• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Amiibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my amiibo collection, minus Dr. Mario (who I got yesterday). :D
(It's impossible to get a good picture of them.)

5NxnSD6.png

I haven't used any of mine yet, but I've at least taken them out of the package and set them up by the TV....

Well, those outfits in Mario Kart 8 aren't going to unlock themselves...

Amiibos are dangerous, man. I started out only wanting one and now I almost have 30...

Check out what I just snagged at Target.

20150924_193128_by_highrollerhydra-d9as4tv.jpg

They also had Dr. Mario and Olimar, but my funds are a little low til Wednesday. Hopefully they'll still have them by then!

While I didnt get any Amiibo figures I did pick up some of the Amiibo cards. I got quite a few of the ones I wanted out of the 100 available. My favorite one that Ive got so far is the glittery DJ KK.

Could someone explain WHY Villager became rare in the first place? He wasn't realistic or "sexy". And his moveset in Smash Bros. 4 was pretty...what's the word...lousy.

Also, check out what I snagged at Target last night:

Could someone explain WHY Villager became rare in the first place? He wasn't realistic or "sexy". And his moveset in Smash Bros. 4 was pretty...what's the word...lousy.

Also, check out what I snagged at Target last night:

Villager became rare because of the hype surrounding it at the time. At least that's my hypothesis. I picked up my Retro 3-pack today and Mr. Game and Watch is now one of my favorite amiibo.

Picked up my retro 3-pack yesterday. Very pleased with how well made they are. I especially like the Duck Hunt amiibo; so cute. <3

That brings my modest little amiibo collection up to six. I really need to start hunting for the rarer ones. :/

Got the retro three pack. I love the amount of detail they put into R.O.B.'s amiibo, hell he's probably the most detailed amiibo yet. Maybe when I get the chance, I'll post a picture of my collection, which is up to 15 and still growing.

Finally showing off my collection so far. (By the way that's Toon Link behind Samus)

Attachments

• IMG_20150928_201732.jpg
    IMG_20150928_201732.jpg
    655.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20150928_201905.jpg
    IMG_20150928_201905.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom