• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All-Stars Mafia - D2 - Instinct - 7/1

Well, seeing as the lynch is going towards UltimateMaximus, and the phase is almost over, I'm going to go ahead and:

Vote: Zexy

It's probably not going to make much of a difference at this point. UltimateMaximus is going to be lynched, but after reading the thread, and taking note of the posts, Zexy is really rubbing me the wrong way. He seems too easily swayed, and just seems to be agreeing with everybody without offering much of an opinion of his own.

Honestly, I'd like to build a better case against him now, but I'm just not feeling good at all right now, and like I said, it's probably not going to make much of a difference anyways. I'm just going to leave my vote at that for the time being, and let people deliberate on it afterwards. :/

Re: All-Stars Mafia - N2 - True Heroes - 7/3

((Wow, I'm terrible at this whole updating-on-time thing, aren't I? Also yes I just spent an hour and a half making the update. Sue me. On second thought, bad timing for that phrase.))

The man in the sunglasses deftly maneuvered the conversation, a skill he had only recently mastered. Even though he was a novice, it worked. Somehow, he was in control of the situation.

"Interrogating me won't solve anything. I would suggest looking at her above all. She has barely spoken a word."

He nodded towards the woman in question. She was tall and athletic, and there was fire in her eyes. She didn't speak one word. She jumped, her face like tempered steel.

The others were confused. No matter what kind of question they asked her, no matter the weight of the accusation, she would do nothing more than jump once in response. This was more than a little bit unsettling.

There was clearly something wrong with her. Something unspeakable had happened to her, but she wouldn't say a thing. This garnered more and more attention. She would stare them down and would just... Jump.

"I hate to have to do this, but something about her just isn't right."

"Bad vibes?"

"Yeah."

The woman who had lead the exploration group produced a pair of handcuffs and slapped them around the wrists of the woman. The Australian began to drag her outside. A few others opened the door for him, and otherwise helped take her outside the town hall.

Out of unspoken agreement, they brought her to the gallows near the farm. Some weren't happy with it, but the majority was willing to use the noose if it meant that the others might be spared. Sometimes, the hard choices had to be made. This evening would be one of those times.

As the Australian slipped the noose around her neck, the man in the suit stepped up onto the platform, and calmly walked to her side.

"What're you doing?"

"My job."

He waved his hand in a motion that glowed with authority and practice. The crowd fell abruptly silent, and the woman looked expectantly at the man in the suit. The man cleared his throat.

"Miss, you are charged with the murder of Fox McCloud. Under the democratic courtroom proceedings that have been established in this town, you have been found guilty. The sentence is death. One last time, for your sake as well as ours, do you have any defense?

The woman looked around, focusing on the faces of each individual in the crowd. She had faced worse and lived to tell the tale. But these people refused to even attempt understanding. The noose made it difficult, if not impossible, to jump. But she did so, expressing herself as best she could.

The man that stood slightly to her side, the suit guy, gave her a sad look.

"With no defense, we must carry out the execution. Any last words?"

She gave him a glare that spoke of cold steel, white walls, and deadly neurotoxin. She attempted another half-jump, as much as the noose would allow. This would be the end of her story, and she knew it.

As the man in the suit reluctantly gave the word to the Australian, she thought back to her life. Thought back to the cube, the only one that truly cared. Thought back to the robots that had tried to kill her. Thought back to the robots who kept her company.

A particular phrase, from a particular robot, stuck out in her mind. She held her head high, and smiled. It proved true regardless of situation. One last thought before her death.

In perfect recollection of the core's voice, it spoke one final time in her head.

"People with brain damage are the real heroes."

Dear, UltimateMaximus. You are…

2wh2e1j.png

Chell
Origin: Portal​

The silent protagonist of the Portal series, Chell is a test subject for the Aperture Science facility. While it is entirely possible that she received some brain damage from her long stay in the relaxation facility, she has an aptitude for problem-solving and bullet-dodging, that lets her compete with and stay ahead of myriad robots that attempt to kill her.

As Chell, you have made allies in the form of the Cores, small robots which you use to distract your enemies. Because of this, you carry the Tinkerer ability. To activate it, simply PM me saying: Give Core: (Player X) during the night you wish to give them a Core, where (Player X) is the person that you want to give a Core. You do not know the effects of the Core, and neither will the person you give it to. However, the target will be notified that they were given a Core.

While it may seem irrelevant, or possibly even dangerous, the Cores present you an opportunity to do some good in the world. These small robots will aid you in your struggle against the Bad Guys, although things could quite easily get worse before they get better. However, you’ve lived through some incredible things, and can confidently hold your own against killer robots and deadly neurotoxin. Nothing to worry about, right?

You are one of the Good Guys. Defeat all of the Bad Guys to win.

UltimateMaximus has been lynched.

After a brief burial, the crowd parted. While a few went back to their houses or to the town hall, many had clustered up, talking quietly to each other. While few had known each other beforehand, the strenuous situations they were under had caused a few to make friends where none had been before.

One such pair stuck around the gallows. The man in the suit and his friend in the longcoat stood around, staring at the newly dug, shallow grave. After a few minutes, the man in the suit finally spoke.

"I became a defense attorney to stop this kind of thing from happening."

"If there's one thing I've learned in all my years, it's that this thing just won't stop happening."

"If it keeps happening, then why bother? For every one that I save, two more innocent people die in their place."

The man in the longcoat shook his head.

"I became a wizard for the same reason you became an attorney."

The man in the suit looked up.

"Sure you might not feel you made a difference, but all those people you saved beg to differ. You made a difference to them. Remember that."

The man in the suit closed his eyes for a second. He nodded, then shook his head sadly. He was obviously deep in thought.

"I'm gonna take a walk. Clear my head. Meet you back at the town hall?"

The man in the longcoat nodded, and then the two went their separate ways.

An hour later, the sun had completely set and the streets began to glow with incandescent light. The man in the longcoat sat in the town hall, waiting for his friend to return from his walk. He was quietly chatting with the woman who had handcuffed the lynch target. Small talk, as if they hadn't been in the middle of a big, crazy mess.

Suddenly, there was a shout outside. Faster than imaginable, the man stood up with his staff at the ready. The woman held a pistol and an equally threatening battle stance.

There were running footsteps outside, then a scream. There was the sound of a crash, of something hitting the thick wood door of the town hall. The two inside carefully opened the door to see what the commotion was. They were ready for a fight.

They found the body of the man in the suit.

The man in the longcoat checked for a pulse, but it was to no avail. The man had a massive sword wound in his abdomen, and other smaller slash wounds on his legs. He stared at the body of his friend, saddened. The two had immediately connected because of their desire to help others coupled with their strange humor. He hadn't seen those qualities in someone in a very long time.

For his friend's sake, hoped that the man in the suit had died with a clear mind and without regrets. He had only wanted to save lives, and had assisted in taking one. Hopefully, he had died with the closure of knowing that he had done everything he had could and more. With those thoughts in his mind, he might have been able to accept the fact that he was a true hero to the people he protected.

But sometimes even heroes fall.

Dear, CrackFox. You are..

sbsawi.png

Phoenix Wright
Origin: Ace Attorney​

The brilliant defense attorney and skilled detective, Phoenix Wright has a talent for making the best of bad situations. His job, as a defense attorney, is to acquit people wrongly accused of murder. However, he usually has to deal with a large amount of contradictory evidence and people framing each other, lying, and occasionally bombing the courtroom. His detective skills also come in handy to help out his clients, and his personal code of honor has saved many people from being wrongly sentenced.

As Phoenix Wright, you pride yourself on the ability to prevent harm from coming to those wrongly accused. Because of this, you carry the 1x Governor ability. To activate it, simply PM me saying: Objection: (Player X) during the day you wish to negate all votes for a player, where (Player X) is the person you wish to protect in this manner. This ability can only be activated during the day, and all votes for that person will be ignored. This ability can be used on yourself.

Your ability is incredibly useful for the Good Guys. It allows for a bad situation to be turned back into your favor. However, you must be careful. Even with your skills of deduction, it is still possible to make a mistake. And, in a game of life and death, a mistake can cost you dearly...

CrackFox has been killed.

The man in the longcoat buried his friend's body with the help of the woman that had been with him. Together, they attempted to call an emergency town meeting. But it was not meant to be, the darkness was simply too foreboding for several to venture out. Plus some had already fallen asleep.

It would have to wait until morning. But the whoever did this would pay, the man vowed. That scum would pay for taking the life of someone who cared about those around him. Someone who fought for those unable to fight for themselves. The life of a true hero.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It is now Night 2.

Send in your actions.​

Last edited:

So was CrackFox probably vig killed?

Vigilante Kills work only during the Night, I'd guess this is a different kind of Vigilante?

It would have to wait until morning. But the whoever did this would pay, the man vowed. That scum would pay for taking the life of someone who cared about those around him. Someone who fought for those unable to fight for themselves. The life of a true hero.

It kind of implies it was the Mafia's doing. It's a shame about Crackfox, she was my biggest Town read.

Well good luck town, and thanks for letting me play GM.

For one, if I was around in time I would have unvoted Momoka and go for UltimateMaximus. Since the former claimed and HumanDawn trusts it, I would remove the vote. As for UMax, I already have voiced my suspicions on him but did not think that the lynch would switch on him by the time I stopped posting for the phase.

It's probably not going to make much of a difference at this point. UltimateMaximus is going to be lynched, but after reading the thread, and taking note of the posts, Zexy is really rubbing me the wrong way. He seems too easily swayed, and just seems to be agreeing with everybody without offering much of an opinion of his own.

Honestly, I'd like to build a better case against him now, but I'm just not feeling good at all right now, and like I said, it's probably not going to make much of a difference anyways. I'm just going to leave my vote at that for the time being, and let people deliberate on it afterwards. :/
Indeed it didn't, but voicing suspicions is good anyway. I might be indeed easily swayed, but as already explained, I started posting a bit late in the phase and I did not have some people I suspected extremely much, just gut feelings. As Phoenicks said, our lynch had to be somewhat random since we didn't really accomplish much before Day 2. I have voiced town reads and three suspicions, I know I am agreeing with lots of people but said people have changed their input themselves a lot anyway so it doesn't mean much.

Vigilante Kills work only during the Night, I'd guess this is a different kind of Vigilante?
Dayvigs are a thing. Extremely rare on BMGF, but still.

It kind of implies it was the Mafia's doing. It's a shame about Crackfox, she was my biggest Town read.
Quite possible, GliscorMan would have liked to boost the mafia with an extra kill. I was getting town vibes from CF, but lots of people suspected her and this could have been a way for the mafia to confuse us into suspecting those that did. I know I am explaining kills, but it is plain hypothesis and nightphase, hope it doesn't harm much

Finally caught up!
Woot woot!

Now as for the game, I'm genuinely intrigued. Day Vigilantes are rather rare ... oh well, let's see what will happen.

tumblr_m6ylfvjLId1rqhfmmo5_400.gif

Was not expecting that.

Thanks for letting me play GM! Good luck Town!

That Gif makes me wish this town had a resident medium to perform a seance.

Alrighty, here are my reads on players. I didn't list some because I either a) didn't have anything to say about them or b) they haven't contributed enough.

Zexy: Neutral. Something I’ve taken note of with him is that he seems to slip by and avoid suspicion due to him switching sides in arguments often. Doesn’t seem to try to add any new discussion, but is at the very least active and tries to participate in the ongoing arguments. NOTE: I actually had all of this written out before GastlyGibus came in so I'm not trying to copy off what he said or anything but I definitely agree with him.

Leggo: Town reads. She claimed 1x Lie Detector due to being under suspicion and I don’t think that’s suspicious of her to do. Her reactions and posts seem to give me a genuine feel, furthering my thinking that she’s definitely town.

Pokemaster97: Slight mafia reads. I was very suspicious of him at first, but I’m not as confident in that anymore. Wavering.

Flaze: Neutral. Doesn’t contribute all that much to discussion, normally seems to attempt to camouflage himself in thread by asking other players questions when he himself should answer some. I’d be interested to hear your opinions on players more. also gave me a good manga recommendation kudos

Yato: Neutral. I don’t really know what I think of you, honestly. Really neutral here. Seemed to be pretty against Leggo, which I think is a little odd.

GastlyGibus: Town reads. His posts have all been pretty consistent, but that’s pretty much all I have to say about him. I can’t explain it well, but I’m getting town reads from him. He's also brought up points that I myself have thought of, so overall I tend to agree with him.

Soulmaster: Neutral, leaning towards mafia reads. I’d say I’m getting definite mafia reads, but he is never all that active to begin with so that makes it kind of hard. His few posts have pretty much just been reiterating what’s been going on in the thread and asking other players to post their thoughts.

Rabbit: Neutral, leaning towards mafia reads. His posts have been really cryptic, and he hasn’t posted much either.

sharkshocker: Neutral. Seems to lurk moreso than post. No strong opinions have been given in thread from him.

Zexy said:
I know I am agreeing with lots of people but said people have changed their input themselves a lot anyway so it doesn't mean much.
But even if they are changing their opinions a lot it doesn't mean you necessarily have to change yours as well--this looks like you're trying to shift the subject onto the players that you've agreed/disagreed with.

[Rabbit: Neutral, leaning towards mafia reads. His posts have been really cryptic, and he hasn’t posted much either.

I'll admit I haven't had that much to say, but what's so cryptic about my posts?
HumanDawn said:
@Rabbit; What is the most interesting looking thing to you that has happened so far?

Hmm, 2 things come to mind as interesting: 1: The idea of Phoenicks and you being scumbuddies. I'm not that sure, seeing as that is Phoenicks' usual behavior, and you look Town yourself. However in the (unlikely) event that Phoenicks flips scum...
2:On the other hand, I'm also interested in the case against Crackfox. She wanted this lynch despite Phoenicks having explained his actions. Furthermore, as Gibus said, her defense was essentially "But he could have picked someone else" Now she says that it's preferable to lynch someone rather than no one. True, but that can backfire. *cough*Beloved*cough* After what happened last time there was a D1 lynch, (which I participated in), I'd be a little more wary.
Those are my thoughts, as of now. And for Leggo, if she's willing: I feel these are things the Town should consider.
By leaving that statement for Leggo, I intended to prove that I brought those thoughts up because I thought they were worth the Town's attention.

@Phoenicks; My strongest Town read would be GastlyGibus, for reasons that you brought up before. I don't have any real scum reads yet.
[Referring to this.]
Seems pretty clear to me.

Human most likely did that, Crackfox told me he claimed vig. Actually human's "but vigilantes kill at night" comment makes me even more sure he did this, he always tries to throw off people incredibly badly like that. It's also worth noticing Crackfox's main suspect as of last night was Phoenicks, and that she was contacting multiple people (who she probably told the same thing). I don't know who else she contacted besides human, but her dying like that really does make the both of them more suspicious.

Zexy: Neutral. Something I’ve taken note of with him is that he seems to slip by and avoid suspicion due to him switching sides in arguments often. Doesn’t seem to try to add any new discussion, but is at the very least active and tries to participate in the ongoing arguments. NOTE: I actually had all of this written out before GastlyGibus came in so I'm not trying to copy off what he said or anything but I definitely agree with him.
By the time I was able to catch up, post something big and start being active, lots of discussion has already taken place and we were set on a handful of possible lynches. Since I only had gut feelings as already explained, I had no reason to add something new over a person I have not extra reasons to suspect yet. I have been switching sides because we were all trying to pick which one to lynch in the end. I started with Pokemaster, you came in with a post, I was not sure if it was scummy or not, in the end thought it would be better lynching you. You claimed, though, and I switched (not exactly but I explained that if I could I would) to UltimateMaximus since he was indeed not answering to questions thrown at him, a point I have noted about him before this whole bandwagon even started. I try to pariticipate in all the arguments when I have time. Else I have to catch up and make big posts.

Zexy said:
I know I am agreeing with lots of people but said people have changed their input themselves a lot anyway so it doesn't mean much.
But even if they are changing their opinions a lot it doesn't mean you necessarily have to change yours as well--this looks like you're trying to shift the subject onto the players that you've agreed/disagreed with.
[/quote]
But I have repeatedly stated that my opinions were not final anyway. As we were discussing more, I got better points over why one of the possible suspects is scummier than others, which made me change votes.

Why does it always have to be later/ not earlier, :( Not talking soley about this game, just life in general.

It is a bit unfair to give less time, so it almost always is more.
Anyways, happy Indepedence Day to all people from the States :)

Why does it always have to be later/ not earlier, :( Not talking soley about this game, just life in general.

Because like Sexy said it would be unfair to do that to those with night actions and even the mafia. Its a hard choice as mafia to decide who to night kill.

Anyways I apologize for not being here for the day phase after my first few posts. I had to deal with some real life stuff.

On the CF thing, I feel it was some kind of day vig and I really think it was town. CF didn't look town enough to be a threat to mafia so why waste a day vig on her over someone like human or Phonics? The FT seems to possibly imply town blaming mafia for her kill, of course sometimes FT is just FT.

I don't see Pokemaster as scummy and am failing to understand why he is? Because he had a theory about the night kill? How is that scummy?

Though I do find Zexy suspicious. As usual he's neutral, but the way he was fine with Lynching either momoka or pokemaster, and then later maximums seems like he just wanted a lynch, regardless of who it was. And then there was this:

Zexy said:
For one, if I was around in time I would have unvoted Momoka and go for UltimateMaximus. Since the former claimed and HumanDawn trusts it, I would remove the vote. As for UMax, I already have voiced my suspicions on him but did not think that the lynch would switch on him by the time I stopped posting for the phase.

Why does he find it a point to say that he would have unvoted momo and went for maximums? It just seems jumpy to say so at all.

My post was more of a philosophical point than anything to do with this game, i probably shouldn't have posted it sorry. :/

Re: All-Stars Mafia - D3 - Battlefield: Love - 7/4

((Yeah, bloodiest night in BMG Mafia history. Unless someone can prove me wrong, which I highly doubt will happen))

1. @Midorikawa
2. @Zexy
3. @Yato
4. @Momoka
5. @Tychiel
6. @Leggo
7. @Prince Vultan
8. @MarioMiner
9. @Beck
10. @HumanDawn
13. @Rabbit
14. @Phoenicks
15. @Soulmaster
16. @Meow Wow
17. @Masamune
18. @sharkshocker
19. @GastlyGibus
20. @Flaze
21. @Solayoh
22. @Pokemaster97
23. @Mijzelffan

The teenager that wore mostly black couldn't sleep. He slowly, carefully slid out of the bed he shared with his partner in life. She slept soundly, one arm around the new pink puffball that they took in with them the first night in town.

He smiled. But this smile turned into a frown as he remembered the events of the day before. There were people that were willing to kill, and they wanted to kill his love. He would never let that happen. Not while he still drew breath.

He dressed in his black cloak-like armor, picked up his sword, and vanished into the night. He sought a preemptive strike. There would be no one left to hurt those he cared about when he was through.

All was silent.

The pink puffball slowly extracted himself from the girl's arms, careful not to wake her. The boy had already left, so it would be his turn to seek out and protect his new adoptive parents. They cared for him when nobody else would. He was determined to return the favor.

As he crossed the room to the door, he heard some noises. It sounded like music. It was different, nothing he had ever heard before. It was almost mesmerizing. The puffball drifted over towards the door, his sword limp in his hand.

He opened the door, and was met by several gunshots.

Dear, HumanDawn. You are…

2uyiws3.png

Kirby
Origin: Kirby​

The mysterious and friendly pink puff ball, Kirby is a star warrior with innumerable abilities. Kirby refuses to give up, no matter the hardship, and is friendly to just about everyone. He’s willing to give second chances, and is trusting of those around him. He doesn’t speak, but those he interacts with know that he means well.

As Kirby, you are capable of copying the essence of anyone else’s ability to use for yourself. Because of this, you carry the Backup ability. To activate it, simply PM me saying: Backup: (Player X) during the night you wish to gain a new ability, where (Player X) is the person that has the ability you want. This ability can only be activated at night, and you will receive the new ability at the phase update. You may target a dead character or a living character. You will retain your alignment, regardless of the ability you adopt. You may only adopt one ability, so choose carefully!

Your ability is the ultimate role to ensure the survivability of the Good Guys. Regardless of how they go down, your ability will let you turn the tables. With a vacuum-like appetite, you can single-handedly ensure your allies’ victory or ensure their destruction, should you make a mistake. No pressure!

Having used your ability, you are now...

9s6uqa.png

Romantic Sword Kirby

You have gained the 1x Vigilante Kill ability. To activate it, simply PM me saying: Kill: (Player X) on the night you wish them to be killed, where (Player X) is the person you wish to assassinate. This ability can only be activated at nighttime, and the kill will register at the end of the night phase.

You have gained the Lover ability, tied to Kirito and Asuna. This means that, if one of the three of you dies, the other two will immediately commit suicide, regardless of how the death occurred.

HumanDawn has been killed during the night.

While the girl had slept through both people leaving their bed, she did not sleep through the gunshots. She awoke, with a start, in time to see the puffball fall over backwards, bullet holes through his round body.

All she could see was red. Anger surged through her. They had killed someone she cared about. She was not about to let this betrayal go unpunished.

She grabbed her rapier, and leapt out through the doorway in a full charge.

A katana met the her rapier, and dual began Metal flashed through the air in a spectacular display. Sparks of killer beauty leapt in the dark as the blades met.

It seemed that the girl held the upper hand, the man facing her was not used to dealing with someone wielding a lighter blade such as a rapier. He also wasn't used to her surprising agility. It kept her ahead, and always on the offensive. Every time he turned to face her, she was no longer there.

She slashed along the man's leg, bringing him to one knee. Then, for her final strike, she stabbed him straight through the chest. On any other human, it would have been a killer blow.

This human just laughed. He ripped the rapier out of his chest, then took it in his hand. He kicked the girl to the ground, then drove her own blade through her chest. She collapsed, her breathing labored. Her eyes began to blur, and the man vanished.

Thoughts raced through her head as she lay on the floor. There was no way she could have beaten someone who could just take a finishing blow and shrug it off. It was guaranteed suicide for anyone that faced him. But she had died fighting, and that was all she could ever ask for. He would understand, her black swordsman would have done the same. Maybe he would return for her. She had to stay alive, for him. Even if it was just for a final touch...

Dear, Prince Vultan. You are…

wbdqig.png

Asuna
Origin: Sword Art Online​

The young and charismatic heroine of Sword Art Online, Asuna is an accomplished battle healer. Her weapon of choice is a light but powerful rapier. While a healer, she prefers to fight on the frontlines. She’s very proud, and is willing to challenge any who question her authority. However, she dislikes bragging and showing off, with a few exceptions. Asuna is deeply in love with Kirito, and the two make an excellent team.

As Asuna, your agility is rivaled by few, and your technique superb. Because of this, you carry the 1x Vigilante Kill ability. To activate it, simply PM me saying: Kill: (Player X) on the day you wish them to be killed, where (Player X) is the person you wish to assassinate. This ability can only be activated at daytime, and the kill will register at the end of the day phase.

Due to your love for Kirito, the two of you are Lovers. This means that, if one of you dies, the other will immediately commit suicide, regardless of how the death occurred. As such, be careful who you use your ability on!

Prince Vultan has committed suicide.

Meanwhile, the teenager in the black armor prepared to strike. His target? The man in the longcoat. This longcoat man, wizard or not, knew way too much of what was going on. He was too smart, and knew too much for it to be a coincidence. He had been one of the advocates for the lynch of the silent woman, too. There was no way it was coincidence. The man was plotting and scheming behind their backs.

The teen hefted his sword. It had to be an ambush, magic-users always were a bit difficult to kill. His chance would be as longcoat rounded the corner. The man must've been out killing someone. Maybe he hadn't gotten to anyone yet. Hopefully, he could be stopped.

As the man in the longcoat rounded the corner, he was thinking about his friend's death. What could it mean? Phoenix's death had been to sword wounds, and close to daytime at that. Maybe this place was more than just a trap, a test for motives. Something sinister was going on here, if he could just get to the bottom of it.

With a flash and a bolt of sheer pain, a sword ripped through his chest. He had been stabbed from behind, the black blade showing through his longcoat. The thing had been enchanted, how had a blade pierced it? That was no ordinary blade, or possibly no ordinary swordsman.

It made no difference. The sword vanished, pulled out by the assailant. As the teen in black vanished into the night, the man in the longcoat began to fall to the ground.

Dear, Zexy. You are...

ap340.jpg

Harry Dresden
Origin: Dresden Files​

The witty and powerful resident wizard of Chicago, Harry Dresden is a detective involved with both mortal and supernatural affairs. He and his magic talking skull, Bob, combat the forces of evil using whatever he can get his hands on, be they his wizard’s staff, home-brewed potions, magic blasts of flame and pure force, or his trusty .44 revolver. While proud and slightly chauvinistic, he does what he can to save people, despite the lousy paycheck he gets.

As Harry Dresden, the most powerful magic you can muster, the death curse, comes at a price: your life. Because of this, you carry the Bomb ability. To activate it, simply PM me saying: Target: (Player X) at any time you wish to change the target of your death curse, where (Player X) is the person you wish to die should you be killed. After being activated, your death curse target will remain locked until you choose to change it. At any time, should you die, the person you chose to target will die as well.

Sometimes, if you’ve got nothing to lose, one has to take dramatic measures to ensure that the lives of others are saved. While it may seem like overkill, you can never be too sure; if you’re gonna go out, you’ve gotta take someone else down with you. Just be careful, you don’t want innocents to get caught in the magical crossfire.

Zexy has been killed during the night.

He was dying, and fast. There was little time left. He had to activate his death curse, he had to avenge himself. And he had to pick the right person to receive the full brunt of his wrath.

While he had scant seconds to draw his will, his target came to mind clearly. The woman, the one who had seemed to know (rather pointedly) whether someone was innocent or guilty. It was suspicious, and that was all. Not necessarily warranting death, but he had to choose. He wouldn't let his own death be in vain.

The swordsman in black returned to his home, eager to return to sleep. While he didn't like having to kill, the girl he loved was worth any number of lives. He would protect her no matter what happened.

As he approached his house, he began to notice a few things that were incredibly out of place. Firstly, there was a portable sound system thrown hastily into the bushes. Secondly, a potato sat on the front doorstep. The last thing was every bit as subtle as it was worrisome.

He had made sure to close the door before he left, and had placed a piece of tape on the outside, near the bottom, to know for sure if someone had opened the door while he was gone. A safety precaution. But the tape had been broken. Something was wrong.

The teen burst into the house, worried for his love. He had been right to be scared. He saw her limp form lying on the floor, her own rapier run through her. He began to scream, calling for someone, anyone, to help her.

Her eyes were closed and her pulse was weak. He knelt down beside her, to make sure she was still breathing. She barely had any ability left to draw air, yet she managed to whisper a few words into his ear.

"Kirito... You're back."

"Asuna! No! Don't do this to me, you need to live! Save your breath, keep breathing. I'll find a way to save you. I'll always find a way."

"I... I love you."

Her breathing faltered, and then stopped altogether. He began to cry as he looked around him. His family, his house, all ruined. Even the puffball they had taken in had been killed. Bitter tears ran down his cheeks, falling onto his love's clothing, where they mixed with the blood and ran red.

He unsheathed his sword. It still was stained with the blood of the man he had gone to kill. If he hadn't left, he might have been able to save her. His eyes lit up with fire, despite the tears still streaming from them. His voice dropped to a bare whisper, almost mimicking her final words.

"I'll always find a way, Asuna. I love you."

And so the black swordsman fell upon his sword. His body collapsed, and lay directly next to his lover. Their final resting place, side-by-side.

Dear, Solayoh. You are...

11grbm9.png

Kirito
Origin: Sword Art Online​

The young and charismatic protagonist of Sword Art Online, Kirito is an adept swordsman. His weapon of choice is a one-handed sword with no shield. While he isn't exactly the best at interacting with people, and often comes across as blunt, he's quite a nice guy who just wants to look out for everyone, whether they see this or not. Needless to say, this has caused some problems. Kirito is somewhat of a romantic, despite his naïveté, and deeply in love with Asuna.

As Kirito, your swordsmanship and reaction time is matched by no-one. Because of this special ability, you carry the 1x Vigilante Kill ability. To activate it, simply PM me saying: Kill: (Player X) on the night you wish them to be killed, where (Player X) is the person you wish to assassinate. This ability can only be activated at nighttime, and the kill will register at the end of the night phase.

Due to your love for Asuna, the two of you are Lovers. This means that, if one of you dies, the other will immediately commit suicide, regardless of how the death occurred. As such, be careful who you use your ability on!

Solayoh has committed suicide.

Blissfully unaware of the events that transpired barely an hour beforehand, a young woman sat at a desk within the house she had taken to live in. It was late, but the machines she had required serious maintenance. They had given her the ability to see right through the worst of lies, so she had every reason to trust them.

After all, machines wouldn't lie to you. Machines wouldn't take things personally. Machines wouldn't show affection for you. They were cold, hard, and useful. They were simple, if you knew how to use them.

She looked up from her work, at the small picture taped to the wall at eye level. Affection. She brushed the face on the picture with her finger. The face of her partner. Maybe, if she made it back home, she'd spend some time with him. Outside of work in engineering and biology. Well, maybe a little biology...

She pushed those thoughts from her head. Now was not the time. She had to finish the modifications to the machine she was working on. If she did them correctly, they would enable her to use it more than once.

Suddenly, without her activating it in any way, the machine whirred to life. Startled, she took a step back. But it wasn't enough. Something was wrong, it had been completely overloaded. Nothing had ever done this before, it wasn't physically possible, even with all the alien things she'd seen. A thought flashed through her head: she had seen someone do magic, someone transfer energy, someone who was a a wizard.

The machine exploded in a cloud of shrapnel, tearing apart the room and the occupant. The only thing left unscathed was the picture on the wall. The picture of what was never meant to be.

Dear, Leggo. You are…

152df94.jpg

Jemma Simmons
Origin: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.​

The bright and forgiving biologist of the S.H.I.E.L.D. unit, Simmons has a passion for science rivaled by none, except maybe her partner Fitz. She is responsible for making analyzing any foreign biological substance the team gets ahold of, which, surprisingly, happens quite a lot. She is exceptionally intelligent, and sees the best in people, but is quick to act when the missions go sideways.

As Jemma, you have access to S.H.I.E.L.D.’s wide variety of futuristic technology, most of it created by Stark’s company. Because of this, you carry the 1x Lie Detector ability. To activate it, simply PM me saying: Detect Lie: (Quote) at any time you wish to check the validity of a statement, where (Quote) is the selection of text, including author, that you wish to analyze. At the following phase update, you will receive a PM indicating whether or not the selected text is true, false, or indeterminate. If the statement is indeterminate, you may use your ability again. Otherwise, you must work with what you are given. The statement must not be a question. If the statement is a question, or somehow is incompatible with the lie detector machine, the result will be indeterminate. Be careful, as the machine can give misleading answers, so be sure that the statement is direct and will give you a definite answer.

Sure, you’re more comfortable with your gadgets, but in order to effectively use your technological marvels, you must first ask the right questions to obtain the answers you need. Ask carefully, otherwise others may catch on!

Leggo has been killed during the night.

On the other side of town, in the commercial district, a teenager was walking down the street. He had a smug look on his face. He loved to get away with things. He had just gotten away with one of the weightiest crimes you could pull. Well, it wasn't like he pulled the trigger. But he helped, so he might as well have.

He grinned, humming one of his own songs. He was in the perfect situation. He could do what he wanted. He was bulletproof, godlike, invincible.

Something shiny in one of the shops caught his eye. He casually walked over and broke the window. Climbing into the shop, he began to search for what had caught his eye. He loved taking advantage of what he could do.

Suddenly, the entire shop was enveloped in nuclear fire. A mushroom cloud appeared where the building had once stood. Not a single trace of it was left, save for oddly-twisted, radioactive slag. There were no remains to identify. The only sign anyone had been killed was the blast shadow on the building opposite. The shadow was bent over, looking for something.

Dear, Midorikawa. You are…

34ninv7.jpg

Justin Bieber
Origin: Canada​

The cultural phenomenon from the mid 2000s, Bieber is a singer that made it big with the American audience best described as “pre-teen girls”. Aside from his small but devoted fanbase, his music is widely considered pretty much the worst thing to come out of Canada (I personally despise it). In addition to introducing such music, he has repeatedly come under the public eye for actions which vary from rude to borderline illegal. Regardless, it is of no doubt that he has had an impact on the culture of the nation. It is hotly debated as to whether or not the state of music would’ve been better off without him. The common consensus appears to currently be yes.

As Justin Bieber, you use your horrendous music to completely incapacitate distract your adversaries long enough to carry out whatever actions you see fit. Because of this, you carry the Roleblocker ability. To activate it, simply PM me saying: Roleblock: (Player X) during the night phase you wish them to be roleblocked, where (Player X) is the person you wish to prevent from taking action. This ability causes the target to be unable to use their ability for the night phase, as well as the following day phase. This includes innate actions such as passive roles. However, the target may still vote and participate in the daily lynch as normal. The target will be notified that they heard music, but not what the effect of the music is.

Your ability is as versatile as it is powerful, and a useful asset to the arsenal of the Bad Guys. Use it well and you can prevent deaths and cause them. Hinder your enemies and aid your allies. Let your dreaded music rain havoc upon your foes! You know what you have to do.

You are one of the Bad Guys. Outnumber the Good Guys to win.

Midorikawa has been killed during the night.

The bright light and thunderous sound of the nuclear explosion woke everyone in town, even the heaviest sleeper. They all gathered outside, watching and pointing as the mushroom cloud on the far side of town began to dissipate.

"Wow, this is a really bad sign."

"Do you think we have to worry about the radiation?"

"By how well things have been going lately, I really doubt it."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It is now Day 3.

Cast your votes.​

Last edited:
Re: All-Stars Mafia - D3 - Battlefield: Love - 7/4

Ok here's what happened as best as I understand it:

Human had a backup, so he backed up Solayoh, which made Human lovers with Solayoh and Prince Vultan. Human also got a vig kill.

Human told me he was intending to kill Soulmaster. I think Solayoh was supposed to target Zexy. They used both those last night to avoid losing them for fear one of them (Human, specifically) would get killed eventually.

Zexy turned out to be a bomb, and killed.... Midorikawa or Leggo? That part surprised me.

So: The mafia probably killed Human, which also killed Solayoh and Prince Vultan. Human killed Soulmaster (who is the only player to not have died) while Prince Vultan killed Zexy, who in turn killed Midorikawa or Leggo.

That leaves 1 death and 1 life unexplained.

EDIT: Time to peruse Midorikawa's posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom