-types society's been producing recently. I could go for wife and a high-paying job.

Midorikawa is the one who got lynched there; if she's saying No Lynch is bad, you might want to listen.

Not that that's what she's saying. She's concerned (rightfully) with deciding to No Lynch after 0 discussion. If your only contribution is to vote No Lynch, why do we have Day Phases at all?

/Let that be the end of the No Lynch discussion.

That had discussion and an NL Wold have been good, though thtas all ill say because talking about live games is against the rules. Point is NL when there is little to no discussion does not help us, and currently I just see people offering lynch targets a way out without having to answer questions.

So in other words, it's better to lynch when there's little discussion rather than where there's more discussion? That sounds the complete opposite of what I would say.

Friend, if you want to No Lynch and not have any discussion, you can do that without reopening this infernal unending topic. But doing either really won't help us.

I also voted Leggo because of reasons stated, she's definitely better than voting somebody just because they voted you second in the beginning of Day 1 trying to stir up discussion.
Would voting me actually help you in your cause to get a lynch on Day 1? Unless the reason why you are voting me is because you are siding with your buddy, Phoenicks, right?

Lynching me will only lead to one less person in town. Lynching a townie during the daytime doesn't help anyone, but only the mafia. Plus, it doesn't lead to any good leads to who is mafia.

I really don't want another dumb Mijzelffan Vs. Phoenicks this summer, even though last year's was amusing with the posting of troll gifs. Phoenicks does something, Mijzelffan attacks him with some snarkish remarks, Phoenicks attacks back, then Mijzelffan goes on and from there we have a pointless discussion that wastes energy that could be used in something else. If I didn't know any better I'd say Mijzelffan was in love with Phoenicks and wanted to continue holding on to the attention Phoenicks gave him, despite Phoenicks reciprocating the same feelings if choosing to vote him from the other votes in the beginning is any indication. From the two, I think Phoenicks is being more mature about the whole ordeal, while Mijzelffan is attacking him and assuming the worst out of everything he does, and from recent experience that has shown to lead to more mislynches than anything. You would probably ask me, "Do you think Phoenicks and Mijzelffan are Town then!?", no, not for sure anyway, I think Mijzelffan is just being Mijzelffan, the tsundere he is, and Phoenicks is being Phoenicks, making sense but Mijzelffan just wants to prove him wrong even if it defies logic. Phoenicks would be the wife and Mijzelffan is the husband, and this is just their way of showing love.

Hilarious, but utterly devoid of any actual arguments as to why Leggo is mafia and Phoenicks is not. Is trying to descredit me through personal attacks really the way you want to defend Phoenicks? It's a rather cheap one.

Can't be bothered to reply to Mijz anymore; anyone can read my posts and see that he's basically what Human pointed out.

You haven't actually responded to the main part of my argument yet bucko.

@Peeko; watching who votes who gives us information on who might be scum especially after the nk

OK... Care to explain this? I know that there hasn't been an nk this game.

Do you mean the ones I answered a page ago, or the bit about how Leggo's an easy target?

I mean, ok, Leggo is proving to be an "easy target". Argument over.

That doesn't say anything about whether Leggo is scum or town. I voted for Leggo because I thought that one post was scummy. And now we're dealing with the ramifications of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom