• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooc :thumbup:

Dono grimaced behind Alvin's back, and made urgent 'No' signs to Summer. Alvin sighed. "My Mom." Dono facepalmed at Summer.

Ooc- Christmas, yuki breaking up with dono, new kid Alvin, Cammile, Rose, and dance. Dono has multiple personakity disorder. Dono getting his bones shattered, by mamoswine. Dono, yu, edwin and duke go to Mystery dungeon world, meet Madaleine, 'the one duke loved' dono stays in md world. Lobo and chao accidently blow up largw bit of mt. Coronet on dukes birthday. Birthday tourney. Cilan and rose meet, soppy love story alvin takes pleasure in manipulating. Cilan ajd bros knocked out of tourney. Dono returns. Rose birthday, her mon stolen. Lobo and others off to save them and kick team galactic's ass. For Rico, lets say he took an apprenticeship with roger. K? That way you can get back in the action.

Dono just motioned wildly, and facepalmed again. Alvin's eyes were watery.

Roger was on the same train. He had left his kids at Ampiomach for the day, but he and his apprentice needed to di a job. "We're gonna investigate Team Galactic's recent activitys, okay, Rico? Then you can finally go back to school."

"Dammit. What the hell do you guys want?"

Chao was tied in a chair in a secret Galactic Base.

"Heh, we only want you to tell us your history."

"I keep telling you, I DON'T KNOW!"

"Heh, why?"

"I got poisoned by a Weezing when I was young."

"Serious? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Grrrrrr... When I get out of here I will kill you."

The Galactic Ambassador for Kanto laughed and released a Weezing. The same Weezing as the one Chao got poisoned by.

(OOC:sorry if this doesn't make sense but my chharacter needs to meet someone)

After walking for a few more minutes, Matthew sat down underneath a nearby tree before he began writing in his book on a new page, unaware that there were other people nearby.He wrote

Possible Stealth Pokemon To Find At Academy...

Murkrow/Honchkrow
Stunky/Skuntant
Eevee/Vaporeon
Gastly/Haunter/Gengar
Zorua/Zoroark
Misdrevius/Mismagius
Spinarak/Araidos
Vulpix/Ninetales
Snorunt/Frolass
Scoruppi/Drapion
Deerling
Stantler

Last edited:
(I just edited. I forgot one of them was a pokemon somehow... I dont know how )

A Murkrow landed on the new student's head. She looked down, and pecked him. A younger girl rushed up, and returned the Murkrow. "Arietta, return!" She said. Two other people were with her, a boy her age, probably 12, and a much older kid, about 18. "Caught her?" The younger one said. "Yep. Your reign of terror ends now." The girl said to the pokeball.

Alvin rubbed his eye. Lobo glanced at his watch. "Four minutes to EEtrna."

Ooc: Yay! Torture! *grabs popcorn and sits down*

Alvin stood up. "I... need the bathroom for a moment." he said, his voice breaking. He left, going south down the train. Dono looked guilty. "OK, So now we have to deal with an Emo- That's not nice. He is sad because he lost his mom in an accident. Now we have to deal with a sad Alvin. Thanks to me and Summer. Because I put him to sleep, and Summer did exactly what I told everyone Not To Do."

Hikari was writing notes on a notepad as the train moved on he let Bruce out of his ball and showed the land shark his notes the Pokémon read them then grunted to show undertsanding. Hikari smiled at his companion, one of the few who truely knew him.
"We've come along way since that case haven't we pal?" he said reminicing at the days they shared at home, but sadly those memories also paved the way for the one he wished to forget-the case his father took where his mother was kiddnapped and held hostage, he felt so helpless during that time-only Bruce, who was a Gible at the time was there to help him through as his dad a well reowned defence attorny battled to save her.
*Flash Back*
"I don't know what to do Bruce..." cried a younger Hikari who was sitting on his bed full of worry the small land shark by his side
"Gib,Gib!" It replied trying to confert his friend
"Don't get me wrong i trust Dad he always gets the right verdict, but i'm worried about Mum...." he explained weeping still
"Gible!" The small Pokémon replied
"We don't know that though...what if something happens that can't un-happen that scares me..." Hikari began to panic putting his hands over his head
Gible tried to calm his friend down but nothing would work so-he bit him.
"Ouch!" Hikari yelled looking down at the nip Bruce had given him
"Gib,Gib,Giiible!" Bruce snapped
Hikari looked at the small Pokémon then brought him into a hug "Thanks Pal...." he said tears falling from his face-this time in happyness for having such a true friend
*End Flash Back*
"When we get to those galatic goons we'll give them hell won't we?" he said looking at his trusted friend who gave a triumphent roar in responce, casuing the others to look over at the roaring Pokémon
"Guys lets give them hell!" he said to the others becoming pumped ready to take down some criminals.

Dono flinched as Hikari let Bruce out. He took his coat off and put it on his head. "Coat of protection... it can't see me.... I'm invisible... I am safe..."

Camille just sat, thinking for a second. Then she spoke up. "How would you like it if gave them a little surprise?"She asked, motioning to Emolga. "I could have my Pokémon give them a blackout."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom